Dr.Beaz doll with bubble butt

Hello RealSelf sis, hope all is well. I'm a 35...

Hello RealSelf sis, hope all is well. I'm a 35 years old, mother of 2 kids. I been thinking about the BBL procedure for about three years now and I decided 2014 is going to be the year am claiming my butt back. Prior to having children, I had a full round bubble butt in fact I remember been teased about my butt. I gained about 30 pounds with each pregnancies and I never had a problem shedding the pounds because I'm a runner. I ran about 5-7 miles a day, 3-4 times a week. Now one thing I know about my body is that, I gain and lost weight from waist down which resulted in me losing volume in the butt to the point where it's all muscle now and I hate it with a passion. I'm 5'4 and my normal weight is 135. Current measurement is 36-32-39. One year ago I had a consultation with a Dr here in Atlanta and I was told I needed to gain 10-15 pounds for the bbl sx. I wasn't too happy about that bc I love running and I knew it would be hard to gain that weight. So last Dec I just decided to stop running and substitute for aerobic workout 1 or 2 week. so far I gain 5 pounds and I'm planning to stop when I reach 145 that's my max.

Vanity bull sh**

Hey ladies what in hell is going on at Vanity? they are on that stuff. so many inconsistent stories and their sales pitch is ridiculous. so when I initially called I was quoted $4,500 for Bbl with fat injection to the hips, liposculpture in inner thighs, arms, upper and lower back and stomach. Then I was told if I pay $1,000 deposit that day I can secured my price and date , so I told her that I needed to think about it first before I make any decisions. The next day I got a call from the same lady saying that she just received a letter for a price increase and if I don't make my deposit the same day I would lose my quote. Of course my stupid ass paid it without thinking. After that I don't hear anything. I called my coordinator Priscilla again requesting for receipt, detail invoice itemizing my procedure, and secured date that's when the game changed. She started to say that inner thighs and arms aren't included in the quote I got and that I needed to pay at least half of 4500 to secured my date, that pissed me off along with other things that were going on. Long story short story I sent her an email requesting for refund because I don't have time for their game. she then called me apologizing and blah blah..I told her I'm not going to pay another dime more to secured a date. especially when I knew that Fisher wife is due to deliver a baby around that same time am wanting my procedure done... I constantly remind her of my situation that's when am available bc my kids would be on spring break during that time . but she kept lying and ensuring me not to worry saying my date is fine. I can't take that chance of may or may not.

So I found out about Dr Hasan from lisafox blog (her result look great). but he doesn't have a lot of reviews tho. I asked Priscilla to switch me to him immediately, come to find out his bbl is cheaper than Dr. Fisher but am not sure if that's a good thing tho maybe is to get more clients...hmm.....I ask Priscilla why his cheaper, she said that Vanity dr's has their own individual prices. That set off an alarm in my head somethg told me to dip deeper so I did and I found something. to be continue..

what do y'll thing? I'm so tired of this whole thing...

Background Check for DR.Hasan

Hello dolls, as part of my research I checked out Hasan's health-grade there I found that he has 0 Malpractice Claims in Florida, and 2 Sanctions. First sanction resulted in Revocation of his license in California; second sanction was for Admit Complaint in 2012 he was put on probation for one year under Florida Medical Board however, he was allowed to practice under a supervise physician. Now, these findings has not inference me from using him for my procedures at least for now, the big question is whether or not he still on probation. According to the court docs the probation started Oct 2012 so it should have ended Oct 2013. I will find out and update u'll.

Current weight

pre op pics

Pictures from Vanity

These are the pictures I received from my coordinator when I asked from Dr. Hasan work.

I been MIA

Hello realself sis, so a lot has happened in the last couple of weeks. I called Vanity to cancelled my procedure because I just got tired of the lies and inconsistencies. My coordinator sent me some bull sh*** email stating that there wld be a cancellation fees of $850 and it wld take 6 weeks for refund, I thought to myself say what?????? oh no no they are messing with wrong one, I picked my phone and raised hell because I specifically ask her if there were any cancellation fees before I gave my deposit, she said no as long as they are notified within one week before the surgery all deposit are refundable, so why are you telling me somethg diff now. Then a member of their management team call me asking me why am cancellation the sx, I told her that I just changed my mind and all I want is my money back. So am still waiting for the refund now. OMG moving on..lol

Soon to Dr.Baez doll

I decided to go with Dr.Baez because of her great results and her care love for her patients. I read many different reviews and almost all had somethg good to say about this doctor. Although, she doesnt have a lot of before and after pics like Duran and Yily but I still wanted her to perform my surgery and the reviews I saw including her details email sold me right away. She quoted me $4,200 for BBL and Breast lift however, she mentioned that I may lose projection and volume on my butt if I do both procedures together bc I will have to sleep on my back. I appreciate her honesty bc now am thinking of only doing BBL...but will see..any comments about that?

Vitamins and iron overload

I started taken my vitamins few weeks back then I noticed somethg weird was going on. Feeling sick and light headed. I was taken two iron pills of 65 mg which also include 325mg ferrous sulfate ,1000 iu of vitamin D, 400mg folic Acid, and One a day multivitamin all at once. For a couple of days I couldn't figured out what was wrong with me, so I decided to divide all the vitamins intake by two groups morning and night also I Google Iron overload symptoms which are: Fatigure, Abdominal pain, dizzy, light headed, and diarrhea. I reduce my iron to once a day and the sickness was gone. So remember ladies multivitamin also has iron in them so pay attention to ur body if somethg wired started happened.

Test Result

Hello ladies, not too happy today. I had my Hemoglobin test done today and the result was 11.8 :(. I was hoping it going to be higher..Just ordered the Blood Builder supplement hopefully that would help. I only have about 4 weeks before my sx. Wish me luck..any suggestion on how to get it up?

Things you need before your procedure

To-Do:
Schedule Labs (if they're not done by surgeon)
Schedule lymphatic massages for after the surgery (if your surgeon doesn't provide)

Must-Haves:
Female urinal (won't be able to sit after surgery)
Baby wipes to clean yourself until you can shower again and Wash cloth
Anti-bacterial soap to clean your incisions
Alcohol pads to make the area sterile before taking your Heparin shots (to prevent blood clots)
Q-Tips to clean around incision sites
Gauze pads & medical tape to redress drain tubes
Tank-tops to wear under garment to avoid skin irritation
Maxi dress or something loose fitting that's easy to slip on and off after surgery
Easy slip-on shoes (so you don't have to bend over and tie them)
Compression stockings to help prevent pulmonary embolism
Compression Sleeve (only if you're getting arm Lipo)
A big pair of panties in case that time of the month arrives
Boppy pillow to protect your booty after surgery
Faja or compression garment
Epifoam or board/foam
Arnica tablets to help with bruising and swelling
Stool softener/laxatives
Pre-op vitamins and post-op protein shakes to help repair body

Nice-To-Haves (But Not Absolutely Necessary)
Suction hooks to hold up drains while showering
Sugar scrub (sugar and olive oil) for your pre-surgery shower
Body scrubber to help reach an itch
Hand lotion
Firming lotion
Empty bottle to put syringes in
Bathrobe
Socks to put over compression stockings
Old towels/linens/shower curtain to keep from staining new linens
Neck/body pillows
Chux Pads
Pills organizer
Mederma Cocoa Butter (for scars)
Chapstick/Vasaline, something to keep your lips from getting dry
Band-aids to cover incisions
A good camera to document your journey
Folding chair to assist going to the bathroom (cut out the bottom of the chair and position it over the toilet)
Yoga mat to place behind knees

If You're Traveling, Don't Forget:
Toothbrush/toothpaste
Body wash and baby wipes
Fill doctor prescriptions before leaving
Protein powder shakes, fruits and veggies
Reusable tote/bag to carry stuff in
Ponytail holders
A good camera to document your journey/any electronics you'll need
Shaker cup if you're bringing protein shakes

Do you know that Dollar store has must of the items you need for ur procedure???

Check out the picture below, you will see some of the items I bought from Dollar stone.

I Booked My Flight & Recovery House....Yippee

I can't believe this is actually happening for real.....I am so excited and can't wait for my new body. I decided to stay at Daisy Recovery house, I sent the owner a facebook message and she responded within 24hrs. Then I call her with load of questions, she answered all my concerns and her english was very good. She gave me a really good quote that includes two massages, transportation, 3 meals, staff nurse every night, and etc...I made my $85 deposit though paypal to reserve my private room.
Daisys contact is: http://www.daisysrecoveryhouse.com/#!treatments/chy6...1-829-423-2847

My Current ass

My booty is getting bigger as I gain more weight...you mean I could have achieve big ass naturally by gaining weight? Lol not....I gained 10 pounds mostly in my stomach, back, a little went to my butt.

13 days to go before my procedure

hello rs sis hope all you girls are doing well. Has the days get closer and closer I am excited and at the same time am nervous having crazy thoughts in my head, but I know the Lord I serve will not leave my sides. He will deliver me and get me though the surgery safely and to my beautiful family in one piece. My hubby doesn't really like the fact that am going to DR for this procedure he's more comfortable with FL. He was actually going to fly in the day of my surgery if I would had stuck with FL then fly back home the next day.... He's concern about me being by myself without him or family member, I tried to lessens he worries by telling him that am going to have a nurse to myself I hope Daisy deliver on giving me great service.

Hemoglobin level, Must haves

I rechecked my hemoglobin level again yesterday and its now at 12.6..yippee that confirmed tht all the vitamins am using are working..I hope it continues to go up.

Most of the items I ordered has came in except thigh pillow and master lock safe. I order

Master lock safe

I ordered this lock From homedepot for less then $20 to secure my value things. See picture below.

U.S. Embassy in Santo Domingo

I registered with the U.S. Embassy. I will suggested for you ladies to register if you are traveling along. website link: http://santodomingo.usembassy.gov/. click on U.S. Citizen Service, then "Smart traveler Enrollment Program".

Final weight and pre op pics before surgery tomorrow

Am in DR

hello rs sis, so my flight landed round 1:00pm, Dr. Beaz driver was a no show. Thank God when I came out of the airport Daisy the owner of (Daisy recovery house) was here waiting on me, she somehow recognized me. she just walk up to me and said my name. we never met before but we talked on the phone twice prior to me coming. It 3:37pm now am in my room waiting for Beaz to get out of surgery so I can do my consultation with her.

I will check in with y'll a little later. Thank y'll for the well wishes...much love and peace.

two day op

Hello my rs sis, I am well and alive...thank the Lord!!!! I am glad it's done and over, am just ready for fully recovery which is a work in process. Here is how it all went down in a nutshell.
I had my consultation with Baez late Thursday night, she examined my body and complement how nice I looked; she noticed I workout which her really liked. So we talked about what I wanted, I told her big ass and hips. lol lol. then she said I didn't have a lot of fat....mind you I gained 10 pounds for this procedure but it all went to my ass and hips already. Anywhooo, all my test results was good but my hemg was 12.3 there...Ladies pls note your hemoglobin level drops 1 level in DR I don't know why. So because of that she didn't do the BA which I was fine with, my health comes first before anything.

The day of surgery, she scheduled my surgery for 7am so I had to be at the clinic at 6am, yes that early. I wait around for abt an hour then the nurse got me ready for surgery Beaz came in took my personal things asked me a few questions then I was wheel off to operating room, I got the general anaesthesia I don't walk up during the surgery at all. When I woke up I remember been very tired and sore. My personal nurse that was assigned to me had step out, when she came in I told her I needed a walk my back was hurting I threw up but It was clear because I didn't have anything food in my stomach, I didn't want any food, didnt felt hungry so she drug me back to sleep. The lady was very good I don't remember her name. Fyi I asked Beaz before the surgery for sleeping med so it was giving to me through the IV solution.

Everythg came back good except for the blood work I had to wait until the morning.

Sweet Home

All is well, glad to be in my own bed with my lovely kids. Kids are so funny when they saw me they jumped me on bc they were so happy to see mommy, it hurt like hell. They didn't understand why I kept saying my back hurt they wanted to play rough...lol lol...Will post update pics later.

Update

I forgot to mentioned. Beaz said she gave me 1200 on each cheeks and 500 on the hips..But my hips doesn't look like I got 500.hmmmm

Ass update

Hello rs, I know I been missing in action but am doing well just busy with life.. This Friday wld mark six weeks since my Bbl. I went out for the first time with hubby this past Saturday to a friend party, and oh boy all my friends admired my new shape. I got a lot of nice comments... Over I love my new butt but I wish they were a little bigger and fuller on the lower cheeks..I can still see the dents especially on the left cheek and I hate the dents..I sld have told Beaz to focus on the dents but didnt even mentioned anythg abt it bc I figured it wld be gone once fat r place there..so that was my fault. am thinking abt revision on the lower cheeks but my hubby completely disagrees he thinks my butt is huge for my frame... so we see if thgs changes within a couple of mos hopefully they get filled in better..Anywhoo here r some pics, what do ur think?

3 months and two weeks since I had my surgery

Hello ladies, hope you'll are doing well.
I know I been mia sorry just been busy with life and am not on RS like I was in the beginning...So tonight I thought maybe I should take a picture for you guys to see how my booty is doing.

I no longer wear my faja, I stopped right at the 3 mos mark because it got too big and I didn't wanted to purchase another one so i only wear the waist training corset which has work great for me. I still get a little swollen in the stomach area and sore butt if I sit in one position too long but overall I havent experience any major problem. I haven't lose any weight since my sx, I still weigh the same. I work out about 3x a week but mostly weight training like deathlift, lunges, and squats. Ladies these exercises keeps ur butt round and sharp after surgery but wait until 6 weeks before any workout. ..Also if you want a bigger but after surgery just eat a little more than normal and increase ur protein, and weight training. I tried it for one month and it worked, I just didnt like the fact tht I was gaining weight. The key is to work gluteus maximus of ur body and eat down side is you will gain weight. you want to do little to no cardio.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

AWESOME DRA...if you are looking for a dr that care about your health, listens to you, gives great results, and check top on you after your surgery go with Dr. Beaz

iv been reading about sm doctors saying to gain weight but then one explained to me that it makes no sense because fat cells dont multiply they just expand so in reality those cells can just shrink back after surgery... any1 else got this response?? i reallllly dont want to gain weight for no reason:( thanx guys..
amazing results
Love your results!
Great results!
thanks hun
Looks great luv!
Thanks hun
Hi! Thx for sharing, I just got in touch with Dr Baez today. I've been researching a few drs and she has been the quickest to respond. Can I ask, how many ccs did u have put in on each side?
She said 1,200.
Ok thx! U look great!
You look great! Thanks for sharing ur journey.did u stop working out as u got closer to surgery?
Thanks hun...yes I did stopped working out after I decided I wanted the surgery, that allowed me to gain weight faster.
Hey, just checking to see how your results are holding up and how your doing?
Hey hun, thanks for checking on me. Thgs are going well and am still recovery but evy day it gets better.
Great, good to here. Have you lost any volume?
Girl a lot, look at my pics I just posted you will see it there. Am glad I told her to put as much fat my butt allow her...I wish it was bigger tho
Oooh no! I was sooo scared then I say your pics. That ass is phat! The sink pic! Will get you pregnant.
I was just wondering...did you get a date close to when you got your quote? Meaning did she have available dates that weren't too far out?
Yes I got my date within a week but I had to write her couple of times with separate emails tread. have a new subject line that helped a lot..
You look amazing
thanks hun
Hellooooo.i hope you are feeling good. Hope to hear more good news.
Glad to hear your ok. Feel Better Try to get some rest.
Hey girl welcome to other side. How are you ? I hope your not in to much pain. Happy Healing
Happy healing