I've Found That Perfect Doctor - Miami, FL

After reading reviews and looking at Dr. Salzhauer...

After reading reviews and looking at Dr. Salzhauer work he's the 1 for my surgery his price is great for his work you would've thought it would cost a million & for #1 you can talk him vs Dr.J ....I can't wait this site is so great ..I'm putting my down payment with my birthday money my boyfriend is giving me my gift early it will be well worth it ...Im know I am going to look GOOD...Dr.S is a life saver

I've changed to Dr .Fischer

I have checked everyone reviews lost some sleep over making my choice which Is Dr. Jonathan Fischer I've spoken with Jessica she's very helpful with all my questions so next year I will have a new body for a great price..2015 hurry up BIG BUTT.COM & also I will be getting a full TT with him... Thanks to real self an all the Dollz I'm happy with my choice ....

Is it possible to get 2000 cc transfer to each cheek an have some for my hips as well???? I really want a big butt with hips

2000cc to the butt with hips can it be done I want a big butt
Miami Plastic Surgeon

If I'm not mistaken that's the most Salzhauer has ever put in. (Dont quote me on that though) but for sure he's put in 1800 on one of the RS girls. I think we all have a misconception on how much he can put in. There's a few things u should keep in mind. While doctors can remove, say 5000cc's not all of it is GOOD fat. But lets just say 4000 of it is good fat .. he can only put in what YOUR body can take. I want 1500cc's in each cheek, and while im pretty certain he'll be able to preserve it, he wont know if my body can take all of it. That's why people have to go & get a Round 2. Good luck .. hope u get the booty u desire.
Well I've changed Dr.Im going to be doing SX with Dr.Ortega instead Dr.S amount was some what to high for my blood yes I may have to do 2 rounds if it's not big as I want it but I'll see I'm going to give it 6 months of dropping time because I'm also going to be doing a TT with in him August 2015 my BBL is March 9th
Perfect!! That's the good thing about staging the procedures - you get to do any touch ups needed with the next surgery!! Good luck mama!
Good luck im going to dr salz in 2015 ;) ill be following your journey hun
I will follow too :) good luck ! I have Fisher for my BBL in mind though
Dr.Fisher is my choice as well it was between him &Dr.S &Dr.J....I love his reviews ....Good luck !!! WE ALL DESERVE IT....BIG BUTT DOLLZ
This is such an ordeal . Lol. I live closer to Dr. Hughes though... I'm so confused. I've heard he died great butts too. You mean doctor J .. The one in L.A?
Dr.J curves in Atl
Oh okay . Sorry I was confused
Cant wait to be a Salzhauer Doll :-)
So exciting, we're on the same journey with the same Dr. Good luck to you
This is one other procedure I would've loved to do but after my bad nose job,I've been so disheartened that I put off the idea.Goodluck!
Good luck on your journey :) I go see Salz on 8/25 !!! Can't wait !
Welcome to RS Go for it girl. I will definitely follow ur journey. I go for my surgery aug 18th with Dr. J Fisher. Can't wait!!!!
Thanks Dollz Dr.Fisher it iz......
Good luck to both of you :)