Hi, I have been lurking on this site for quite...

Hi, I have been lurking on this site for quite some time lol. I'm 29, 5'8 165 pounds and actually had a bbl about 8-9 months ago with a different doctor, but was not pleased with the results. Yes, he did help to improve my shape, but I don't feel like he gave me enough projection. Th company offered to do a revision, but I would rather have another doctor perform the surgery.
After much research I decided to go with Dr. Ghurani. He was such a pleasure to talk to and made the process very easy and comfortable. He say i have an "a" shape and he will help improve it by reducing my waist and adding to my bottom. I told him I want a big butt, but i dont want it to look fake. I was so excited after our consultation that I immediately put a deposit down. I would like to have the surgery now, but I am currently in grad school, so I will wait until after the semester ends in May.

I will add photos soon

Booty obsessed

I find myself constantly looking at bootys!! I spend soo much time on this website, looking and reading about everyone's experiences. Even though I've had this surgery before, it honestly feels like the first time. My first surgeon made no mention of lymphatic massages and the surgery also did not require drains. I'm a little apprehensive about all that, but I suppose it will be all worth it. I constantly imagine what my new bottom will look like!!

Wish pics

I see these pics all over, but I'm very fond of that upside down heart shape :)

Before pics

Here are a few of my before pics

Constantly on my mind

I literally think about this surgery ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!! I just wish May would hurry up and come! I literally go on real self every day lol I just want my new a** already. I've already made a list of everything I need to purchase by going on a lot of you lovely ladies pages. I want to slowly start buying things, so it doesn't hit me financially at once, especially since I'm paying for this surgery with cash.

I have a new self timer app... So I will update my page with more pre-op pics soon

More pre op pics

I really want a lot more projection and a smaller waist

Co workers

I'm surely not one to let people I work with influence any of my life decisions but it's so damn annoying that people at work always find the need to stick their noses where it doesn't belong. When I had the bbl the first time, there was much office chatter... Like can I live lol Sooooo I know when DR. Ghurani updates this ass, they're going to be talking all kinds of mess. Oh well, I have to do whatever works best for me.

May 7th

Last week I went to vanity and paid down half of my surgery!! I was able to lock in my date for May 7th!!! I'm literally counting down the days!!!!

Update

I'm so bad at updating my profile, I'm not really the blogger that I thought I would be. Just to update you guys I am having my surgery at the end of the month with Dr. Fisher. I decided to switch my date

Paid in full

My balance is paid! Now just to get some of my supplies. Dr fisher suggested I gain about 5-10 pounds. I've already gained about 10 and I'm just dreading the idea of gaining more. I feel soooo unsexy lol I just want my new ass!!

More pre op pics

All of my fat in my butt is at the bottom. I'm really hoping dr fisher can help to give me a more round shape

i cant wait

My surgery is next week Thursday and im soooo freakin excited. I think about it all day and dream about it when i sleep lol I got my period this morning and was sooo happy that I got it early, so I wont have to worry about it during my recovery process. Im already a big ole baby and do not need anything else to make my healing process even more uncomfortable.

I am going to take soooo many pics after my surgery. I love reading posts accompanied with pics, so I promise after my surgery I will keep you guys up to date with tons of pics. I really hope I end up with a big ole butt and shapely hips!!! lol

Tomorrow

Very excited and nervous about my surgery tomorrow at 7 am. I've gained a little over 10 pounds for the surgery... Hopefully that will be enough to yield the kind of results I want.

Ughhh

Realself deleted my damn update. Not in the mood to write all that again but I have made it to the other side ladies

Post op pics

More post op pics

I love dr fisher!!

Update pics

I know I've been slacking on the blogging but my body has been in so much pain! I had my first massage yesterday and I had to fight back tears :( I have a large amount of swelling on my stomach and lower back. I took a few pics today

2 weeks post op

hey guys, I am officially 2 weeks post op today!! I finally returned to work and was miserable all day long lol I tried my best to dress in a way that would not showcase my butt, but everyone could clearly notice that my bottom was a lot larger. Its really no ones business but my owns, so I didn't entertain any of their comments. I'm still really swollen around my waist, cant wait for that to go down. The swelling is so damn uncomfortable. I need check my full body measurements, but as of today my butt measures 45 inches.

Post op pics

Pics

Just some pics of playing around with done clothes. Hope all is well

Continue

Some*. And I'm not wearing my garment in the above pics.

Garment pics

Just a few pics of my in my garment

Correction

Me*

4 weeks post

Hey guys I'm three weeks post op today. I'm bottom is still measuring 45. Here are some pics... Sorry for the edit cover ups lol feel free to ask any questions. I'm still very happy with my results. I'll take undressed pictures soon.

Meant to update as 3 weeks post op lol

Front body pic

Found this today

Found a pic I took before any of my bbl procedures. Man I had like negative booty lol !!!! Thank goodness for plastic surgery lol

Outing

So I went out this weekend to a bar/lounge for the first time since surgery and I wore a body con knee length dress. It's just crazy how booty obsessed people are lol I've always gotten attention when I go out but this was on another level. The attention is not just from the men either. I had several women approach me and give me compliments on my body and a lot them wanted to touch my booty lol I did have a few people inquiring whether or not my butt was real lol look man I paid for this, so this is all mines lol

Booty pic lol

Hey

Hey guys! Hope all is well. I'm still very swollen... I'm a 27/28 waist and booty is still holding at 45.

In the picture above I'm not wearing my garment

...

6 weeks and 2 days

heys guys ive reached my six weeks mark and I am still loving my results. My butt actually went up about a half an inch so I'm 45 1/2 inches as of now. my waist is 26/27... hopefully i can get that down to solid 26 soon. Honestly there are times when i look at my butt and I cant belive that it's all mines lol The only part that annoys me is when people feel the need to negatively comment about me having this procedure :-/ Like can i live ???? one thing is for sure is that i can not hide this ass , no matter how hard I try lol i try to play it down in sweats and long shirts but to no avail, people will still notice your booty lol My stomach is still super tender. I cant wait to feel normal in that area again.

Pics

Sorry about the crappy edits lol
Miami Plastic Surgeon

How would you rate this doctors work?
Very beautiful who did your surgery doll?
You look good How many cc's did he give you
How many cc's did you get
Love how that yellow skirt looks on u! Was that what u wear to the bar?
It's so PRETTY!! lol no homo ;)
Girl that ass is looking good. There's no way you can hide that donkey. Lol..Happy 6 weeks! If you want to change your doctor on here, the real self community manager Kristy or anyone can do that for you. Just throwing it out there. :-) Happy healing!
I hope you don't mind ...but I will be showing my doctor your booty at my consultation. It's perfect!! Congratulations.
wow your results are fantastic! you look amazing
The perfect booty!!! I love your results!!!!
Wow your results are phenomenon wait until you fluff out! Fisher's price is great for an American doctor' I may have to reach out for a consult.
thanks hun!
Awesome back side!! Thanks for sharing your pictures, how was the Dr's follow up and bedside manor?
thanks! he was great. He loves to make jokes and made made me feel beyond comfortable. On top of that hes very knowledgable and realistic in regards to your results.
You look great enjoy being part of the big booty girls.
thanks babes lol its like a whole new world
Hun how much did u weigh before sx
umm like 170ish. i put on weight for the procedure
Yesss the I love that ass, I pray fisher can make me look gooder in butt department in June!
thanks doll!!
You look good! I'm considering dr. Fisher just waiting on his quote.
thanks!
Did u change doctors? And if u did how much did u pay with doctor Fisher? You look perfect.
Thanks doll! I paid 4500 for dr fisher. I was originally sched with dr ghurani but then vanity advised me that he no longer performed bbls with them
That's a great price. And it was a full bbl how many areas did he lipoed?