Has Anyone Had Experience with Dr Pazmino? - Miami, FL

Reasons why I chose a BBL?! It's a win win !! Lipo...

Reasons why I chose a BBL?! It's a win win !! Lipo contouring plus a big butt SIGN ME UPPP! Lol
I have a very boxyyy body with a flat tush :(

Hi guys I wanted to know if anyone has had...

Hi guys I wanted to know if anyone has had experience getting a BBL with Dr Pazmino in Miami
The couple reviews that I saw were of women with VERYYY different body shapes them me
Maybe some advice on we're to stay especially for an out of town-er like myself

Thankss !
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Has anyone had a experience with Dr.M.Gutierrez in mexico i go to him in feb thanks ???
hello did you have ur surgery yet? i hope all is well with yu.
I had one with Dr Pazmino as well. So far so good. Going into my 5th month. Let me know if I can help.
@adnitegirl @divaish your guys reviews have been soooo helpful I can't thank you guys enough for your detailed experience ! How are your booties doin they didn't get smaller since surgery have they !??
hi, I loss a little volume but nit much at all
I had a BBL with Pazmino. Check out my review
I have quite a boxy figure and just got a BBL done recently with Pazmino. PM me with any questions you might have. Ill be happy to help.
wow lauraO your an angel thank you so muchhhh!!
I found this for u http://www.realself.com/review/brazilian-butt-lift-leave-for-my-bbl-tomorrow-dr-miamifl
copy and paste http://www.realself.com/review/brazilian-butt-lift-leave-for-my-bbl-tomorrow-dr-miamifl