44 year old female

dr fisher is the best doctor i had sergury with...

dr fisher is the best doctor i had sergury with quite a few doctors but i tell you the truth dr fisher is the best ever i love his work.i had a bbl the results was excellent i fell so much better about my appearance i will recommend dr fisher at anyone dr fisher was professional had time to listen made me smile and was very caring

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I walked out on .dr. Fisher and Vanity. They are a joke. They have called me twice trying to get me to come back. after what I saw there, I would never put my life in his hands, and I don't think anyone should. If you read the reviews about him on Realself, just in the last week 2 of his patients have had bad problems after their surgery. BEWARE!
Can you tell me what you saw? I have a consul in a couple weeks. You are freaking me out. What did you go in there for?
I went in for a BBL. I got there at 11. At about 11:30 they called me back to another waiting room. No one spoke to me. I signed my name in on a computer upon getting there. They did not ask me to fill out any papers or why I was even there. I sat in the back waiting for Dr. fisher. He was in surgery. After 2 hours I was told to go eat and come back and I would be next. So I did. I came back sat for another 2 hours. Girls that had had surgery previously were walking around there was a cleaning person constantly cleaning up fluids that were on the floor and seats. I saw a woman come in with a used garment and got the girl to trade it out for a different one, and then she put the used one back in the plastic and back in the case. If you don't speak Spanish, it is going to be hard to discuss anything. I kept telling them my name, and they kept calling me other patients. One lady that flew in had been waiting 6 hours for preop. She had already paid by phone so she could not leave. Another patient there had lipo burns, and another patient that was there to get a massage actually told me no to have the surgery there. Things just kept clicking in my head...this is a sign, this is a sign-Get Out before it's too late! Finally I had seen enough and walked out. They have called me twice asking me to come back. After my first response to them about what I had seen, I could not believe they would call me again, but they did. I told them to put beside my name NEVER call again! Everyone makes a choice, I made mine. Two of his patients have had to go to the hospital in the last week. I am not taking that chance.
Oh wow. Thank you for taking the time to fill me in. I am glad I found this site and signed up. I was given an amazing price quote. But wanted to do a face to face and have to drive quite a ways to miami from south palm beach. I do only speak English myself. I am afraid to go there and give any amount of money to lock in a date. Etc. Dr fisher is whom I wanted to see as well. Another thing that I see people complain about is surgery dates constantly being changed around. I feel bad for those who fly in from different states, or countries for that matter. I have two small children so my husband would have to take a few days off to assist me. I don't think I could risk them switching surgery dates all the time. The whole garmet thing creeps me out. But you are probably like me, and pick up on everything. I think a lot of people probably follow through with their procedures here because their money is locked in, and the prices are cheap. I am so glad I found your link. Please let me know of you hear anything else. So I can tell others buyer beware :)
Ps, two people in the hospital in the passed week? I am consul'd for a augment and lift. I REALLY don't think I am going there now. Thanks again for your input!
I am having my surgery with Dr. Pazmino on Tuesday. The price is $7,650. I am not rich, but my life is worth a few extra thousand. I will be doing a review with before and afters. I just don't have the time yet. I am trying to catch up in work, so I can rest afterwards. I have to say, so far I am so very impressed with Dr. Pazmino and his staff. I will keep you updated.
Thank you! I appreciate it. Of you can comment back on here, it would be awesome. I don't know how to navigate on my phone that well. And I agree with you. Vanity quoted me $4900 for an air and lift, and other surgeons quoted me $11,000 so I am really confused on prices etc. Thanks again!
Ps and good luck!!!
If your results are so great u should show them off