FUTURE SALAMAFIED 12-18-14

Big fat booty = I'm loving her comment!!!! Girl...

Big fat booty = I'm loving her comment!!!! Girl there's thousands of Doctors not based on DR. Lol.... Check her page and all blogs speaking knowledge and educated " the truth" Ice Cream 4 months ago Quote: "Doctors should really make us all go through mental evaluations and speak with counselors before having this surgery, because a lot of people on this site are just mentally unstable or highly depressed", "If you want to fight every day just join the army!" LOVE IT AND SOO TRUE!!

FUTURE SALAMAFIED

Excited can wait to have my Surgury with MIAMI'S FINEST........ Moises Salama
Hola!! I went to Dr. Salama as usual staff very nice and professional including Ruben gotta love him.... I was advised that over 1000 Surgeries a year and no problems ever. Again obviously this burn was not done intentionally or being reckless I'm totally Clear and totally confident with Dr.Salama and his Professional Staff. I'm still going forward with my Surgery 12-18-14 and all the girls that will be budding with me it's ON!!!!! Please send me a inbox message and after 2014 I will be creating a page for 2014 For Future SALAMAFIED Beauties!!!!! Again , If anyone have any further concerns about these burns etc please call or visit as they will gladly address everybody concerns due to the fact that Their patients come first and foremost ... I'm so glad that I'm clear and my concerns were all addressed. People lets not forget Surgury is a risk within itself ... Remember Doctor has no major infections or deaths and For sure is the Dr. in Miami. FyI: 'm sure your being taken care of and your burns will heal soon enough ..
I touched base with the office on Monday as well.
Get It Right Get It Tight Been gone for minute work and work ;) Hows it going?? Happy New Year!!

DR. SALAMA Can't wait until 12-18-14

Hola!! I went to Dr. Salama as usual staff very nice and professional including Ruben gotta love him.... I was advised that over 1000 Surgeries a year and no problems ever. Again obviously this burn was not done intentionally or being reckless I'm totally Clear and totally confident with Dr.Salama and his Professional Staff. I'm still going forward with my Surgery 12-18-14 and all the girls that will be budding with me it's ON!!!!! Please send me a inbox message and after 2014 I will be creating a page for 2014 For Future SALAMAFIED Beauties!!!!! Again , If anyone have any further concerns about these burns etc please call or visit as they will gladly address everybody concerns due to the fact that Their patients come first and foremost ... I'm so glad that I'm clear and my concerns were all addressed. People lets not forget Surgury is a risk within itself ... Remember Doctor has no major infections or deaths and For sure is the Dr. in Miami. FYI: I'm sure your being taken care of and your burns will heal soon enough .. Happy healing
Happy New Years and 3 Kings Day 1-6-14. I still Havnt decided ;( When can we link up?? I would like to meet up and discuss my options bc I honestly love Salama butts and I see you handle and cleared the air .... I'm going to inbox you my number please give me a call ... After the holidays tomorrow .. Enjoy and hopefully get to meet up with you soon. I'm also thinking abut getting implants tooo HELP!! Lol..
Newbooty2014 My undecided child... Lmao.. I will be calling you for a date to come with me to talk DR. Salama the 1st week of February that first Friday try to get time off and come with me. I'm still calling you this Saturday regarding your concerns which I already address with you . Girl, you better get in where you fit in DR. King Salama!!!
you only live 10 min away from him!?! LUCKY!!! I am 12-11 !!!!!

My wish pictures ( deep shelf and Bigbooty)

Looking forward to being SALAMFIED 2014

Moises Salama, MD Miami Plastic Surgeon

Moises Salama, MD
Miami Plastic Surgeon
Omg I want to buddy with you!! Lol. One of us needs to change our date! Rock, paper, scissors! Lol Killing the game is what we are doing! lol. Let me know if you change to Nov!!
Hola!!! SalamaVixen!!!! We can buddy up for sure... ..Lmfao .. Rock, paper and scissors!!! Lol... You had me rolling on the floor lol...I'm going to see him 2nd week of February :) I will let him know and see if I can get squeezed in for November lol.., lets see... I will keep you posted lol.. Meantime I'm trying to buy a pole and learn this fitness pole thing for 2014 play with it lol.. lol...
Yeah let me know. I mean iof you already have things lined up and set no worries! Haha yeah I took it back with that one. Girl DO IT!! You won't be able to get off it I'm sure! Or take a class first.. I love that pole! GET IT!!

Negative Information ( REALNESS)

When I hear a negative or adverse outcome has occurred, the Doctors reputation is the least of my worries. This is what RS suppose to be for!! We should be providing accurate information, so that others may make fully informed decisions. Whatever/Whoever they choose, is solely up to the individual, but people need to stop being so protective of these doctors...(employees too) SOOO... UNREAL!!! I truly feel Doctors should be protecting their patients period. I'm a very honest person and Honesty is the Best Policy in My World. No punt intended but We must take the bad with the Good.
Hey girly do you remember who is the sista in a blonde braid? I wanna see more pics of her
MamiChula
Hola!!!!! Mamichula in the House!! Lol .. I'm adding more pics of her and ill inbox you ;)

My Wish pictures

Dr. Salama "THE KING" :)
Good luck.. I just booked my surgery with Dr. Salama on 8 December :) I think the long wait is what's going to get to me.. LOL..
Not sure

Moises Salama, MD Miami Plastic Surgeon. I've decided to go with Doctor Salama ;) I've exhausted all my options and not to mention had over 50 Consultations in the United States and out of Countries for over 2 years but Honestly after all the research and cheapest prices ( not worth my life & risk) I've decided the Best thing to do is to go with my heart and whom I feel more comfortable with and have the degrees and history THE Dr. Salama and his Staff especially Cynthia were Professional and Caring ;) I gave my Deposit today and lock in my Price and Surgury date for 12/18/14 if God Permits. DR. Moises Salama credentials not to mention he's internationaly known and Patients bodies speaks for itself. SALAMAFIED transformations ;) I'm Sooo excited and can't wait to become as DR. Calls his sculptured perfection "SALAMAFIED " :) PS: LADIES PLEASE... DO YOUR RESEARCH WITH THESE THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES AND EVERYWHERE ELSE.... CHECK CREDENTIALS AND FOR MALPRACTICE ,INFECTIONS , BURNS and LAST BUT NOT LEAST DEATH :(. THERE'S NO LIFE AFTER DEATH PRAYERS & GOD BLESS TO ALL ;)