bbl with dr salama in 8 days! - Miami, FL

MY BBL IS IN 8 DAYS!! I CAN'T WAIT!! Coming down...

MY BBL IS IN 8 DAYS!! I CAN'T WAIT!!

Coming down from way up North ( out of state) to have my Brazilian Butt Lift.
I am 5"2 -136 pounds ( I put on 15 pounds for my procedure so far) my usually weight is 120lbs. I am going to be having liposuction of my Abdomen, Flanks , Back and possibly my arms and inner thoughts if I need more fat- then the fat is being injected into my buttocks.

I have been wanting this procedure for the past 11 years of my life. I have always been made fun of or teased my whole life for not having a butt or hips. It truly makes me insecure and holds me back from many things in my life as silly as it sounds. I believe this procedure will not only dramatically change my appearance but my confidence as well.

Just to give a little background on myself I have been a plastic surgery nurse for about 6 years now and after knowing the procedure so well. The before and after photos from Dr. salama the girls have posted on real self have really shocked me in a positive way.

I am using and scraping up every penny I Have to be able to fly to Florida, pay for this procedure, pay for hotels, and transportation all because although I could have this procedure done for free at the practice I work for, I would rather spend money and a lot more of it and have it done by a surgeon whose hands and mind it comes naturally for. I really am hoping I am making the right decision and I am not disappointed. I have not met Dr. salama my pre op appointment is on July 17th ( day before surgery) I hope he is attentive and can give me the result I desire.

I can not stop thinking about it.

I will keep everyone posted on my experience an of course with lots of photos along the way!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

did you get it?
i agree with rarejewel when we dont' hear from these girls after surgery scares me too.
I hope everything went well. I have similar body type with you. If you have any po pics i'd love to see them
Hi Hun hope ya ok ..... De silence makes me worry when you don't hear from you guys after surgeries ... I no itz a lot to take in . I have decided thru this site I will definitely take along someone who can post fa me to my R.S sistas.... Be well hope to hear from ya soon.
good luck, my surgery is July 19th I may see you there !!!
your skin looks flawless already...you're gonna look great. good luck with ur sx this week. blessings and prayers for a quick recovery. keep us posted
Good luck with your surgery! I can totally relate to you feeling that you have been held back from many things in your life. I hope your results are everything you hope for! :)
My surgery with Dr. S is in 10 days so I may see you around the office. All the best and keep us posted!!!
Your going to look great! Good luck on your journey!
Me to we same size I will follow
We both are same height, 5'2.. However, im only 121 lbs. mine is in two months & not sure if I should gain more weight..will be following ur journey closely:). Wish u good luck!!
oh just notice so is the 18th instead of 16th ?
OMG ME TOO. WHAT time is ur appt > ??
Cant wait to see you. Having mine in march. Cant wait to see how us slim girls will look wit a booty. Lol. keep me posted
Good luck! Keep us updated!