My Butt Was Wide and Flat.. - Miami, FL

I wanted a better 'shape'. Met a few doctors for...

I wanted a better 'shape'. Met a few doctors for consults, & decided on Dr. Salzhauers office. Good energy, down to earth staff. Helpful, understanding (Yeni went above & beyond) The doctor is realistic, patient, experienced, energetic & focused. Extremely professional, yet personal. Knows what he's doing. Thank you all..

My before pic

Miami Plastic Surgeon

He is by far an efficient and kind individual. His energy is contagious and pleasant. He appeared very competent and I must admit, initially I felt he was too young to be any good. But after reviewing his before and after photos, and reviews online, and then meeting in person, it was a done deal. I've never gone into a procedure with more confidence in a doctor than this. He heard what my concerns and desires were, and without saying too much was able to tell me what he would do. Within two weeks of meeting him I was on the operating table. Today I'm two weeks + 2days, post op. The first four days were tough, but I feel pretty awesome now. Swelling is down, and every single thing I put on, fits the right way. I wish I would've done this procedure sooner, that is the only regret I have. Thank you for existing is all I can say to that entire office building. The fact that I was able to get everything done at one place was awesome, since I was already coming from out of town and unfamiliar with the area. From consult, to surgery, it was a one-stop-shop. Very convenient and very beautiful. THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING. I wish you all much success and love for the New Year!