Preparing for my BBL Surgery! Dr. Salzhauer - Miami, FL

Hey ladies, so I finally decided to make one of...

Hey ladies, so I finally decided to make one of these after reading all of your reviews for months! Thanks a bunch cause you have all helped me a lot in many ways to prepare for this surgery. So my bbl surgery is on August 15 (next Friday!!!!!), my surgeon is Dr. Salzhauer and so far, he and his staff have been awesome. They've answered all my questions quickly and are very informative and super professional. I'm 22 years old, height is 5'7, 169 lbs I believe, and I was always a very very thin girl, until I had my first and only child. I have gained sooo much weight in my mid section (back, stomach, love handles!!) And to make matters worse, I have the flattest butt I've ever seen and very skinny legs and no hips. My body looks terrible, I'm too ashamed so I'll save my pre op body pics until after my surgery. Promise. For now, I'll share with you my wish pics. I'm getting lipo on full abdomen, upper and lower back and flanks. I want want want an upside down heart shaped booty!! With fullness on the bottom, lots! I want all my back fat GONE, well, all my fat I want gone lol. As small as possible(on me) waist. On the day of my consultation back in March, he said he'd give me a coke bottle shaped body lol. I can't wait to have a beautiful woman's body.
Shopping for clothes makes me sad because nothing looks right on my disproportionate body. This is a surgery I've been wanting for a very long time, I begged my husband countless times for this until he agreed cause he's tired of my complaints about my nonexistent booty and he wants to see me happy so this is something I'll be thankful for to my husband and Dr. Salzhauer for the rest of my life. I want this more than anything and I cant believe it's actually happening for me. I'm much more excited than nervous!!! I'm confident that Dr. Salzhauer is going to create the body I've always wanted to have.
Right now I'm just taking arnica and using my dial soap. I have my supplies list ready and my prescriptions ready so I'll be getting that very soon.
I'll be updating you all so be ready for my pre op and post op pics, my experience and all the details!

He's the best. The staff is amazing. I'm in constant contact with the staff and patients and he and his office is the best by far. Great choice!
Good luck! You've picked a great surgeon & staff! I'm almost two weeks post and loving it so far. Follow all pre op instructions I swear it does help with your recovery.
Thanks for the tip! I'll be checking out your post op pics momentarily.

Biggest insecurity!! :(

Okay so I have decided to be brave enough to post pictures of what I'm most insecure about... My body. Ladies, it is extremely difficult for me to expose my body and I can't believe I'm actually going through with this. My insecurities about my body interfere with my everyday life in a million and one different ways so this surgery will be life changing for me. On the bright side, my surgery is in only 8 days and I know I'll be seeing a dramatic change and Dr. Salzhauer will hook me up with a great figure. My husband says he's scared but happy for me. He's great because even though he was against this, he has supported me 100% and hasn't complained. He's also glad that I became a part of RS after I explained to him what this is all about.
Well here it goes.. Here are my 8 day pre op pictures :(

You look beautiful! I am so excited to see your results!
Good luck and Best wishes :)
thank you all.. SO excited . I am doing my surgery in feb or march > I am just so busy before . got vacation coming up going away for 2 weeks then I'm back to the grind to get my surgery done.. I have bought many new out fits for my new body :-) .. I love to shop on hotmiamistyles.com Love the model on there that looks like Kim Kardashian

Booty day in the A.M. tomorrow!!!

I've had a busy week but guess what!? Tomorrow is the day!! Going in @ 9am. Not nervous, I'm so excited!!!!! I can't believe this is really happening. I'm still in disbelief. I thank all you beautiful ladies for your support. I'll update after surgery as soon as I can. Wish me luck! Xoxo.

good luck praying for you doll
Hope everything went well !!!
I hope everything is going well!!!!

Painful recovery!! (post op pics)

Omg this is the worst pain I have EVER felt in my entire life!!!! But so far I'm loving my new and improved body although I'm much more swollen today than yesterday. I'm trying not to pay attention to it at this moment. Well here are my post op pictures from yesterday and I'll be writing a detailed review when I'm feeling better. I feel terrible ladies. Thank you all for your blessings and best wishes!

Omg hun , I'm praying you feel better fast !!! Thank god you made it out safe. And I see a big difference in you shape ... It looks like he did some aggressive lipo. Your gonna look amazing n feel amazing in no time !!!!
I already see the big difference
Hang in there. You will look amazing real soon.

more pics!

I'm not sure how I feel about my result right now :/

I think you look great and Bella Besos is right but I'm sure you know and cant help yourself from scrutinizing , I'm sure I'll do the same. Six months is a long time to wait for results. Good luck!
Hang in there girl, You know you're gonna look awesome! My surgery is in August 27!! Cant wait! I feel just like you said, cant wait this is happening. Hope you are doing much much better. I'm following your posts cuz your body type is kinda like mine, so i feel like results should be fairly close. Could you post new photos when you get a chance and update on your weight?
This all too common with sx/ps it takes a toll on our emotional state and physical. It will take 6 months to see the end result. Give it 2 months,these procedures DO NOT give you instant gratification. US patients need to learn patience. I have none but it takes a lot of time your body went through a lot of trauma and needs to heal. Keep your head up and stay focused on your post-op care instructions and DON'T obsess too much about the results. Otherwise you will drive yourself crazy and into depression, Happy Healing&Best Wishes I do hope you feel better soon and love your results real soon

I need to practice patience!

I know it's too soon, it's only been a week, I know. I also know that I had an extremely flat butt to begin with. But I look at other girls post op pics and even early on right after surgery they have a very dramatic change in their butt. I know that my shape has changed but I am disappointed with my butt, I'm afraid it will only get smaller as swelling goes down. I keep comparing my pics to other RS girls. Maybe I'm exaggerating and yes I'm sooo impatient. I feel very sad and discouraged. If I don't get the results I wanted, it's gonna take years and years and years for me to be able to afford round 2. I hope it was worth it. Here are some pics from today. By the way, my left cheek is noticeably bigger than the right as of right now.

Can you take another Picture from the back . I want to see the shape
Thanks girl, Good luck to you! I hope you get the booty you've always dreamed of :)

more pics front and back

how you like your results?
Hi beautiful doll, I just saw your before and after pic. and you look Amazing... for what I have heard the BBL surgery takes time for you to see the real deal. Some of the girls that have the BBL and don't be happy at first but after the 4 to 6 weeks after the surgery when the swelling goes down something magically happen and they end up super HAPPY and loving their results. I believe this is gonna be you case. Don't be discourage you looking good girl, Just have a little patient you are on the right track. xoxo:)
How many cc's did you get doll?

2 weeks post (lots of pics)

Thank you awesome ladies for all your support and sweet words. You all lift me up and make me feel much better so thank you so much loves! Okay so I feel pretty good physically, but of course I'm an emotional wreck. Mentally, I'm a mess. So I'm loving my tummy and my back and the hips are just right for my frame. I can't wait till they drop as well as my butt. Like I said before, my booty is too small for my taste and it sucks. And my right cheek has a flat spot. I hope it all evens out. My body has changed so much and I'm loving it. I'm very happy about that. I've been dying to measure my waist so I'll get to that soon! Ladies, I want my life back!! I'm tired of staying home 24/7 and only laying on my stomach. This is all crazy but so far, worth it. I know I'm not liking my booty and I don't blame my surgeon because I know that he is great at what he does. It has to be my body that didn't allow this to happen as I wanted. I haven't talked to him about this yet but I'll be sure to address it once I see him again. So here are some pictures for you girls from last night and today. Please be honest and tell me what you think. God bless and I hope you all have a nice night!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

And here's the backside :/

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Oops here it is

LOOKING AMAZING!!!! Everyday that pass you are looking better and better:)
Thank you!!!! :)

I love to play dress up!

With my new and improved body, I can't help but just try on everything I can!(not anything tight of course). Still don't like my butt very much but it's okay. At least it's way better than it was before and I don't know what my final results will look like yet anyway. Lol I'm just trying sooo hard to be positive! I know I'm not on here much but I try to stay off of my phone/internet as much as possible! Well here's some pics.

I think you're booty and hips look proportionate with your legs. You don't want to look like Tiny (T.I.'s wife) lol .. Gotta give it to Dr. Salzhauer, in the end he knows what's best for us. I want to go big .. but i also want to look proportioned with my body. I trusy Salzhauer will give me just that!! Give it time baby girl .. and always go back to your old pics & appreciate the improvements!!
Seriously you look amazing already, your legs are on the thinner side so he couldn't go too big with the booty, I think you proportions look perfect!
Awesome!! you look so good!! Stay positive mama!

Small booty??

I find it impossible to stay away from the mirror and obssesing over my booty! Help!! It's unhealthy for my mind lol. I'm posting a before and after side by side so you all can see the super dramatic change in my body. Being realistic though, yes I wanted a much much smaller waist(I know it should be going down more once swelling subsides). But my love handles were humongous to begin with so I can't expect a super tiny waist. But overall I like the shape. Yes, my legs are very thin :( And on the real, I had no butt at all what so ever!! None. Nada!! But I just want a liiiiittle more projection and it'd be perfect for me. So I'll wait and see what happens and if I'm not satisfied with the final results, I'll definitely consider going for a round 2. Plus I have flat spots on both my cheeks. It's flatter on my right cheek and when I look at myself at an angle, I can totally see the flat spot :( So far, I only like my booty better in clothing because I dislike the funny shape of my butt on the bottom(as you can see in previous posts), I hope that changes a little. In the end, I do see a HUGEEEE improvement in my body and I think Dr. Salzhauer did a wonderful job and my hubby also looks at my body and tells me that my ps is a great one! I love when my husband tells me I'm skinny, I just have the biggest smile on my face. He tells me my butt looks big to him but I don't believe it. Sometimes I like my butt and sometimes I don't but I see that it happens to all the girls on realself, so I don't feel alone. So the pics I'm posting are from today and the before and after, the after pic was from 18 days post surgery. Thanks again for your support ladies! :)

post some new pics please. are you happy with your body? your last pics looked great
You look totally transformed! Congrats!!
Looking Good!

Unhappy. Butt getting significantly smaller!!

I am crying right now :(

I know it's hard when there is an expectation post surgery. You look great... Maybe not the projection you expected but there is a big difference in your body from the before / after pics. Sometimes ppl may need more than one transfer.. I'm planning on having it done in 6 months...
Try not to compare yourself with other people just always compare yourself with your before picture and then make improvements... Look at your before picture and compare the after then ask what u want to improve don't think about other peoples body we are all unique and beautiful even with surgery we still look different from one another different body types take a deep breath focus and follow ur heart even if it leads u to a round two u will be ok
I second that! And I add I think you look great!!

Follow op appointment in the morning!

I'm ready to get answers to my many many questions! I'll update tomorrow. God bless, dolls!

Ur body looks amazing regardless the booty! Everything is better than before and at the end thats the real purpose of having plastic surgery... Good luck
There's only so much ur butt can take. Everyone's different. In my opinion if ur butt is lose & gigly (like mine is) u can take a lot more CC'S. But wen ure tight or solid, the butt can only expand so far. I honestly feel he did an amazingggg job .. he gave u an hourglass shape. That's crazy! And also ur new butt fits YOU & ur legs. If u do get more, it might look a bit funky. So really discuss it with him & be realistic with ur expectations. Good luck chica!
I meant loose & giggly