Vanity Cosmetics It Will Be..March 2014

Hello ladies so I have finally decided to go ahead...

Hello ladies so I have finally decided to go ahead and join the land of big bootyizm lol. So let's start by telling u guys a bit about myself I'm 5"5 currently 165 and flat as all hell. As u guys can see I have Trina as my wish pic I love her shape it's really natural looking right. That's what I want a nice curvy shape with a nice fat ass (not huge) because I'm already kinda wide but my ass is square with not fullness and no projection.
So I've read though a shit load of reviews and the majority goes to Salama and Drs in Dominican Republic. Well I know I won't be going to DR so the states it will be. So with care consideration I decided on a doc by the name of Mel Ortega has anyone of u ladies had an experience with spectrum aesthetics in Miami? If so do tell. He has a few reviews on here that I read and they were all good except one that I believe to be just the nature of the game in some cases it's not always the doctors fault. Their is one bbler on realself that has had a bbl done by him but she only has her before and "right after" pics up so u really can't tell what the outcome is, but by her review/ comments she seems pretty satisfied 1mo post op but I need to see or here from her to see if everything is still in place. I'll reach out to her soon. I spoke with the assistant Dania and she is really nice and helpful, she answered all my question and didn't rush me. They did sent me before and after hoots that were good I thought. I'm not looking for a donk just more volume and was assured that the dr could achieve that. So my deposit is down and I'm just waiting for March to come around. I'm not nearly prepared I need your help and support ladies. What should I be doing now to make my life journey easier?
Thanks ladies I'm looking forward to this journey and sharing my experience March is coming fast so I'll need you guys! :)
Welcome and congratulations!!
Hello Bodywork37. Your BBL sisters are definitely here to help. You and I are just about the same (except I'm 5'6) and Dr. Salama's partner (Dr. Ghurani will be doing my surgery. I can't wait to see your results. I'm always praying that the girls are getting what they want. I look at plastic surgery as a commodity not a privilege. Inbox me if I can help you with anything at all. Good luck to you!

Surgery in March- What Supplies Should I Start Buying??

I was just reading a few reviews and I was think king that My day is not as far away as it seems so I need to get on the good foot and start preparing. From what I read it is easier to get some things early so that you so the overwhelmed by he time your date comes. I may need a lil kick in the booty (oh wait... I don't have one yet) but I need to get started. Ladies what should I start of buying? I'm sure it's a bunch of hints that I haven't even youth of I appreciate any help. PLEASE HELP!!
Mine is in april

4 Months Away From Booty Heaven. This is what I use to Increase my Hemo levels!

It's been a minute since I last updated, but their hasn't been much to tell. One of my main concerns about this surgery is I have been anemic my whole life and considering this surgery and since it's getting closer I decided to take a trip to see my PCP and explained that I needed something to help increase my iron. She suggested iron pills of course, but they make me constipated. I asked her If I should try or needed to try something else and low and behold she tells me about a supplement called FeRiva. Y'all these pills are the truth ( for me anyway) they have all of the vitamins that we need in one pill and they don't constipate you! I dnt remember the ingredient that she pointed out to me but I did post a pic of the front and back of the pills. Also I have been still taking my regular supplements each day 1 a day. My hemo was 9.5 last month today I got blood work results and it's 11.3 I want to get it to a 13 before surgery. Well other than that I'm starting to get my mind body and soul ready over the next few months. Till next time...
Welcome and congratulations to u sweety! You are doing very well on ur preparation for your lifetime investment and big day! Best WISHES!

Forgot To Add

FeRiva Oral- This combination product contains a mineral (iron) along with 3 vitamins (vitamin C, vitamin B12, and folic acid). It is used to treat or prevent a lack of these nutrients which may occur in certain health conditions (e.g., anemia, pregnancy, poor diet, surgery recovery). Iron is an important mineral that the body needs to produce red blood cells. Vitamin C improves the absorption of iron from the stomach. Vitamin B12 is important for normal blood, cells, and nerves. Folic acid is needed to form healthy cells, especially red blood cells.

How To Use FeRiva-
If you are taking the over-the-counter product, read all directions on the product package before taking this medication. Take this medication by mouth, usually once daily or as directed by your doctor.
This medication is best taken on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. If stomach upset occurs, you may take this medication with food. Avoid taking antacids, dairy products, tea, or coffee within 2 hours before or after this medication because they will decrease its effectiveness.
Take with a full glass of water (8 ounces or 240 milliliters) unless your doctor directs you otherwise. Do not lie down for 10 minutes after taking this medication.
Thank you Sexeeangel. I just hope I come out with the curves you have. You look great!
Awwww! Thank you sweety! Im reallt trying to get more projection by doing bbl squats bcz i got jacked and short chnged! Thank u so much! Research research research is the key but whn is enuf the answer!

Think I want to get boobs done..

Just checking in.. Everyone that had their surgery is pumping me up but in reality I'm kind if nervous. I haven't brought any sunup lies because I'm not sure where to start. I need help and advice on what I should start to buy because I don't want to be stuck last minute trying to get everything I need.
On to another note I was just looking at my docs page and he has some pretty good specials. Bbl 4999, breast augmentation 2500, and TT 3500 I think, so I asked the office if I could get the 4999 but this specials is only for 8 areas if lipo and mine is for 12 so that makes sense. Hey why not try to save a dollar or two ya know. I really want my boobs done too but I can't imagine having both done at the same time although girls do it all the time I don't think I will be able to sleep. Who knows what I'll do. Please ladies what should I buy pre op???

Wish pics

You are a sweetheart!

Everyday I roam the halls of Realself and I constantly come across Ms. sexeeangel's comments. I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of us "newbies" needing kind words and some direction no matter which doc we choose, if we have before and after pics up or not. Some people like myself are not comfortable positing pics and should not be pressured to do so. What purpose does it serve to post pre op pics if u haven't made it to post op yet? Granted I know some ladies want feedback about certain areas of their body but not everyone. It seems to me that some of these ladies only support if your going to or thinking of going to the same doc you went to, trying to down low recruit for their doc. Also getting star/booty struck and think that it's all about them and their review. That's not the reason were here and everybody was a newbie at one point and time lets not forget that when you first started your journey you needed direction too. Sorry but this has been bugging me and I rarely get bothered by little things; however the term " real friend" is used loosely around here IMO. A real friend should reach out to everyone here that needs support we will all have our time to shine. It's like they say don't forget we're you came from. Once again shout out to SEXEEANGEL for unbiased support to everyone true definition of real friend. Just because a person has a certain amount of comments or post 500 before and after pics shouldn't determine the title. Kristy you should take note and recognize the community's "real friends".
Thank YOU bodyworks37! YOU GOT MY MESSAGE I'VE BEEN TRYING TO COMMUNICATE! And I only adk of b4 and after pics bc the VETS b4 advised that if you show us your (my) foundation tbey can assist me better in goving me sound advice bcz whn ee all our confronted by our PS of our choice he/she says our wish pics arent realistic thats all! B4real was great at seeing something i missed and she reviewed my b4 pics and it was rt on time and it helped me communicate that to my PS AND HE AGREED! Rs sustas are here to help out not bring down ....ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER N EVERY WAY! I try to do so w every new and VET member cause we are all on here bcz of either our friends /family thought we were crazy so we BOND w ladies that have common interest! Bodyworks37 YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NOW this is just an ENHANCEMENT so ENJOY your Journey to the Fullest ....u deserve it we all do! Youre doing great w vitamin prep for ur hemo, keep it up and remember to stock up pn two tubes of ARNICA gel and cases of water amd pineapple juice, cranberry and apple juice for swelling! Bananas cause bloating ....such a shocker to me bc i ndd it fir my WHEY PROTEIN shake :)!
Sorry for typos but whn i type darn page jumps still....give, we, for etc

I was wondering

My doc does not use drains and I wanted to know how is the fluid released I they're no drains? Are the incisions close do they need to be reopened to drain fluid properly? And are there any pros/con of having or not having drains? I'm a lil confused about this.
Thank you hunny bun! So lots of fluids and massages. Got it :) Things are looking good for you over there Ms. BBJ lol
Hey luv! Do keep in mind that fluids naturally exit our bodies by drinking proper fluids "water, herbal teas" via our urine! Then also to help is the lymphatic massages on a regular basis w a minimum of 12 and as I have and also other RS sisters some have continue to get their massages after a series of 12. Some ladies need extra help in draining fluids due to retention so the only thing my PS advised me was that is gives an extra assurance for those ladies that retain fluids on a norm! Just different PS preference!

I really hate my body, but here goes nothing

So ladies as you can see, my shape is a mess! the doc said that I will eventually need a tummy tuck, but I'm hoping that my skin retracts after surgery just like some of the ladies here. I know everyone's body is different just a little wishful thinking. please ladies let e know what you think honestly how bad my body is lol. I love constructive criticism.
I was thinking of looking into those Drs. over their at Vanity, I actually had a phone consult with Pricilla before I put my deposit on my doctor, Now I see all these good reviews from the docs their, I may have to reconsider. I like my doc 5500 for 12 areas of lipo, 2 garments and 2 massages sounded good at the time. I just results that will satisfy me. I'm so torn. Their is another girl on here that has surgery with my doc on the 19th this month so I will follow her to see how she makes out. Thanks luv.
Hey sis! Thats a darn good quote i do understand your tough inner decisions! Anyhoo....im happy for u and cant wait to see your new BEAUTIFUL YOU!
Check out dr. Fisher in Miami .....u just missed the blck friday spcl of $3800. Now 4000.00 after jan 1,2014... it will be $5000.00!

Been seeing some results from Vanity

And they are doing their numbers over their. I had a phone consult before I made my initial descision, but I had never heard or slaw any of the docs work until now. I really don't want to lose my deposit that I already put down elsewhere, maybe I could use it for some boobs or something other. I guess I will call Vanity after Xmas to see what the deal is. I read that their prices will be going up soon. Plus ladies if any of you had had the chance to meet the docs thier who do you think could give me what I'm looking for or who is best at working out my body type? Thank ladies
Going to Vanity next December ❗️Our bodies are kind of similar although my breasts are obnoxiously huge. I was told that Dr. Bass is best for women of our body type over at Vanity... !
Kitty thanks I'm going to call them today and see what they say. Girl I need somebody to work this body out right. I'll keep u posted.
Yessss! Things are starting to take all kinds of turnabouts! Merry Christmas!

Vanity Cosmetics here I Come....

Today I called Vanity and spoke to someone name Lianne sent in my photos and I got a 4,500 quote just like the other girls; however I wasn't to pleased with this Lianne because she said she would email information about quote and procedure 3hrs pass and no email so I had to call back and ask her where is the damn email you were supposed to send me . She emailed me with little information I had to ask all the questions I had she didn't even ask me to send in photos but I took it upon myself to do so and I didn't feel like she really knew what she was doing or maybe she was just to busy so I'll give he the benefit of the doubt. I did contact them 1st back in September with pics and they were my 1st choice but somehow I ended up going with another doc that I thought was more organized. Anyway I will be calling and speaking to Jessica because it seems like she is more detailed in her responses besides I have few more questions concerns. I'm telling you RS is very helpful and informative because with these consultations you have to know the right questions to ask. When I first joined I was just so ready to get it done I chose of off impulse which is a NO NO. This is our body ladies and we have to make informed decisions. Choosing the right PS is like a prostitute choosing the right pimp! It can make or break you. lol. Hey you live and you learn right luckily I caught myself in time. Why the switch? Well I currently have a deposit with another surgeon and I have had a few convos with 2 of his patient and they both said that they feel like they wish he would have done more lipo on their stomach. He said he didn't want to lipo to much because it wouldn't look natural or they wouldn't be happy with the results because of extra skin. I for sure do not want a TT so I need a PS that will be aggressive with the lipo ya heard. So maybe I'll go to him for something other after my BBL like getting my chin or arms done. I've been hearing great things about Dr.Fisher and I saw his results and I love the way he sculpts the body and give you a nice big booty too. Plus I hear that Fisher is good with girls with my body type. Right now I'm 5'4 and 167 should I lose some weight? Shout out to feelinmyself you look good girl! So I will be paying my deposit on Monday hopefully and I'm hoping for early March. Stay tuned....
Hey congrats on your journey I hoping to be going to vanity end of feb beginning or march also my quote was 3700 but this was back in August so I sent the deposit to lock in my price still haven't paid it off yet recently I just started seeing more reviews from there but I guess I'm just procrastinating and as you say get on the good foot as time is approaching fast
I'm hoping by the time I pay my half early March will be available. I need to prepare for time off work and all. We need to get on the good foot! Lol
Awesome research n quote. Where can I find dr fisher pre n post op on the site?

Just put deposit down..

now I'm waiting for Jessica to email receipt so that I can sign it and send it back. I Put $300 down to lock my 4500 quote. I'm so excited. I hope Dr. Fisher work this body out. She asked me if I want Ghurani or Fisher because they both do great jobs except G gives more natural looks, and I said I'll stick with Dr. Fisher please. The last time I spoke to her she said that I need to stop smoking..well I did! Yay me. Question tho can I smoke something else?!? lol My damn nerves are bad I don't know what I'm gonna do. On to other news, I had the weirdest dream. I had my BBl done but there were about a bus full of girls having it done at the same time, and when I was done one of my butt checks was bigger than the other. OMG I woke up in a panic! I guess I've been reading to many reviews where girls aren't to happy with their results, but holly shit it scared me. Anyway I wish all the ladies safe surgery and happy speedy healing. Lets get it for 2014 yall.
Lol sis time is flying
It sure is..and I love your wish pics! You are gonna look fab. You know Dr.G does surgeries at Vanity as well right? Did you decide on a PS yet?

New Wish Pics!

We are having rs meet and greet early March in the Miami area 6 girls so far both pre op and post op all ps patients welcome you should come
I'm will definitely join the festivities if I'm their in time lol. Hopefully my date is available for early march. I would love to meet my RS sisters! Thanks sis.
Me me me, I want to go too :) lol

I was wondering

If any of you ladies had had this surgery without having any health insurance? I'm so close to my day and I don't know what I should do regarding this matter. What will I need to pay out of pocket for if my insurance does not kick in before my planned date? Of course meds, but what about seeing my PCP for clearance and blood work and stuff. How should I proceed with this ladies? UUGH.. I'm so annoyed right now, If its not one thing is another. I need some advise ladies. I may have to push my date back and then I'm just thinking about saying forget the whole thing. So sad right now. Please help :(
hey hun! i had my breasts done with dr ortega and will be having a BBL with him at the end of this month. hes a great doc in more ways than one.
oops sorry i didnt see u switched to vanity lol congrats cant wait to see your results
Hey honey when is your surgery? I am booked with Dr.G on March 11th but at Elite.. I am so excited an can not wait either..An like you I have not started shopping for my supplies at all.. Welp I will be following your journey honey an wish you the best!!!