Small Ass, and No Hips - Miami, FL

Young girl from Canada looking for a booty and...

Young girl from Canada looking for a booty and some hips. I sent an email to vanity and the next morning I had an email waiting for me. I got a phone call that same day and my procedure was booked all in less than 24hours. Since I don't know anyone in Miami I did the home away package. I put a down payment of $4000 USD .....which turned out to be $4500 CAD (exchange rate and 2.5% visa charge). I booked my flight which was $900 and sent all this information to my coordinator. I had about a month to mentally prepare myself. I kept in close contact with my coordinator, sending pictures, got pre and post op information and than a week before I left I got into contact with the lady picking me up from the airport. I had her number just in case of any flight changes or delays. The great thing about vanity is you don't have to wait a long time to get the procudure done. If you want it done next month, the good news is you can. No long wait list of a year.

Arriving to Miami

I was very nervous traveling alone but I kept telling myself it will be worth it! After my long flight, I finally landed in Miami!!! My ride was already there waiting for me. A lovely lady dressed in pink scrubs. She spoke both English and Spanish which was a bonus cause I speak Spanglish ????. She reminded me of my mother, which calmed my nerves. (You Spanish people know what I'm talking about. Loud, crazy, opinionated, honest, but yet friendly). She drove me straight to the clinic. Everyone there was super friendly and Spanish. Not a white soul in that building. Thank god I understand Spanish way better than speaking it. I was put in a room and told to sign TONS of papers. (50-80 pages) I mean the pack was huge! That part I don't think was done properly because prior to singing anything you should have someone explain in detail what every page says and if you understand. It was asking me to sign things such as the surgeon explained in detail the procedure when I had not even laid eyes on the surgeon. None the less I signed the papers since #1 I'm a registered nurse and understood the detail of the questions #2 I had done my research and knew what to expect #3 I knew the risks associated with this procedure (infection, blood clot, death #4 I didn't fly all the way from Canada to get nothing done. Anyways, I signed my life away and was told to be at the clinic tomorrow by 10am. I gave them a blood and urine sample and left. I was driven to the home away home vanity house. It's about a 20min drive from the clinic and longer with traffic. The house is gorgeous and very clean. Each room has it's own bathroom with a shower/bath tub depending if your sharing or not. The "sharing" rooms are huge. The single rooms are still a decent size. Everyone at the house was super friendly and there for encouragement! Unfortunately, the down fall of the package is you don't get a tour of Miami like the website says. You don't have a ride whenever you need it. The people driving are constantly busy with picking people up from airports, from their surgery or driving them to their check ups. So going grocery shopping was difficult. I bought a weeks worth Of food. The only food they give you is muffins and water. You aren't in walking distance of a grocery store. The closest walmart is a 16min car ride. I also did a lot of ordering in from restaurants. Their aren't any pots or pans to cook, just a coffee machine and microwave. I went grocery shopping at 9:45pm, ate at 11pm and was NPO by midnight.

Day of surgery

I was awoken at 6am, someone had canceled. Did I want to go in NOW? I said yes, let's get it out of they way. The car ride to the clinic was quite. My nerves were going crazy! The clinic was quite and empty not like the day before full of people. I was taken to a back room, and that's where I meet the nurse and dr. Hasan. He was very nice and spoke ENGLISH!!! Yay!! He asked me a few questions, asked if I had any questions, he took pictures of me and told me what he was going to do. He left the room and the nurse took me to the operating room where she scrubbed me down with iodine and got me to lay on the operating table. The anesthesiologist was already in the room and he was SUPER nice and calming! He told me everything was going to be ok. Small poke he said when he inserted the IV. After that all I remember is him saying everything will be fine, your in good hands. Then I was OUT like a light. ???????????? I woke up to my name and a soft touch on my shoulder. I began to shake uncontrollably, I was FREEZING!!!!! On top of that I was extremely nauseous. I began to yell out ZOFRAN! I Need ZOFRAN. Than I passed out again. I woke up to a heat blower and feeling less nauseous. I stood up with the help of the nurse and was giving some nice cold gatorade. I got dressed and left with my ride. OMG!!!! Getting into that SUV was a challenge. I had to use every muscle in my body to push myself in. I laid in the back seat on my stomach and passed out. When I got to the house, I voided, took a pain killer and went straight to bed. I was not in pain but I was extremely nauseous!!! I drank Gatorade and ate soda crackers and mandarin oranges. I woke up 3 hours later FAMISHED!!!! I ate pasta with chicken, salad, apple sauce, anything I could find I devoured. After I was full, I walked around the house for 6 hours, talking to people, eating some more and finally went to bed. My ass was huge! And I was happy!

Post op

I woke up feeling sore. I had woken up multiple times during the night to void. I had my first lymphatic massage booked. I was feeling great.... How bad could it be. OMG!!!! It hurt like a bitch!!!!! I was in tears, yelling, and cursing. She finally stopped and said, I think we're done for today. I went back to the house in sooooo much pain! It killed me! I took my pain killers and passed out for HOURS! After about 8hours I woke up feeling not too bad. I was able to shower and eat. The next day I felt amazing! My next massage was booked and let me tell you, what A difference! It was actually relaxing. I enjoyed it.

Happy

I was loving what I was seeing

Staying active

During this journey I've managed to stay active. Ambulating non stop, eating lots of protein, drinking lots of fluids and staying positive. I had to be on a plane on post op day 4 so I had to push myself. And I'm glad I did. I didn't really have 'pain' during this journey, just soreness. Feels like you did the craziest ab workout of your life. Your ass doesn't hurt, it's the liposuction areas that are tender. (I had more pain getting my wisdom teeth removed and took way more pain killers than I did with my BBL). It's a strange feeling when people touch you. My lower back is still numb, so when someone touches me unexpectedly I jump and cringe. Not because it hurts but because it feels soooooo weird!

Plane ride

I left really soon! I was anxious to get back home. My plane ride was 8 hours and I managed just fine. I sat on a hard 'yoga mat' for take off. And by sitting I mean I rested my thighs on it while my ass floated and didn't touch anything. After take off I rested my head on the seat while I stayed on my knees. It worked for me. I would be get up here and there to prevent a DVT. I was so happy to be home!!!

Swelling has gone down

I've been wearing my garment off and on to allow my skin to breath. Sometimes I wear it during the entire day and rest my skin at night. And lately I've been wearing it at night and off during the day. I've been applying baby oil to my skin to help give it some moisture. It has helped a lot! My urge to urinate every 2 hours has slowly decreased to every 3-4hours. My swelling has gone done lots and I'm loving the results more and more each day. I love my stomach and the curve my back makes now. I know I'm still swollen and have a long recovery ahead of me but so far I'm happy!

Home away home

What does it look like? It's very nice and clean and maintained by a daily housekeeper (she's absolutely lovely, love her!!!) 5 rooms, 6 baths and around 8,400square feet. It's big ????! Downfalls are there are no pots or pans to cook. Only a microwave. No plates or cups. Only plastic plates and utensils that you throw away after each use. SO! You need to buy microwavable food, fruits, vegetables, crackers and drinks. You do get a shelf in the fridge. Lots of near places deliver food. Wifi is provided, you just need to ask for the password. TV's are in each room/cable provided. There's a washer and dryer if you need it. The environment is calm and peaceful. You are NOT near anything in walking distance. Everything is about a 10-20min car ride away. Your on an acreage, near by houses have farm animals (lots of horses). It's well maintained.

Fluffing out

Love my booty!

Still in love with my body!

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon