44 year old female

dr fisher is the best doctor i had sergury with...

dr fisher is the best doctor i had sergury with quite a few doctors but i tell you the truth dr fisher is the best ever i love his work.i had a bbl the results was excellent i fell so much better about my appearance i will recommend dr fisher at anyone dr fisher was professional had time to listen made me smile and was very caring

I walked out on .dr. Fisher and Vanity. They are a joke. They have called me twice trying to get me to come back. after what I saw there, I would never put my life in his hands, and I don't think anyone should. If you read the reviews about him on Realself, just in the last week 2 of his patients have had bad problems after their surgery. BEWARE!
Can you tell me what you saw? I have a consul in a couple weeks. You are freaking me out. What did you go in there for?
I went in for a BBL. I got there at 11. At about 11:30 they called me back to another waiting room. No one spoke to me. I signed my name in on a computer upon getting there. They did not ask me to fill out any papers or why I was even there. I sat in the back waiting for Dr. fisher. He was in surgery. After 2 hours I was told to go eat and come back and I would be next. So I did. I came back sat for another 2 hours. Girls that had had surgery previously were walking around there was a cleaning person constantly cleaning up fluids that were on the floor and seats. I saw a woman come in with a used garment and got the girl to trade it out for a different one, and then she put the used one back in the plastic and back in the case. If you don't speak Spanish, it is going to be hard to discuss anything. I kept telling them my name, and they kept calling me other patients. One lady that flew in had been waiting 6 hours for preop. She had already paid by phone so she could not leave. Another patient there had lipo burns, and another patient that was there to get a massage actually told me no to have the surgery there. Things just kept clicking in my head...this is a sign, this is a sign-Get Out before it's too late! Finally I had seen enough and walked out. They have called me twice asking me to come back. After my first response to them about what I had seen, I could not believe they would call me again, but they did. I told them to put beside my name NEVER call again! Everyone makes a choice, I made mine. Two of his patients have had to go to the hospital in the last week. I am not taking that chance.
Miami Plastic Surgeon