Salama it is ...peace of mind....priceless

Hello ladies!!! I'm a mother of two and a wife of...

Hello ladies!!! I'm a mother of two and a wife of 14 years to my soul mate . After two kids an over indulging I'm ready to get this body right!! About 3 months ago a friend of my husbands his wife had her butt done by Jimmerson I was stunned an could not get her butt out of my head for two months. Me an the hubby had several convos about it an I found out he was totally on board as he is a total ass an hips man!!

I was totally all for Jimmerson at first an even had 3 of my coworkers ready to head down to ATL to get it done. We'll after a few hours of convo with the young lady who had it done an seeng her ; month post op results I quickly changed my mind.

So then I thought perhaps Cortes since he's in Texas an Houston is only a couple hours away an if I had any post op issues I could easily hop in a car an go see him. I sent in an email an his coordinator contacted me back within 24 hours I then sent in my current pics height weight an wish list pics as requested. We'll she called me right after like 3 hours later an I gt the feeling that she never even opened the email she was asking if I had wish pics an what my height an weight was an if I was local or out of state. I was a bit thrown because I had just been emailing back an forth with her . Oh we'll maybe it was just a super busy day for her no biggy however it did cause me to keep an open mind to another DR.

We'll after endless hours researching Salama an Ghurani I am sold they focus on hips an butt an give that curvy siesta girl/video vixen look I'm wanting. I sent an email an Nancy responded 24 hours later to request pics height weight you know all the stats. Well it's been two days an I have yet to hear anything. I know they are terribly busy but I also know their dates are getting booked out till next summer already so I'm anxious to get a date locked ASAP!!! I guess if they don't respond the search shall continue.

I'm so ready to start saving an planning!! My mom is even on board she said " now that you have kids an are married how often do you do anything for yourself ?" She's soooo right so new booty here I come!!! We'll if I ever get a call back that is lol
Welcome to team salama woop woop lol.
Your mom is so awesome and so right!! Welcome to the site and congrats on making the decision to get this procedure done!! From what I've seen Salama is the man in Miami for this procedure!! I'm waiting for him to send me a quote for a breast lift with implant exchange, but haven't heard from him as yet.  I decided to go to Dra. Yily De Los Santo in Dominican Republic for my BBL!! It's less than 3 weeks away!!! Good luck in your search for a doctor and I hope Dr. Salama contacts you soon :)
Exciting!!! Yea I've been waiting for 4 days now since I sent in my pics no feedback :( I know they are terribly busy wondering if I should just call. I'm def going to follow you ladies so I can see your results!!

Ugh photos

Ok excuse my bathroom yes I know....hot mess kinda like my body lol but it is what it is ladies gotta start somewhere
Welcome hun to bootified world!
Great foundation and we r here to help not be critical at all! Ur in great hamds dont loose anymore weight ok! He ndds your fat!!!!

Jeez still no response!!

Ok perhaps I just have no patience or errrrummmm perhaps they just forgot I sent them pics on Monday. Still no response back from Dr Salamas office an I was so ready to book an pay my deposit. Maybe it's a sign who knows I very we'll may have to go with Cortes......to be determined.....
From what I see I love his wrk and prices are great and u dont have to wait till next Year
I'm team salama ghurani all the way 8 months post op salama he gave me exactly what your looking for the curvy big booty video sista look when I walk in the room all eyes on me period lol
Awe I can't wait!!!

Wish pics

Finally received response from Salama

So I need to lose 15 pounds no problem, an he recommends about 1000ccs in each buttock I was thinking like 1200 buts he's the Dr lol. So time to book!!!
Wow u look so good at ur current weight...ok im like u ...he's the doctor! Wishing u nothing but the best! U go girly

To deposit or not to deposit????

So now that I have received feedback from the Salama team Lucy has been awesome lately with such quick responses to my inquiries by email. My husband has informed me there is a chance he may deploy next summer. This def puts a kink in my booty upgrade plans :( he is my support system an was going to accompany me to Miami while my mom was going to fly out to TX from CA to keep my two Lil ones. So now I'm afraid if I deposit an book for August what if pooh deploys? Yeah I call him pooh (insert giggle).

I don't have any one to buddy up with an stay at a timeshare with me an I don't want to go alone an hire a nurse. I really want to do this for myself. Sighs.......I guess we will discuss it more in depth when he gets home tonight an bounce ideas off one another. Sorry ladies needed to vent just a little.
Welcome to team Salama my surgery date is in June
Hey I'm about to put my deposit down for Ghurani but I'm thinking March or Abril are you thinking late summer or early summer??
I'm going with Salama but he's booked through July an the first week of April an I really want to go with him

I hate reviews with no pics

Yes I said it some may be offended but its just my opinion. A picture yes a picture not a paragraph is worth a thousand words. I hate when I open a review an there is no pic feels like I just wasted 2 precious minutes of my time that I cannot get back lol. I respect the privacy of others an I know some people don't mind reviews with o pics but I'm not them just personal preference I suppose.
I don't even bother reading the reviews with no pics. There's really no point for me. If I can't see the results all the adjectives in the world won't make me believe :)
Im the same way if i DNT C PICS I SROLL ON cause i dnt know if ur apart of RS or NOT!! STRAIGHT LIK DAT!!!
Exactly what I was thinking

Finally Deposi Paid surgery Scheduled!!!

So I paid a deposit today yayyyyyy first step down!!! I was also excited to find out from another member that Salama gives a military discount so I just saved $500 an addition Happy Veterans Day to me! Date of surgery scheduled for 22 August but Nancy is going to see if we can get me squeezed into July an history of schedule changes show I have a pretty good chance. I'm super excited.
Congrats girl welcome to team salama

Typos ugh

My apologies ladies I hate all of my typos but can find no way to edit them if you know of a way be a doll an do let me know until then please be advised I can spell I'm just updating while I should be working which makes for run on sentences an many grammatical errors amongst other things lol good day!
Yea congrats!! I just talked to Nancy also she is beyonnnddd sweet. I'm going to put my deposit down with Ghurani at the end of the week :)
Exciting! Let me know what your date is
Nancy gave me a few dates in April I'm so nervous to pick a date I feel like thats it! I pick a date and its for real lol

More wish pics

i love reading success stories, planning stories. have a safe trip i look forward to reading everything...
I love reading them as well :)
OMG!! I love this site! I just booked my date with Dr. Salama and have been searching for anyone who has gone there already or planning too! I don't think I have been so excited for something like this before!

Having Second Thoughts

Ugh I can't help feeling guilt over wanting this surgery. The cost of it alone makes me feel like I could be paying other bills off or saving it. My husband is totally on board an is telling me to go forward but every time I look at my credit report an see some things it could be paying off. My husband is going to buy a new car today an it's a luxury car but he deserves it he has not had one in 10 years. Ugh I know as moms an wives we tend to put ourselves on the back burner but I still need to rid myself of this guilt. Ok sorry ladies once again a mini vent session. Hope you are all well in booty land an healing :0)
Frm your wish pics ...i think dr cortes can give you that desired look but dr salama is great too!
I was actually going to go with Cortes since he was two hours away but I feel like his butts are really wide an that's not really what I want I also think Salama does a great job sculpting the entire body
I felt the same way with the guilt sometimes I still do. Im paying cash so I always hve to put money to the side. But then I think about it and I ask myself what do YOU want and what will make you happy. And then I remember I MUST do this for myself I wanna be happy with myself so tht I can continue to make ppl around me feel the same way. Just pray hun thts really been workin for me with the guilt:)

May be changing to Baez

Ok so I have been team Salama from the start and have already paid my deposit however recent reviews have me feeling a certain kind of way. I will say that every doctor does. to have perfect results but I have taken the time to reach out to Baez she responded very quickly an was very nice an informative she requested more pics so that she can provide a quote for me. My mind is. It yet made up but if all goes well an she can get me in end of April or early May I may just go with her. A bit undecided though because I'd really like to stay in the US an my husband wants me too also but I gotta say I just don't know anymore. Ugh praying for clarity an peace of mind with whatever I decide. Besos dolls
Hi Noonoo757! I enjoyed reading ur journey and updates and i am one of your followers! Dont ever feel like ur venting thats what we're here for is ea other so follow your first mind , great choice by the way and most important your hubby wsnts u to stay n the USA! Sometimes God gives us all the signs and we ignore them! Best wishes to u w ur sx and enjoy ur journey u deserve it as well!
EPS is the best!!
Yes boo stick with...Salama.....always go with your first decision..(Lol I feel like that's a saying and I'm not saying it right).lmbo you know what I mean ...hee hee......but naw that's your conscious playing tricks with you....stick with your first decision.....don't make it harder on your self...I know salama will get you right.....I suppose to schedule someone this year with salama....too many good reviews up

Ok so no swapping

So I sent an email to Nancy because I wanted to know if I'd lose my deposit if I purchased someone else's date. I think alot of us were under the impression that we could just swap or take some ones date because.....we'll makes perfect sense however Nancy said this is not so. For anyone that already has something worked out with Dr Salama an it's already been approved please disregard. I wanted details on getting an earlier date an paying someone for their deposit so I inquired. Well ladies here is her response

We are not allowing patients to swap dates anymore. What is going to happen is that she will cancel her surgery and someone else will take her spot. Yes she will forfeit her deposit and you should not give anybody any money.
Thank you!

Nancy Duque
Patient Coordinator
I wish you much luck on choosing the right Doctor & i wish you a successful SX.
Hi lady, thanks for the update about switching dates. Have you decided to go with Salama or Ghurani. I'm scheduled with Ghurani in 5/20.
I'm scheduled with Salam but it's sooooo far away

Duran it is!

Well after careful consideration lots of praying an many conversations with my husband I am going with Duran. I will honestly state that after speaking with a few ladies offline an in some of the private FB groups that of course did help me in making a choice. It's not about the cost either because I'm basically going to be forfeiting a $1,000 deposit unless I decide to get my breast done by Salama at a later date.

Shout out to Jazmine with Bella Vita for helping me out with contact with Duran as well as making life less hectic by helping me get my travel plans in order your a Godsend mami!! So I was going to go in May but since I work for the school system I need to wait until school ends out here so I'll be going June 9th. As of right now the hubby is scheduled to go with me unless his job comes up with something (Army). I am happy in my choice an have sent in my deposit an confirmed with both Elizabeth an Duran which was a breath of fresh air. I'll keep all you dolls updated
I work for the school system too YAY!! I loved reading your review made me feel better about my decision about going to the DR. I have been going back and forth about Duran and Salama. Have you decided on where you will be staying w/your husband?Good Luck with your Journey !
Haven't decided yet where we will staying but we are working with a consultant to find a condo an a nurse for the first few days. I'll prob lock in a condo by April since I have until June. I'm excited for you as well an will continue to follow your journey.
Yay happy to see you chose Duran & yea I would probably do that( get breast done later by salama) instead of losing your money. Congrats Duran doll in the making!

June doesn't seem that far actually!

Well we are now looking at condos to stay at an the airbnb has some great options but I'm gonna let my consultant work that out. I'm so happy I actually continued to research my options instead of becoming a bandwagon chic. I'm happy an have peace with my choice to go with Duran an have decided I may very well just have her do my breast. This means I'll forfeit my deposit with Salama. 1k is a lot of money but my husband said "it's a drop in the bucket compared to a lifetime of satisfaction with your choice" with that said two tears in a bucket!! I still think he's an amazing doctor just not for me an the curvy shape I'm seeking. I want curves, sculpting not just a donkey booty :0) I'm so very happy my husband Is on board an knows this will make me happy. I'm tired of watchng my husband walk around here with a body like Tyrese ugh I wanna look right too so it'll be my time come June!!! No matter who you choose dolls I wish you all the best an make no mistake I don't advocate for any doctor that's not my job so I wish you all luck an blessings In your journey
lol @ body like Tyrese I wish I could show my babes pic smh glad your husband understands and supports you sweety! dont lose your deposit though! You can use it for something else. Have you seen Dr Stern pics on the EPS site lol?? :)
DR Stern? I haven't seen his pics
Hey boo i totally feel you about being totally satisfied & not needing a darn round 2. The US doctors don't get us as tight/ flat like Duran does. And honey I feel you about our Husbands being all sexy and we're not at our sexiest- trust me i always say my sexy will match your sexy soon lol. So how about you let Salama just do your breast so you don't lose your deposit & get ur body work by Duran. Another RS sis was saying she was going to do that to avoid losin her deposit w/ him as well. Well Good Luck Hun & I'll be on the lookout for them curves..

Back to the drawing board!!

Good lawd how many times can one change their mind? I say several when it's my money. Well as of this morning me an the hubby had another discussion an it looks like Duran is going to be a no for me. I love the way she sculpts the ladies it's amazing. I require more though I need consistent contact without having to have a middle man like my coordinator, it didn't take a middle man to send in my deposit.

I don't feel comfortable that my date is booked even though Elizabeth gave me the go ahead I never received an email confirmation or anything an I also do not like that quotes are all over the place like she just pulls them out her ass $3300 for you $3800 for her an oh $4300 for ole girl over there smh. I'm not with it. Like I stated I require more, some may be ok with not being able to just call once an get someone on the phone that speaks their language but for me it's a problem.

So in regards to those things I did not have 100% peace of mind and it didn't help that my husband had started having second thoughts as well. He felt that if I'm going to do this procedure it's supposed to be exciting not stress over hiring someone to book the doctor for me an then having to hire a nurse to help me an a driver an hoping I don't get ripped off in another country not to mention the horrible feedback I've been hearing from girls on my FB groups about these RHs.

Yes my doctor has had some hiccups an all is not perfect but let me tell you when I was able to call his office to drop a couple thousand on my surgery I got someone on the phone after two rings. Now that's peace of mind. When I write Nancy an email to ask about additional surgeries an she responds In 24-48 hours that's peace of mind.

I'm not knocking any one on their choices but like I stated I REQUIRE MORE!! Why the hell shouldn't I? You only get one body so imam make it work.
Thank you SO much for helping me out! It means the world to me!
No problem Doll!! Best of luck an I will def be following your journey.
Welcome to Team Salama.. You will not regret your decision.. Salama has really made me a happy camper and you will feel the same way..

Before pics

Good luck :-)
Great choice it really is peace of mind
Welcome

This is going to be my year!!!!

So I've dedicated 2014 to me. Now please don't get this confused as I have two little ones an a fabulous husband an love them all. I just want to dedicate this year to getting the "me" back. So the BBL is already on the calendar I've started working out again I love me some cardio to hell with a personal trainer lol I pound the pavement 4 miles a day an eating clean. Pounds are melting off like crazy. Went to my orthodontist today to get a consult about getting my braces put back on. I had them before but had to have them removed as we thought we were going to be moving to Germany. So next Tuesday I will have my braces back on. I'm excited to finally be investing in myself because yes I am worth it. New body new mouth lol and growing my hair out for me that means letting it get back past the middle of my back an stop cutting it. I'm excited!!!! That is all.
I love this!! All about you baby!!
Good for you girl we need self love

If finally getting closer

So I haven't checked in for a while because it's torture waiting for 22 August my surgery date. Well I'm finally getting my diet and exercise down to a science I'm on a 60 day program that will allow my body to go into ketosis to jump start my Weightloss an metabolism. I don't eat anymore than 30 carbs a day mostly just lean meats an veggies an protein shakes. Lots an lots of water. I walk or jog two miles every morning 6 days a week so far I've lost 7 pounds in the last 10 days my goal is another 15-20 to be at my best when I finally get my surgery. Got myself a fly ass haircut an got some lovely high lights An my braces come off right before I get my surgery!!!! This is my year. My husband is so freaking excited it's ridiculous he's such an ass man lol. Well I shall continue to update with some pics an Weightloss tips an tools an how my journey is going as I continue to pray an wish all you ladies well.
Good luck. Thank God you didn't go with Cortes.
I love Salama. He did my bbl
Yes this is your year and time so do you! I'm happy for you! You're going to look great!
Miami Plastic Surgeon