"Jere Sexy'm"...putting All the Sexy Back in It, and then Some. - Miami, FL

I am new to realself and have been stalking since...

I am new to realself and have been stalking since I joined on others BBL journeys. I am a mother of 3 beautiful children, and have a husband whom adores me this size, or the size I am about to become. Prior to my babies, I had a nice shape & booty, it was just lacking projection I am looking for. I have been wanting BBL surgery for years after staring at all these asses walking around where I live. I thought surely not everyone is born with a donk like this, so rather than be envious I am going to jump on the booty wagon. I have researched a handful of select surgeons whom do the best work, and come up with: Dra. Duran, Dra. Yily, Dra. Robles (All Dominican female doctors) Salama, and Fisher. For the Dominican doctors they put out some serious asses, beautiful butt projection & hips to waist ratios, plus they are mad affordable. They all were just too booked to get me in when I wanted to come. I also wanted to finance all my procedures, and could obviously only do that in the states. Sooooooo....I decided on Dr. Fisher (btw does the most BBL's in Florida) he puts out equal work, and is super aggressive with liposuction to maximize your results. Tatiana my coordinator is super attentive, and professional, and facilitated me getting in less than 2 1/2 weeks. Their surgeries are performed onsite, so that is why their quotes are the prices they are. Dr. Fisher is still the most affordable BBL specialist in the SE with all his experience. I have taken notice of some of supply lists the other ladies have listed, and started purchasing some of my supplies today. I will keep you ladies posted daily on my progress.

Best of luck! I too need to jere sexy'm ;) and dr fisher is gonna get us there!
good luck hun! will be following your journey
Welcome!!!! And good luck girl!!

Lab results in...

Yeahhhh...results are in, got the greenlight for surgery. Hotel, Airfare, and Rental car booked. Purchased one of top accessories last night: foamboard, and female urinal. Also several maxi dresses, and sport bras, etc.

Thx ma! I agree....you look good where you are now. Very proportionate.
Thx ma! I will be following you ladies journeys too.
Thank you...

Pre-op

Will post pre-op pics this week...

Welcome to rs doll!
Welcome hun to booty land!
Thx you

If you want to finance your surgery...

Ladies for those of you who have decent credit or even middle of road credit, google "cg cosmetic surgery", go to about us section on page and click on financing, then click on "The Help Card", this is a revolving credit card you can use for cosmetic surgery, and many other types of medical/dental procedures. You can even add authorized users, so if you have a friend or relative looking to do the same you both can use card...PLEASE NOTHING BEATS A FAIL BUT A TRY. You may be approved for this card they work with problem credit all the way to good credit. Just thinking about you dolls, and thought this may help some of you...

Best of luck...I just joined rs today....I am thinking about using Dr. Fisher for my BBL precedure too but I haven't decided yet. I live in Atlanta and I'm meeting with Dr. J for my first consultation on March 12. I have been reading many rs sis stories about lack of lipo's from Dr.J which got me thinking maybe I should find another dr. any suggestions?
Welcome love, and thank you. I just moved from Atl, and I have heard of Jimerson too, but his bootys are just ok to me. He is not aggressive enough with Lipo to me. Try Dr. Fisher, Salama, Cortes, or Salas. If willing to travel a few Doctors in DR are really good but it depends on your timeframe of getting done.
Welcome!!! and thanks for sharing the info about financing. Are u going to vanity or cgcosmetic?

Pre op pics

Ladies, I took pre op pics in a swimsuit....what a nightmare. I am so ashamed to post pics of this, but it is necessary to get good idea of Dr. Fisher work and the magic he can do. Please keep in kind he can't work miracles, and I have realistic expectations, I will at minimum be better than where so am now...

I have a question, all answers will be welcomed :) would u ladies rather wait until u have kids to have these procedures done or do you think it wont affect your results at least the bbl? Im planning on having bbl next month but i dont have kids and obviously i dont want to mess everything up. I want kids in a year or two. Idk what to do. Please help?
I would wait if were me..kids change your whole body.
I would wait..a pregnancy changes u..enjoy it then treat yourself

Pre-op pic

Well here it goes...my fat flub pic. I love my frame, love being thick just excited to finally be getting proportionate. For all you dolls who are chunky, may my pic & bravery for showing it encourage you. Dr. Fisher has seen all of my pics (from every angle virtually) and has agreed I can achieve the results of my wish pics with the work I will be getting done.

Ok, so let me break it down. I am 189 lbs, 5'3, just had my last baby 4 months ago, I have had a TT, and lots of Lipo before, so I know what to expect from how your body can be sculpted beautifully. I consulted with 2 Dr.'s whom both agreed I don't need a new tummy tuck (not enough skin left to pull again), however; I will need my TT scar re-cut and muscle tightened, and scar revised plus LOTS of Lipo to abdomen. I will be getting Liposculpture to practically my whole body (14 different areas),

Pre-op pic **addition**

I will also be getting BBL, Breast Lift w/implants, and any skin left drooping will be cut off. In Dr. Fisher opinion I don't need a thigh lift, he is confident he can achieve the results I want without it. I think I still may need it, but we see. We won't know 100% until all this is done if I need anything else. I have to have 2 separate surgeries to achieve best results, because if you just have BBL w/fat transfer done alone they can suck out a hell of lot more than if you combine multiple procedures, so that is why going that route. So I can confirm that YES Dr. Fisher will work with heavier BBL patients,

I am so excited for you, I will definitely follow your progress please keep us posted.
Thx doll, I am so excited!!!! I will keep you posted so we can see Dr. Fisher really work his magic. The key is if he can make thicker patients get the results they are looking for and how it looks....I am not as concerned with my weight, as I am inches and how I look once sculptured.
Baby look look at that shelf. U gonna have these men out there droolin! So happy for u. I'm so concerned about fisher not operating on me bc I'm still 201 but I'm 5 8 so I'm trying to work it out lol. I'm trying to see if I coild get in at the end of feb hopefully.

Help please....

My Fajas, Squeems, and few other essential items should be in tomorrow. I have all toiletries, clothing, yoga mat, boppy pillow, and hitting Goodwill tomorrow for pajamas / towels no need wasting money on stuff I will never use again. I am sooooo nervous, but only to see my results. I wonder how many cc's he will put in my booty? 1000 seems to be the average, but I want a lot of projection....hard to say how much of it will take, then again I'm scared to get anything over 1200 because I already have some shelf, and what will it look like once I have no more fat around my middle...will I even need that much fat?

The one question that I am really wondering is how much to get in my hips. Again, I already have hips, but........I want some baller caller show stopping hips. My absolute dream of dreams body wish pic is the first two pics on my profile page. More the 1st pic.....hence see the hips full and rounded out. Ladies help!!!! Anyone have any suggestions based on my pre-op pic and my wish pics? I would like opinions of you all, maybe you can give me an unbiased opinion.

Can't wait to see your outcome....anxiously following your journey!!!!!!
Appreciate it love
I will be following your journey... good luck on your sx!!!

Anxious

Well spoke with CG Cosmetic on Friday and Dr Fisher is officially having emergency with pregnant wife, so they say anyway. Was told if she has problems before my surgery on this Thursday, that Dr Ortega may take over. I am not familiar with his BBLs so I am nervous however, I know I have the favor if the Lord so I am believing by faith Dr Fisher will work it out for me. I'm asking you all to pray for me for safety and total satisfaction, also for Dr Fisher family. I fly out to MIA Wednesday....nervous, but only because I an excited about results.

Your going to look amazing.. Sending well wishes to you #fisherdoll
Praying for u! This too shall pass!
Praying that all goes well with your sx, and you're be able to have Dr Fisher do it. So excited for you!

Pre-Op

Touched down in Miami....had my Pre-op appointment...Dr. Fisher is a sweetie. His coordinators booty is a monster....she was equally as sweet. My hubby & I wanted to feel how that booty and tetas felt, of course she let us. Feels like silk, very soft. Anyway, super excited for tomorrow...will post pics tomorrow.

Later

Pre_op continued

Oh and by the way..Dr. Fisher wife is on bedrest due to early labor. So no major emergency has happened....ladies don't believe all you hear...

Thanx so much for dis post cuz I'm strongly considering between dr. Fisher and dr. Larcena (thk I spelled her name rite) anxiously waiting to see and hear all da details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thx you luv... ...I will hopefully get a post op pic up tomorrow...
You so welcome

FISHERDOLL (Post- op)

RS ladies. So sorry it's been a few days, but this healing process is NO joke. I have had cosmetic surgery before, and the healing process wasn't this bad. It is painful, I am not going to front. You never realize how much you use your ass until you can't use it, you know. Day of surgery Dr. Fisher(nurse who wear glasses I think her name is Yilly)-was the best!!!!

Remember ladies I am super thick/overweight so he sculpted me the best way my body would allow currently. I also have 2 additional surgery scheduled. My next phase#2 the end of March is breast lift with implants, and more liposuction in all legs and any fat left behind from 1st surgery. Phase#3 is any loose skin removed, and tighten the tummy muscles with muscle repair & reduce previous TT scar.

I am soooooooooooo swollen and hope the booty drops some. Because how my booty is naturally shaped he put a lot of volume in top and middle. He also really put lots in my hips for hourglass shape. Overall he did very good and I am happy with results so far...

Photos of CG Cosmetic Surgery Center

Pics of office

You look absolutely amazinggggg! Wow! I'm almost speechless! ;) I wish you the very best on your weight loss journey. Happy healing gurl!
Sorry D's wifey, been trying to heal....I really big thanks for encouraging words.
No worries baby gurl. You take care of yourself and know you have lots of people thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery. xoxo

Going home

What a disaster....so my husband and I took this trip as a chance for a mini vacay. We left the older kids at home (6yr. & 4 yr.), but we took the baby (4 months) still had a blast. We got to Miami on Wednesday, the day started off jacked. Originally suppose to fly into MIA and got bumped off our flight. At last min we had to run through terminal to make the last flight to Ft. Lauderdale before my pre-op appt.....mind you our luggage still went on plane to Miami airport without us. Got on flight, had to make an immexe cancellation of rental car @ Miami airport before they charged us (thx you Jesus we booked through orbitz, and not hirsute) and was able to switch to Ft. Lauderdale. Got rental car...after arguing with Bahamian chick about not taking their expensive ass insur on car (mind you our cc covers damage if should happen, we didn't use debit) I USD to live in Mia, so I know everyone still drives like whatever island they come from, but nonetheless I knew we didn't need it, we were on our way. This car was soooooooooooo friggen small my daughter's base and caraway wouldn't allow me to recline in front seat...well damn, you can imagine how fun it was after my bbl riding back to condo.

Arriving @ CG was heaven. I felt like royalty. My coordinator, who happens go be office manager TAtiana came out and loudly greeted me by name, and gave me a bear hug more suitable for family, rather then someone you just met, or let alone barely know. I loved every minute...she was what totally sealed the deal. Dr Fisher was just icing on cake. After leaving, we checked into our hotel/condo. Big "ups" to Tradewinds Apartments Hotel in Miami Beach. This place was amaze ladies. It literally was the most comfortable place I have ever stayed....it was a fully loaded 1 bedroom apartment with full kichene & bath only with ALL ammenities of hotel. Literally 5 min walk from Miami Beach, 12 min walk from Collins Ave on South Beach tons of restaurants, clubs, entertAINMENTetc., open nearly 24 hrs. It was still extremely quiet and quaint. We went to nearby grocery store and stocked up fridge to save money, and eaT normalle while there. Kitchen is fully stocked with everything you would need to cook, and eaT. Ther is also a sofa bed in living room if you considered bringing someone other than your Sig other...full size table all that. It was very affordable at $766 for 6 days including all taxes. I happened go stumble soon this place on Hotwire.com after reading reviews went for it. Any of you who know Miami know it is an arm and two legs to find affordable hotel that isn't a dump, especially in Miami Beach or on South beach. CG Cosmetics is literally 20-25 min in traffic from hotel door....the only 2 things that suck that they don't tell you are: this hotel is in residential neughe so you have to constantly play move my car on street parking (better if you stay during week so you get fed street parking at night, or just pay ridic hotel parking fee of $20 ped day, say what?) and retarded "resort" fee of $75 non refundable for free WiFi & some damb rental bikes ( which you won't be able to sit your brand new ass on after surgery:-)) andlastly a $100 deposit fee for incidentals which IS the only refundable money that is returned.

Bottom line if you can afford to pre-pay with credit card or debit on Hotwire.com, do it, at the end of day even with flaws still great deal.

Moving fwd to surgery day. I have a type A personality so when ppl don't move accordingly I get irritated...,we arrive ON TIME and of course they are running behind. Mind you, we were only ppl there in waiting room (office does not open until 9), waiting for a nurse, Dr, some damn body to come and greet us. We had to go back and knock on one of operating room doors(only complaint I had) to alert someone of our presence. Finally got back to suite, changed and waited for Dr. Fisher who was finishing previous case/ patient. Butterflies were all in my tummy. He walks in and we unmade show him the wish pics we forgot the day before, and bombard him with questions......all of which he answered smoothly. I told him I didn't want donkey just juicy and a ass that fit my frame now, and even when I lost weight. He has a wicked sense of humor, and fell in lbs with our baby girl telling me he admired my bravery and I was really pushing envelope with dropping a baby, and getting stARTED ON MY BODY IN SUCH SHORT time. He gave me realiste expectations, and reminded that I had 3 kids and my body was not the same as it was 10 years ago, but would be happy with results, and it would still be nice, but have natural flaws.....ok, I can live with that. Kissed my hubby & baby. Said our prayers , and my IV was started. The next thing I know, I wake up with my teeth chattering...hard I am shaking I'm so cold and I was on all fours. My ass was THROBBING AND PULSING TAKING ON A MIND OF IT'S Own. When I turned over my shoulder good god almighty.....that thing was HUGE. Loved it though. After what seem like eternity they wheel me downstairs to the tuna can car...I had to BACK that ass up in there and I almost cried. You know how an infant stiffens their legs when you put them in caraway or to scoot out seat, well that was me in the front seat. I could jot even lift my legs or feet. My honey had to fold me in car. I am primary caretaker for our children, and I didn't even hear my daughter cry---I was knocked up on them Percocets.

Day 2: gimped into Dr Fisher office for follow up appointment....ate a little liquid diet felt like a semi truck ran me over backwards & forwards. Thank heavens for my female urinal...ladies this was and still is my favorite thing right now. You are so stiff and swollen even your whoha is swollen up and sore---that even the thought of sitting on that toilet hurts. In and out of bed. Slept for maybe 2hrs at a time. So uncomfortable sleeping on elbows and face.

I didn't start to feel better until like day 4. On Monday went to final pre op and had stitches removed. *****DR FISHER DOES NOT USE DRAINS*****, also got a letter clearing me for my flight that afternoon requesting that I be able to freely stand and walk the plane. We said our goodbyes to staff, and met other couples from all over in lobby, but primarily NY...we headed to MIA for our flight.

Ladies when I say what happened next was Cray, it was. So my pre op allie went over so we missed our original flight out, got lost outside the airport trying to find the rental car return for fox (cheap, but don't rent here for mere inconvenience of being located off airport, and if your in hurry fawgetaboud..it), got to the gate the agent was so damn rude I had to refrain from breakin my foot off in her ass, she tried to wait until last minute to call us standby (thus was last flight of day out to our city), we finally get on plane and I hand my Doctor note to flight attendant.....OMG SERIOUSLY A HUGE MISTAKE. AFTER READING MY LETTER THE OVERZEALOUS FLIGHT ATTENDANT GOES TO OTHER CO WORKERS SHARES all my business then they call some lady from airport (mind you we plane is fully boarded, booked to capacity and all antsy waiting to take off). They all go to pilot congregate in cockpit and the lady comes charging towards me and this b@$@* rudely tells me I have to deplane. Yes I said it, and you read it. DEPLANE!!! WTF, mind you my husband had just settled into his seat with our baby, all our bags were boarded, our stroller, etc. I ask her why and she start violating my privacy talking loudly trying to embarrass me. She then basically said the Pilot REFUSED to allow me to stay on plane, even though I explained why I needed this odd request. So we got off the plane, and were told that not only were we kicked off that flight, but US Airways would not be able to service us UNLESS I got a new Dr note saying the opposite. In addie, that was the last flight of day, and we would have to wait until morning to catch next flight IF we could get note. Frantic I called CG @6pm mind you....and guess what? Praise the Lord they were open.. they are open until 7pm...yeah. long to short my sweet Tatiana immediately faxed the airline the letter, and they got us b poked for next morning flight.

Ladies Do Not make same mistake I made if you are flying into wherever you are getting your BBL. Whether DR or US. Just put seAtbelt on during takeoff and landing...I laid across whole row with my head buried in my boppy pillow, face down whole flight. Healing has been a little painful, but loving my results, so far.

I will post or try to post pics every other week...but for now will post condo pics.

Gn dolls

Oh, some of you have asked how many cc's did I get in booty. I received 1250 cc in left cheek, and 1200 cc in right cheek. Dr Fisher removed either 4500 cc's of fat or 9800 cc's of fat total from the liposuction total. I am unsure of how to convert this to actual cc's or pounds. I was shown these amounts by nurse, so a surgeon would have to verify exactly what this breakdown means....however certain of amount in booty (lol) When I googled the total cc's it seemed like the equivalent of around 9lbs. fat removed., but idk. Hope this helps dolls!
You look great, hope all is well n keep us posted
Thank you love at Durandoll....I will be sporadically posting updatez

TOTAL CC'S DR FISHER PUT IN BOOTY

You are too funny! I enjoyed reading your review...thank you for sharing and happy healing!
Lol...your so welcome! Happy I could make you chuckle. Seriously though you will not regret the BBL, the results alone make it worth it! Thx for well wishes love

Healing...

Still swollen, but feeling better each day. That scale still says same number....matter fact still full of fluid so over my original number. I am stiff and feel HARD all in areas that were lipo'd. The booty is throbbing everyday...the best description, or maybe worst description I can relate to is the same throb you feel after an amaze *O*. It is dropping little by little, I can feel some jiggle in inner booty ch3eks, and at bottom. This thing is heavy...when laying on my tummy without garment on I can feel ALL the booty meat, or should I say liquid fat roll in every direction I do...lol. I know I'm silly but once you get your booty done, you'll see too.

Ladies, I havent start my massages yet. I plan to start this week or next week. Miami trip set us back a little, tax time is best time to do sx if you can, due to all extra expeNses you pr obally forget to budget for. Taxi, tolls, smart cartes at airports, parking, food etc. That stuff adds up quick. For now my hubby has been massaging me, and even that little bit has helped big time. But the Lymphatic massages will get rid of fluid and work out the hardness/ stiffness...

I have managed to stay off of my booty except to go to bathroom, and occasionally drive. I hav3 a suv truck so I literally drive with my heel pressed on side of truck, and my boppy pillow backwards with opening towards seat elevating primarily my butt, and pillow under my thighs. I ONLY drive for no more than 10 min at a time and I get off that booty. Sleeping is my least fav thing to do.., so uncomfortable have developed inflammation in my left shoulder...ohhh well its worth it. This may be too much d@*^ information for you, but I am sure your men will appreciate it...have already done the nasty with my man a few times( we didnt make love..he wanted me face down a^* up so he could watch that booty jump & jiggle a lil) lol we have plenty time to do that sweet stuff. One of these times, was 2 days after sx...he or should I say we couldnt resist!!! I say all that because you can be intimate if your careful,, just dont let him forget and grab all your donkey before its ready to be touched ;)

I can officially go to the gym after this Friday, and do cardio. Yeahhhhhh!!!! 2 weeks prior to sx I stopped taking my prescription Phentermine, and supplements to cleanse out my system. Started back once got home, and working out will take me to next level. I dont plan on doing any leg or booty excercises until AFTER month 3, to maximize my result. Upper body weight training will start after 4 to 6 weeks...ok, enough babbling.

Until again dolls!

Hey doll, hope you're healing is going smoothly. Can't wait to see some updated pics of you hun!
Hey Robyn:)!!! I will be posting pics tonight. I am slightly disappointed at my so far results though. I know it's too early to tell final results, and I think it is even harder to see results because I am still no where near my "normal" pre baby size, nor ideal/goal size for when you get a bbl. I will never bad mouth my surgeon, I just wish my booty had come out rounder & I hate to say it lol, but maybe I should have said I wanted a donkey booty and I would have got closer to what I envisioned. To me, it looks almost identical to pre op pic with just little more from mid booty cheeks up. I see a major difference in my waist, and back, plus hips (no more spongebob squarepants in mid section) but I just don't see the booty. My hubby says I am trippen' and can't see myself in 3d, but he is bias because he thought it was too big from day 1 post op, and still thinks it is too big, so I know he is praying it goes way down. Funny thing though' he loves to look at donkey asses, but doesn't want mine to be donkey? WTH??+ does that even make sense? I wanted my hips exactly like the first wish pic on my profile, my booty almost identical to second wish pic (side shot). I guess by end of March we will see what final result will be huh? I already think I will want round 2 bbl....thanks for checking on me gun. How you??? Btw I really want my booty like your profile pic. That booty is on point, perfection really
I saw Fisher & Ortega on CG Cosmetics website. I was trying to make sure they both worked at two different facilities. So what are the rates & deposit requirements at CG? Are the coordinators hustlers like at Vanity?

Not sure if I can see my results...

Ummm I am updating results as I said I would every couple weeks. I am very confused with my results....IDK if it's hard to see them because I still am no where near pre-baby weight, or because I am not close to my ideal weight of around 160lbs, but to me on post-op day 1, my tummy, back, and flanks were flat and my booty was HUGE. The booty was just too high up, but real big.

Now, it just looks about the same as my pre-op picture from the side....like I said earlier today will never blame my surgeon, I just wish my booty would have come out rounder, and fuller with more pronounced projection at the bottom. Still looks flat....I know it's real early to tell, but once I lose 30lbs, I suspect I will be doing a round 2 bbl, but in DR next time. Let me know what you dolls think. Maybe I am being too harsh, and have some unrealistic expectations for myself.

Please anyone who has already had bbl for a few months please tell me what to expect with the Lipo & booty....will it round out? Or continue to drop

i have so many questions for u. your review was helpful and he did a great job. i am reconsidering going to DR and just staying in the states. how long did u stay in Miami?
Looking good! Bootay is on swole ;-)
Thx mamita @ Jaze....I can't wait to see more fluff!!!!

4 weeks Post Op

Ok dolls, I know I have been m.i.a....just busy busy at home. So its been a month, and I am back at the gym (cardio only) sitting every few hours for about 20 min, and anytime I have to ride in truck I sit (still balancing my ass off of seat with boppy. I take my garment off daily to clean it, and have slept without it. I don't like sleeping without it, it is soooo umcomfortable. I am really sore from sleeping in one position. I sleep mostly on my tummy, but occasionally on my sides. My booty feels like 2 big water ballons that are put in a vice about to pop. My garment is too big, and I had to order a new one from CG Cosmetic. I am waiting for it to arrive tomorrow. My garment from post op has really started falling apart, I busted 2 holes in legs from my thighs rubbin together...ugghh! Today my hubby told me my tummy has really gone down. Well I measured and it did. It went down 5 inches since my surgery. Unfortunately, the weight hasn't been as kind....I am losing slowly, but losing. I have lost 10lbs since my surgery, but again lots more to go.

Will update again in few weeks. Good luck to all dolls whom just had surgery, and those that are coming up in my absence. Besos

***4 weeks Post Op Cont'd***

Here is a mini time line with a few photos'. You tell me, what has the booty done over the month? Ok, now that its side by side, I do see a big difference....it def has dropped & fluffed a lil'

Still looking gd what was ur BMI going into surgery?
Thanks! My BMI was up there, still is. I think around 35 going in, and maybe down to 33 now.
OMGosh! You look amazing! I want your results! If Dr Fisher can do that for me, I will be satisfied! :)

So sorry been so long

Hey RS ladies, whats been going on since I last post. Well life. I have been focused on my family, and not so much myself. I have not had a chance to post very much lately, or really at all. I am still happy about my results, and can appreciate all the fat that has been taken, sucked and replaced in the bootay! I do still see flaws, and yes I do want a round 2. My booty has dropped to where it will be, and fluffed. Yes, I have a big booty, like a shelf, but it is not upside down heart shape like I desire.

I am down 10 lbs since my last posting, so the weight is slowly coming off. For those of you who have followed my journey, I had mentioned a few additional surgeries that I would be getting to achieve my results. I am still getting these surgeries, but I had have changed one. I will no longer be getting the thigh lift. My hubby and I researched this, and most results we saw were downright really scary.....the scars, the results, all wicked. I will just stick with new TT, and breast lift with implant. Plus I will be getting additional liposuction in several more places. I will post new pics over weekend or early next week. I can only take so many selfies you know. I want you all to be able to see 360 views.

My next surgery is April 29th, wish me luck. To all of you with upcoming surgeries may God be with you in grace, and may you get the results you seek. To those with upcoming surgeries, can't wait to celebrate with you. Lots of love, until next time!

What are your measurements?
Whats good mami...my booty/hip is 49 1/2 in., my boobs is 38dd (getting my boobies done next week, with lift plus implants), my waist is still pudgy at 32in
Thank you for your review!! :) god bless!

Breast lift on 4/30 SUPER EXCITED!!

Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How you RS? Blogging is not my best attribute, so....I haven't been on much. So the time is here again ladies. On Monday I fly back to Miami for my Breast Lift (maybe with implants). Can't wait for my tatas to point straightward, instead of facing the ground. Nipples will be smaller pop more, give flatter appearance to tummy. Any advice on healing will be appreciated!!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Thanks for the info! When I get closer to my goal weight and start thinking about getting a quote, I'll try to remember to inbox you for more details...
***GUARANTEED FINANCING***.....new deals for any ladies who haven't been able to finance your surgeries!! 26 Apr 2014 2 months post Ladies one of my family members just got word about another guaranteed plastic financing company/plastic surgeons office. The word is with a down payment typically between $1000-$3700 (depends on procedure) they will finance the rest of balance all you have to have is: bank account in your name, debit card, and a job. Inbox me for more info!!!!

So happy with cheechee's!!!

Omgosh, I am SO happy with my post-op breast lift results ladies. I love these results better than the BBL. Seriously....my Dr. did a wonderful job. They are so small, that I will be able to probably be able to go without a bra after healing. *****Pre-op cheechee pic above*****I feel lighter and everything. I can see over them, they no longer touch my tummy. I don't and won't have much cleavage, but I am not really a cheechee fan anyway. I personally think looks sexier when breasts are small, and have sexy V.

Ok, so body is looking better and better....I can't find a Doctor yet who will do a thigh lift on me. So I guess the consensus is: Just continue to lose weight, and some lipo to thigh once I get within 15lbs of my goal/ideal weight will get me where I need and want to be. Soooooooo.....all the procedures I have left to get is: another completion tummy tuck, to get the muscles tight, and additional lipo in tummy, cut off skin on sides lipo that a little more, redo my scar and move down, I will be lipo my arms, sides, banana roll (area under booty cheeks), thighs, legs, back of knees, upper sides of back, and

I will get a 2nd round BBL next year, once I am at my goal/ideal weight. Then I am done with Plastic surgery ladies. Can't wait to totally reach the other side.....

Breast lift

*************DR. FISHER DID NOT DO MY BREAST LIFT**************

DR. HAMM @ STRAX REJUVENATION:FT LAUDERDALE DID MY BREAST LIFT, AND I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!! I SENT EMAIL TO REALSELF TO UPDATE MY DOCTOR....

You look great,I am confused I thought Dr Fisher only work at vanity