Tummy Tuck, BBL, Fat transfer to Hips and Lipo to arms,thighs, upper and lower back!!!

I had a long battle with this anemia business. I...

I had a long battle with this anemia business. I originally started out weighting 140 pounds but due to having to eat more iron enriched foods and taking iron supplements I am now currently 156 pounds. So frustrating. I wish I weigh less. But never the less I am ready to be re born. I choose Dr. S (Balbody). He work is pretty amazing. I am hoping and praying for excellent results.

TT, Lipo & BBL. Bal Harbour, FL

OMG...Where do I start? Well for starts I don't remember much from my first week. Everything was like a blur. I had my procedure done by doctor Salzhauer on 8/13/2014. I had TT ,BBL & Lipo on arms,thighs,flanks,upper and lower back.Two days after surgery my heart beat was out of control. I had to be rushed to the ER to get a blood transfusion STAT. My time at the hospital was hell. They had

2 months post op

Well today make me 2 months. I saw Dr. S today and he gave me great news. I will definitely be able to get my revision next year. I will get my stomach lipo and fat transfer to the butt. I can't wait. I am having a little trouble with trying to post the pictures. I will post them as soon as I can.

Pictures

Here are the pictures. Keep in mind I will be getting a revision for sure.

Pictures

2 months post op pictures

Revision

I need a revision badly. I want a flat stomach and big round butt. Dr. S promised me that he will deliver those results for my revision . I truly hope so. I'm happy that he modified my original body to the current one but now I'm ready for a banging body with the revision . And a better recovery than the last one.

2 month post op

I like how I look with clothes with the transformation.

Pic

Pic

Revision wish using PS APP

Coming soon 2015
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He is very amazing and nice. The entire staff is there to help. Joavana, Marlene, Yeni, Ruth and Maria are all awesome.