Getting BBL This Summer in Miami, FL

Hello Real Self ladies! I'm excited to start this...

Hello Real Self ladies! I'm excited to start this journey with you all. I've been thinking about getting this surgery for YEARS! Last June, I visited Dr. Sean Simon's office in Miami and they gave me a great quote. Only like $5,000. But I drove 8 hours to Miami (Coral Gables to be exact) for a consultation and the doctor wasn't even there to meet me. I met with a coordinator or something. I just felt like it was a waste of time. I'm sorry when it comes to operating on my body and going through surgery like this, I just believe I need to talk to the actual doctor.

The results I see on here from Salama are amazing! So I decided to take another trip to Miami next month. I have a consultation set up for April 18th. I hope I like them and he can help me. I currently weigh 186lbs and I'm close to 5'3". I'm currently working out and dieting. My highest was 213lbs. I plan to get down to 145 before surgery. There's just no way I will have a surgery like this at 186, I know for sure I wouldn't get the results I want. But just like the other women on here, I want a better body.

Good Luck!!! Im looking a Salama also !
HI HOW ARE YOU , LET US KNOW HOW YOU WENT WOULD LOVE TO SEE PICS WHEN YOUR DONE GOOD LUCK .
Hey baddestchick2012. I'm still on my search too. r u in ga.? I'm thinking about just taking pics & doing the over the phone consult bc I've went to so many in persons consults where the dr only looked at the pics after they're assistants took them. But anyway. I was thinking about salama & mendieta. I think they may have some multi ppl discounts so maybe we could go together