Gettin That Dream Body - Miami, FL

So my surgery was due on tuesday with Dr Fisher.....

so my surgery was due on tuesday with Dr Fisher...i did my blood work on monday and i got a call saying it was abnormal i need to do another one before surgery. on tuesday i did my second blood work and urinalysis. at 4pm the Dr called me in and infomred me my WBC count was super high and asked if i felt sick. i told him no and he said he couldnt do the surgery if i had an infection already and gave me a 1,500 mg azithromycin to take and return on thursday for blood work. Jessica came in and was really nice and offered me $200 to extend my stay. i really dont want to but i dont want to go home without the Sx either so will see.

surgery canceled

so i went to vanity yesterday and did my blood work the third time...they all know me by now. those sticks hurt so much anyway my WBC was 12 now its 15 while the normal is 10. yep...it went up...way up...so he said he cant explain why but am a high risk for infection after surgery. he recommended i go back home and see my primary Dr first. so we rescheduled to June 25th but with Dr Hassan cause Dr Fisher is too busy this month and will be off next month. am kinder unhappy for wasting so much time off work but not about Sx cause God has a reason about why this happened and i wont let the Deviel take the glory.

Arnica Montana and vedette

so i started taking this pills 7 days before surgery, word of advice dont take ANY supplements before surgery for at least one week. supposedly they increase WBC count and this could have caused by bad blood results.
when you go to vanity buy your faja right next door at the pink building upstairs on top of the pharmacy. she sells them for $60 and you can try them on. i bought the one with a zipper cause that's the one vanity was going to give me.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hey doll! Good luck with everything and continue to stay positive.
hey doll, i have my surgery on July2nd. i'm curious about this WBC info? what did he mean but do you have an infection? as in a cold / fever or a yeast infection?!
I hope your able to get your sx hun
am praying i will be, i got new antibiotics and will redo blood in a week and Sx on 25th pray for me...i have this far...literally lol
Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way! :(
thanks hun
I don't think you should do it..... Your WBC may go down with the medication, although you may catch another infection due to the surgery.... Be careful God Bless
thanks hun
That's great that they offered $ to extend your stay. Hopefully this all passes over and he can perform his magic!
thanks
Hang in there!! He will give you your dream body!! ;) best wishes hun!
thanks hun i am staying positive
doll I think you should stick it out if possible. I'm sure everything will work out in your favor. just CLAIM it and its yours. stay positive!! negative thoughts give you negative results. xoxoxoxo good luck
am staying positive i know God will see me through
Wish you all the best doll..
thanks had to post pone
Best of luck! I hope u are able to get ur bbl
thanks hun wasnt done :(