Brazilian Butt Lift-Miami-Dr. Mel Ortega - Miami, FL

I am set to Have my BBL on August 6, 2014! 23 MORE...

I am set to Have my BBL on August 6, 2014! 23 MORE DAYS!!!! YAY!!! I am doing this in the middle of a college semester so I'm kind of nervous because of how close I'm cutting the recovery time. I am 23 with two children one is 4 and one is currently 8 months, but I am not alone I have the support of my husband and my mom as well. I am SUPER excited about getting it because I used to be small (128 lbs).. but now after my last child I gained a lot of weight and when I say a lot I mean a lot! I am 5 foot, 2 inches and 145 lbs and my BMI is 26.5 (overweight). I hope I get good results...I had a consult with Dr. Mel Ortega last wednesday and it was a long wait but it was worth it! When he came in he instantly made a joke and lightened the situation. He was very down to earth and practical, he tells you the truth straight forward just so you know what to expect... I think that as a patient if you had unrealistic expectations he just wouldn't do the surgery! He told me that because I have preexisting loose skin that I most likely will need a tummy tuck. During pregnancy the abdominal muscles are separated so I would never have like washboard abs!! but he said that it might do me some good to maybe try and wear the compression garment and a girdle or waist cincher for 3 months post op 247! but it all depends on how I feel about having loose skin. I honestly don't know how I feel about it, I will just have to wait and see. I told him that I wanted a really big butt! he assured me that he would put in as much as he can but it depends on how much he can take out and then how much my butt will allow him to put in. any way! he is going to put some fat on my hip area because according to him i have the new spongebob square pants look! lol.He told me the reality and not just what i wanted to hear! I just really want to look good again and i feel like this is a good jump start for me to start living a more health life with my family. (And look great too)

17 MORE DAYS!!!!

Hello ladies the time is flying before I go into surgery! Im getting more nervous as the days go by... I'm trying not to think too much about it as my school semester is coming to an end as well... Finals are coming up and I need to concentrate! I have been stalking the real self website and Dr. Ortega's website for result pictures! I find myself getting on the computer to do some homework but then making my way to real self, not even halfway through my work. I know that I am really overweight for my hight and I'm hoping to get good results... I think now I might want to have him take some fat out of my arms as well... I mean there not that bad but they are still a little chunky! I have never been this weight in my entire lifetime and I am struggling to tone my body back to normal. Hopefully this will be exactly what I needed... My daughter is now 9 months and I should have lost the weight but she was my second child and people say it takes longer to loose weight more and more as you have more children. I think that its real messed up the way that women's bodies are built to retain fat due to child bearing! Ugh we have all the negatives... periods, and child bearing. I was completely against the tummy tuck procedure but now I've been looking into it and i might be interested if my skin doesn't go back to normal... I might... but not anytime soon... maybe in about two to three years... well I was just keeping you guys updated...
Have a Good Night

Link to Dr. Mel Ortega's Videos

Here at this link you will find videos from his website of real patients that have had the surgery and also the doctors themselves talking about the procedures maybe this can answer some of you guys questions...
Its always best to hear it from the source!

12 More Days Until The BBL With Dr.Mel Ortega!

I am really nervous as the days are counting down... I try not to think about it because every time I do I get like butterflies in my stomach. Like my stomach is doing back flips... I was saying to myself yesterday, I really want to look good but I mean this is huge! I never imagined myself going to a plastic surgeon to modify my body before... I mean yes almost every body thinks about at least one point in their life and I have thought about it a couple times... But I never really thought that I would be here at this point! I mean it was always time or money or just something... BUT HERE I AM... going in later to make my final payment! which makes it even more real... I think I felt this way about my last daughter... I was pregnant for 9 whole months and then when it was time for me to go into the hospital to be induced... I had this feeling again... and i was like okay this is real! I mean i know she came with responsibility remember she is not my first child i think that things just take time to settle in!! I have the jitters! I need some meditation!

Oh NO!!!!

Im Only 10 days away and I have a mild cold, just a stuffy nose now... and it showed on my CBC test before I even really started having symptoms of a cold! My white blood cell count was a little high... I hope that I can get though this in time for the surgery! I thought it my be my wisdom teeth at first because they bother me on and off sometimes... I have antibiotics for them but the nurses at the office told me to wait to talk to the doctor monday before I take them. But I know now that that wasn't the case because on Friday night the cold really set in! I didn't want to do anything but sleep! I had to fight it because I needed to study for my final! urgh... But its finally going away with lots of vitamin C, and water... I have been completely honest with my doctor and the staff at Spectrum, I just didn't know that I was getting this cold... I hope it doesn't stop me from getting the surgery on the 6th... I have been following all of the advice given to me and have read all precautions that they send you in your preop paperwork... : (

Yay!!!

Im just keeping you ladies updated on what's going on because someone might be in the same situation like me! But I went there this morning to the office and I made the last payment in full and the doctor ended up giving me a prescription for an anti biotic and with that I should be good to go to take the blood work and for the surgery!!!... I will keep you posted with what happens after I take the blood work...
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He was great in the consult! funny, honest and down to earth. He told me the reality and not just what i wanted to hear!

Lol.. know exactly how u feel.. that's how I felt about my tummy tuck! Now I am obsessed. And now I need a booty! And the extra lipo..
lol
Im excited for you girl...your so close to your surgery date...just keep us posted..got my eyes on Ortega as well...all the best in surgery!
I will... thanks!
Good Luck!!!
thanks
Good luck!try to keep us updated when you get a chance!
thanks i will
ALLSTAR, it's getting close!! I am sending prayers up for you.! What vitamins are you taking? I have not received anything from DR.O office yet but still have my sx Sept 3..Did you receive at least the welcome package? or is it to early for me?
I have my surgery for Sept 3 with Dr. Ortega. I can't wait to see your results. Please let us know your process!
I will let you know!! definitely! I'm super excited i know you are too...
Nice...good luck on your new body.
Thanks
Awesome. he's my doctor as well. I see him next week.. Good Luck :)
good luck to you too!
This will help you after your surgery, if you are in Miami i went to this place www.cspostlipomassage.com. It is extremely important that each individual is aware how important these massages are to obtain the desired results of the surgery to which they have submitted themselves. These massages are those that are required after a liposculpture, tummy tuck, breast reduction/augmentation as well as liposuction in any other part of the body. The purpose of these massages is to eliminate liquid that tends to accumulate and harden forming into a fibrosis.
thanks i will look into it.
I go on the can't.wait good luck
thanks
Are u getting 12 areas of lipo?
well as of right now he is doing my upper and lower abdomen, flanks, back upper and lower and my inner thighs... i want to ask him if he can do my arms too though.
Same for me too..
so yes! The upper and lower abdomen left and right is four areas... the back upper and lower, left and right is four areas... Then the left and right flanks upper and lower is four areas and both of the middle thighs are just two areas! so in total 14 areas.
Can't wait to see ur results.. considering Dr. Ortega, interested in his results.. please keep us posted.. Good luck..
will do