I'm Going to Hasanified!!! - Miami, FL

I'm so happy that I came across this site. it is...

I'm so happy that I came across this site. it is just so helpful and I love reading all of you ladies post. but let me introduce myself . I'm 23 years ,168 pounds,5'3 and I have 1 son. I always wanted a big butt and Now I will finally be getting it . I have been looking into B.B.L for a while now and I have finally picked my Doctor I will be Hasanified!!! YES ! YES! YES! I'm SO Feeling so Happy and Grateful !!! I have already sent all my pictures and took care of that i'm just waiting for Alexandra to call me back today with the earliest date open she has so I can pay for this new booty in full and start preparing . I really hope and pray that she has something for me around late September or early October. She assure me that it was due able. So I'm really happy and excited to see 1 of my dreams come True.

Help buying grament/faja ????

For all of my wonderful ladies who have already had surgery what garment do you prefer butt in or butt out? Which do you think works best for you ??

wish pic

just another wish pic

Thinking About Switching My Docotors

So after I Paid In Full to Vanity and got my date for BBl. I get a call saying I owe money which I did not so I kindly told them and I stated over the phone that I could email them over all the information. Which I did !!!! they tell me they had my paper work mixed up and she would call me back and when she does call me back the next day she tell me she have to reschedule me for a later date. What !!!!! I HAD TO GO Bad on her and use some very um um words .So she told me she would take some money off . But what is money off when I already was prepared to have my BBL done on a certain day!!!!

New Doctor !!!!!!!!!!

So I finally have decided that I'm switching doctors . Atfer all the Bs with Vanity have officially switch to Dr.Cortes . I turned in my papers and made my $500.00 deposite with Lucy yesterday and I will pay the rest in full on the 23rd.
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Sorry you had to flip on them but they be playing too much with peoples lives amd schedules. Vanity staff does not realize them switching up the surgey date cost people money to change their plans around the new date. Im so happy you got out of dodge.
Wow I was going to go to him. But after reading this I will be finding a new DR. Smh
Are u STILL going to vanity?
Is Dr. Cortes the same price?
Hey sweetie are u still going to Vanity for your procedure
Best Wishes,i hope it al works out for you :)
yw!
And by the way .m..he settled out of court. ..#justsayin
I thought about going to Vanity (Dr.Hasan) but after reading that one of his patients died this year after bbl surgery I changed my mind...to much to chance...it's like hit or miss with him especially with him not being a board certified surgeon but a dermatologist!!!
yea I'm going with a different doctor now .
Don't worry you'll find a great surgeon.. I'm still looking also...so whatever I find out I'll keep you informed.#wewanbigbuttstoo
Lol thanks hun. Im looking into Dr. Ortega. His BBL's are looking real nice and right.
Dr. Salzhauer is a great doctor. I'm going to see him next year!! I've read nothing but great reviews about him. Also when I had my consultation he answered ALL my questions, and gave me his personal number of I needed anything.
I like the sound of that ...im gonna look at his profile! !
thank you for the information.
This is why im switching my facility. I would be locked up because i would have done bought me a one day one way flight down to vanity and seen them in person. Then all hell would have broken loose. They have too much drama. Its very unfortunate because Vanity has some great BBL doctors but their staff is horrendous. Im so sorry you had to blank on vanity. I hope this situation gets straightened out for you soon. I have read on too many reviews vanity staff changed surgery dates without notifying the patient. Im an out of town patient so i be dammed if i get there and they tell me "oh i changed your surgery date to 2 weeks from now" thanks when i would have to blank out. Theyre so inconsiderate. Im beginning to believe Vanity is turning into Coral Gables Surgery Center because of how they treat the patients, pre op and post op. I have read also you do not get to see your doctor post op, hell no.
I'm just so feed up and done with vanity . I'm just going to get my money back and switch Doctors because all of this drama is just to much and I don't have time for it and really when I'm coming out of pocket some $$$$$ .
That's not true I saw hasan before during and after!!! I received great care at vanity !!
I want to stay with Dr. Hasan but the reviews i have read on here regarding the staff is whats pushing me elsewhere. SexyLpn your so lucky you received great pre op and post op care
Girl who you telling? Nobody wants to have a headache on their hands once the surgery is done. It seems like Dr. Hasan really takes care of his patients though. The only patients that i have seen that had issues were Dr. Fisher patients. IDK decisions decisions
I did too doll. I guess it depends on your coordinator. I had Priscilla and she was great! They get caught up and forgetful because so many people call and make request for something or another. You just have to make sure you stay on them to jog their memory. Dr Hasan had a patient that died last year, not this year. That patient was older and had a pre existing medical issue. God rest her soul. Dr Hasan is a cosmetic surgeon, not a plastic surgeon. There is a difference. Cosmetic surgeons deal with enhancing and improving your image for cosmetic reasons, and receive more training for those purposes. Plastic surgeons deal with reconstructive surgery because of disfigurement, irregularities, and birth defects. Not trying to sway or convince anyone to do anything, just want folks to be aware and know the difference before discrediting any particular Dr.
This is a clip of an article I found on his patients autopsy. ..Be safe... Anthony Hasan, the doctor who operated on her, said in July that about five minutes after the operation, the anesthesiologist told him that the patient was conscious and talking but that Cardona’s level of oxygen and blood pressure were very low. Hasan did not return calls from El Nuevo Herald left at the Vanity clinic, where according to the center’s web page and an operator there he is still part of the staff. Cardona did not respond to medications and was rushed to Kendall Regional Medical Center, where she died a hours later of a lung embolism, or blockage, caused by fatty tissue. Such embolisms can happen when the tube used to inject the fat pierces blood vessels in the deepest area of the buttocks, inserting fat particles into the bloodstream, said plastic surgeon Onelio García. “This should not happen [to a surgeon],” said García, a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with nearly 30 years of experience and a professor at the University of Miami’s plastic surgery division. Hasan, a dermatologist who is not certified as a plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, was an intern in general surgery and a fellow for three years in plastic surgery. In the state of Florida it is legal for any doctor, regardless of their specialty, to perform plastic surgery operations. Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/03/31/4031171/woman-died-after-buttocks-surgery.html#storylink=cpy