My Butt Was Wide and Flat.. - Miami, FL

I wanted a better 'shape'. Met a few doctors for...

I wanted a better 'shape'. Met a few doctors for consults, & decided on Dr. Salzhauers office. Good energy, down to earth staff. Helpful, understanding (Yeni went above & beyond) The doctor is realistic, patient, experienced, energetic & focused. Extremely professional, yet personal. Knows what he's doing. Thank you all..

My before pic

Miami Plastic Surgeon

He is by far an efficient and kind individual. His energy is contagious and pleasant. He appeared very competent and I must admit, initially I felt he was too young to be any good. But after reviewing his before and after photos, and reviews online, and then meeting in person, it was a done deal. I've never gone into a procedure with more confidence in a doctor than this. He heard what my concerns and desires were, and without saying too much was able to tell me what he would do. Within two weeks of meeting him I was on the operating table. Today I'm two weeks + 2days, post op. The first four days were tough, but I feel pretty awesome now. Swelling is down, and every single thing I put on, fits the right way. I wish I would've done this procedure sooner, that is the only regret I have. Thank you for existing is all I can say to that entire office building. The fact that I was able to get everything done at one place was awesome, since I was already coming from out of town and unfamiliar with the area. From consult, to surgery, it was a one-stop-shop. Very convenient and very beautiful. THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING. I wish you all much success and love for the New Year!

Your results are awesome! Did he charge $6500? If so, I will be calling, any advice to get that price?
Thank you for posting the pre op pic. :) You look so great! Your crurves are perfect! Take care of yourself and happy healing. Xo
you're very welcome, and thank you for the well wishes. Everything is healing perfectly so far :)
Welcome to RS! Nice to see another Dr. Salzhauer post op!
:) He is a wonderful Dr.
Your butt looks great, perfect size. With fluffing you will look amazing!
whats fluffing? haha
your butt looks awesome. Good size.
Your butt size is perfect!!
thanks, I'm pretty happy with it now :)
Looks amazing.
He is the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree! :)
hi any before pics?
yes. Just posted one
yes any before pics? thanks..great u are happy, u look nice!
I posted a before pic :)
Welcome doll hppy healing huney do u have any b4 pics wishing u the best in ur healings mwahz oxox
I posted a before pic :)