Gaining weight. Dr. Salama BBl

I have been waiting for this for a very long time....

I have been waiting for this for a very long time. I originally decided to go with Dr. Salama, I last got a quote 6 months ago ($6,500). When I finally and recently got the money together and called to schedule, I was disappointed to learn that he went up $8,499. I was furious and called the office after I received that email and she told me they only guarantee quotes for 30 days. His results are phenomenal so I guess it makes sense to increase prices with all the business he’s getting.

I immediately started looking for another doctor. I really love Dr. Perry’s results. It took me a while to get in touch with them. I called the office a few times as well as sent about 10 emails. I almost gave up and was just going to go to Dr. Salama but I called again yesterday and they finally answered. Yay!!!!!!!!
I asked how far out were they scheduling for and she said they have dates available in April and May. I’m happy to know that I can get it done soon but I’m actually a little scared to rush it. I graduate from college May 18th so maybe I’ll try for the beginning of June.

I will email my pics today or maybe tomorrow and patiently wait for a response and an exact price. Norma told me the prices start at $7500 (yay again) but can be cheaper or more depending on each individual. I plan to post pics of me for you soon. I’m having a hard time finding a family member to go with me because my husband has to work. I wouldn’t mind teaming up with someone to split the cost of hotel stay.

So as I stated before, I submitted my pics to DR....

So as I stated before, I submitted my pics to DR. Perry because he does good work and have great results. I patiently waited for 2 1/2 weeks for a response because that's what it says on the site. No one called. So in the mean time I submitted my pics to Dr. Salama with no intentions on goin to him, on a Sunday morning at 2am and received a reply with the dr's input that Monday morning. I was impressed with the fast reply and what he said he could do for me. But I wasn't a fan of the new price of $9199. So I called dr Perry's office Tuesday morning during office hours and there was no reply. I was a little disappointed that I was unable to get a hold of someone in the office. So instead I called dr salama and gave a deposit and secured a date with them. The staff was wonderful and always answers on the first ring when I call. I like that. I feel that I made the right choice. And super happy:-)

Oh yea... I forgot to tell u ladies that I have to...

Oh yea... I forgot to tell u ladies that I have to gain 5-10lbs.... My original surgery date is for march 23 2014 but Cynthia said there will be no issue getting me in sooner. She even sent me my preop instructions. I am 5'7" and weigh 130lbs. I told her I would have no problems gaining weight however I been pigging out some days then the next morning when I get on the scale it says 128lbs. Which is weird because I try to manage my weight and I usually gain weight when I over eat. I'm also in a dilemma because I don't know my exact surgery date... So I really don't want to gain weight this summer and be unhappy because I have a pool and always have a bathing suit on.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Also has good results and cheaper prices.

Sorry I misread im actually MAY 23 not March. ..that sucks for me :(
Darn it! Sucks for me too:-)
Hey... So my sx is for may 23 2014 too.... If u decided to keep this date and are looking for a roomie let me know. I have to wait cuz it's gonna be round 2
I haven't gotten a call yet for July and at this point I don't think I'm able to jump up n go! So yes I'm planning to keep my March appointment. I was lookin at the condos to stay In... I figured if I'm gonna be in pain, I should be in a comforting, clean environment. Would love to have a partner:-)
My my, I def feel u about the wait game!!! I've become a straight stalker at Perry's. I call Norma just about every other day. I was told that Dr P was two weeks behind. I thought about going to Salama as well, but he's a tad to exspensive for my blood. I called Norma today, I was told that she gave Dr P my info last Thurs, and she was shock to find out that I didn't get a quote yet. I really love Dr P wrk, but my God!!! It's like I'm begging for him to take my money. Smh....
@ Desparateforthatdonkey_007 I'm waiting myself on a response from Dr.Perry, I called yesterday (marked 1week havent heard anything) Norma told me about 2 weeks to hear from him but she also wrote him a note asking to respond to my email.
Good luck on hearing back from him. It has actually been weeks now and still no response. But salama was originally my first choice. Hopefully u hear something soon
Ok update from not hearing from Dr Perry. I called Norma today around 9:30, I explained that it's been two wks now and I feel totally ignored. She apologized, she said ok, let's do this. If u don't hear from Dr P by 4pm give him a call. I'm like what! Really? Is it ok to call him? She said yeah, tell him that I told you to call. So that's exactly what I did, he answered on the fourth ring. He was really cool, he said that he was losing his voice. He went over everything from top to bottom, he mention sumin about my thighs. I told him listen, I can care less about that!!! Their already hit, I'm not trying to show them off at this point in my life. So he gave me a quote of 8300. I was kinda shocked, only because I've seen a lot of pic's on this site. And a lot of females were a lot worse than I am. Anywho, we discussed that I would get my entire back done, stomach of course, top and bottom, flanks, bbl, and hip's..... I'm at peace now that I know. So now I'm going to call Norma in the am to leave a $750 deposit. I'm aiming for a Aug date. So grl ont give up just yet. Pull 1 of my number.... Good Luck!!
Hi everyone, or should i say my soon to be BBL sista's,,, I'm a newbie as well. This is actually my first post. I have decided to go with Dr. Perry as well. I just submitted my photos for consultation today. So hopefully I'll know something very soon. I've been reading and doing my research all week...LOL .... I also spoke with Norma this week and luckily I was able to get her on my first call. She sent me instructions the same day...She did advise me that he had some dates available (so far) in May. Im hoping to be able to schedule mid May. Congratulations on graduating.,.. Looks like you'll have alot to be excited about.
Awesome u spoke with her on your first try. I submitted my pics on Tuesday so hopefully I can get a phone call soon. I'm really excited to hopefully go the first week of June. If u get a call anytime soon keep me posted and ill let u kno if I hear anything. Thanks for the congrats. Lookin forward to my new boooooty! Lol
Will definitely let u know as soon as I hear anything...
Welcome to the team, gl