BBL... Nervous!! - Miami, FL

I'm 5"3 117lbs ...I normally have a flat stomach...

I'm 5"3 117lbs ...I normally have a flat stomach but am trying to plumpen up for this procedure. It is not east for me to pass the 117 mark (normally 112lbs) so I'm hoping that I can still get some results. My surgery is only a month away and although I can't wait, a lot of these recovery stories are making me nervous :(
Best wishes :)
We have the same stats !! I just cannot seem to gain a gram of weight. It freaking sucks bcus I want to get this procedur done e so bad as well !

Exactly What I Want...

I want some serious curves from a side profile. Currently 26 days away from sx. Weighed myself today and went down to 115 :( never thought it would be this hard to gain weight. Started drinking Ensures today...hoping to put in 10 lbs!
so my love I have been stalkig this site as I am trying to find the right doc. who is your doc if you do not mind me asking. Also I myself cannot gain, so I have been telling all my RS ladies who also have trouble with weight this: Whey protein...take in the morning, my current on has 50g protein and 700 cals. Make sure you take the Ensure with your meals and not as a meal replacement. Then right before bed (30-45 mins prior to bed) take more protein but this time mix it with ice cream. I started at 116 taking 3 ensure a day and having heavy meals and was able to gain a keep 4lbs in 1 month...I started the protein mid last week, so no telling how much faster the weight will add on...If you are busy like me (military) at the very least do the protein and ice cream before bed, so your body has no time to work it off. I have been 114-118 most of my life but found this has helped. and if you do decide to get protein make sure it has no creatine....not good, esp not for females. safe travels and swift recovery love
Hey so I am going with Dr. Freiman at CG Cosmetics in Coral Gables, FL. I was actually told that I did not have to gain weight from the office. I was told I already have projection and that with his sculpting I can get a really good shape. Problem is I don't think they can give me the volume I want with the fat I have now :( The price I was quoted was actually $4,000 but I had to finance a portion of it and the finance company keeps a percentage so they had to bump it up a little.
I flew back 8 days after my surgery and my flight was also 3hr. Just explain to your flight attendants that you just had surgery and they will let you walk around as much as you need to.

This is Insane :(

So within the past few days I've LOST 4 lbs :( I've been drinking Ensures with every meal and eating EVERY carb in site. I'm 24 days until sx and hoping to gain 10 lbs. Really going to try to stuff myself EVERY meal. No way at 114lbs am I going to get the results I want and I am not trying to spend all this $ for no reason. Ugghh.
I too am on the smaller side. I am about 128 and I am eating like a pig and I have been drinking 2 ensures per. I am fighting to gain and keep lbs. So I understand your pain and my surgery is next week also!
I just started the Ensures so really REALLY hoping it helps. I need to AT LEAST get to 120. Right now at 114 I have just a pinch of fat :(
I am at 123 and my surgery is next Tuesday. He also said I did not have to gain any weight, but I am a little worried there won't be enough fat.

Help!!!

My doctor does not provide compression garments and when I was asked what to bring I was told they will send me to a local shop the day before the surgery. Well I would like to bring some with me b/c I'm sure the ones online are cheaper than what I find there. This is the one I would like to buy but should I get a small or extra small? I'm normally a small but I'm assuming my butt will be bigger and waist smaller so I'm all confused lol. Also, do you guys recommend also getting epi-foam?? All input will be appreciated!!
Who is your doctor?
Dr. Freiman at CG Cosmetics.
I read on someone's review that they were drinking heavy cream with cofeemate or something like that to gain weght, also maybe try cooking with coconut oil, since that is at least a healthy fat. ....???? I myself, am struggling to LOSE weight, but either way, its a struggle, right! Hope that helps! :)

Miami Nurse??

I've seen some of you ladies mention a Jamaican nurse, can someone please send me her information or any other nurse in the Miami/Coral Gables area. My sister-in-law and I will be traveling from NY and will both be getting surgeries on 7/3. I'm doing the BBL and she's getting breast implants. I know we can not take care of each other :( I mainly concerned for the day of the surgery, getting back to hotel after the surgery.
Yeah, i actually have done really well in the past with a paleo- type diet, no carbs at all, like what you've described. I'm struggling to get back on it..in. the past five years ive had a lot of craziness and somehow in the midst of it, I've gained 65 pounds!!!! I weigh now than when I've given birth! But I need to move forward now and get this weight OFF! :D Good luck with gaining the weight you need! I know you'll look fantastic and the struggles will be well worth the result! :)

9 days left

Only 9 days away from my bbl with Dr. Freiman. I've only been able to get up to 120lbs. My coordinator told me that I already have some projection and with Freiman's sculpting I will look great. I'm nervous that I don't have enough fat to get my desired results. I don't want to go huge but I do want a noticeable change especially with all this $ I'm spending! I haven't seen too many of Freiman's bbl's on here so that also gets me nervous :( I was told that he would be the better choice over Ortega for my small frame. As the date gets closer I just get so worried about my results. It has been hard for me to even gain a couple lbs and I know you have to keep that weight on after the surgery to maintain the results. Uhhh just wish the day would come and go already!

Switched to Ortega!

I'm sure Freiman is a GREAT doctor but all I see on here on him is BA's. I just switched today to Dr. Ortega and am keeping the date of 7/3 which is only 8 days away! I'm hoping he can do wonders with me being that I can NOT pass 121lbs for some reason :(
Hey! I'm scheduled for July 2nd for BBL. I'm nervous also but I just keep trying to focus on the awesome results I'm hoping for. Keep us updated!
We are so close!! Can't wait till this is all over b/c the anticipation is killing me lol.
Hey girly! Congrats on your upcoming sx. I feel your pain with the weight gain thing. I'm currently in the same position. As I'm writing this, I'm in the process of forcing myself to drink Boost (530c) mixed with ice cream and yogurt for extra added calories. My sx is in August and I'm hoping to gain 10-12lbs prior. Hope yours goes well. I'll be cheering you on. Good luck!

Just a couple days away...

Leaving for Miami in 3 days and sx is in 4. All ready and just can't wait to finally see my results!! The anticipation is driving me crazy!!
This maybe a little late but I do know of a great nurse in Miami. PM me if you want her #. It's $150 per 24 hours. She cooks & drives you anywhere you need! Best of luck hun!

Waiting...

Got here this morning and as we were waiting a woman came in who looked like she just recently had a BBL and she was NOT happy. She said something about her drain leaking and she looked like she was going to pass out. Not something I needed to see on surgery day! I was scheduled for 12 and it's almost 1 but still waiting. Two nurses tried to put IV in but they couldn't. One said my veins are really small. Now the 1st place they tried on my hand hurts pretty bad. Can't wait for this all to be over!
Can't wait to see your results. I know it's not looking too good already, but everyone has different results. You should be just fine! We are rooting for you to make it to the other side
Sending prayers all will go well happy healing
Poor thing. Before you know it the surgery will be all over. I have really small "jumping" veins, so putting an IV in or drawing blood is always a pain. They always get it eventually. Anyway... I know in the end it will be all worth it and I can't wait to see your results.

I made it!!

So Ortega came and did my consult right before I went in. He told me that he would pull from my arms, thighs, stomach and back to get as much fat as he could. He said as long as I had realist expectations I would be happy. He asked me if I was more interested in hips or projection so he knew where to concentrate with the little fat he would pull out and I said butt! I went it weighing 120. The anesthesiologist came in and did my IV 1-2-3 with no pain. His last name was Diaz and he was such a sweetheart. Next thing you know I was waking up in recovery and first thing I asked is if I can turn on my stomach. I was SHAKING uncontrollably. I had some pain. I'm fine now. No pain just a little soreness. My butt went from 36 inches to 40 and he told me he pulled out 1,360 cc's. So far I'm loving it. The no sitting thing is of course annoying but surprisingly I'm sleeping fine on my stomach. I will post more pics tomorrow. But this is a before last night and now.

Pics not posting

Congratulation! Can't wait to see your full result. Sorry to hear about your day but everything will work out fine. Hope to join you soon on the other side :)

Loving it!

Today I feel completely fine. I made sure I walked a lot and am drinking a lot of water. Ortega did his thing, this is exactly what I was looking for, hope it doesn't go down too much.

Another one

Dang girl! You look great! I am also pretty petite and he gave you a booty! Keep us posted! Thanks for sharing
Yeah he told me during the consult that since I'm so small that I just have to be realistic with what he can do. He pulled from everywhere to get me my dream shape. I was shocked to see how it came out. It took me a month to go from 117 to 120. So far so good :)
You look great !! Looking forward to seeing more pics..happy healing!

2nd day post op

Yesterday I was really sore and it felt like my whole body would cramp up after laying down a while. Walking definitely helps! I walk and drink water as much as I can. Took off the faja for the 1st time to shower and I didn't get dizzy or anything but putting it back on was a bitch! I also put the lipo foam in so that didn't help. Today I'm fine just really itchy. Oh I went for a car ride while laying across the back seat and I was seriously sore after. I'm avoiding car rides as much as I can. I wasn't planning on having my arms and thighs done so I have no clothes to cover the faja :( all I have is tank top maxi dresses. Wearing 3/4 sleeves all summer is going to suck but not much I can do about that. More pics to follow.

Question

Can someone tell me how long I'm supposed to wear this triangle on my lower back?
You look great!!!! How was your pain experience?
Thank you. Pain isn't too bad. I'm making sure I'm taking the pain meds on time. If I lay down for too long my whole back and butt feels like it's cramping up but once I start walking around I'm fine. The worst part is not being able to sit. I'm either pacing back and forth all day or laying on my stomach.
I am 3 weeks post op and have not sat down once yet. Once I go to bed at night within 4 hours I am in so much pain in my back that I have to get up and walk around. I am not a stomach sleeper...never have been. In 3 weeks time, I have went from a small garment to a 2xsmall.

Recovery...

This part sucks. It's day 3 post sx and all I can do is pace back and forth in the hotel or lay on my stomach/sleep. It was such a pain to put back my faja on the other day that I'm dreading taking it off again to shower. I'm trying to not sit at all (even with the boppy pillow) till my flight home on Wednesday. Just wanna go back to my normal day to day already :( my butt hasn't changed much since after the surgery.
Who did you use as a nurse
No one. Brought a family member instead.

Day 4

Took my 2nd shower today. Did get a little light headed once the faja came off. My arms and thighs are the most bruised out of all the places. My butt looks about 3x bigger than my normal size. Still happy with results but wishing this recovery part was over already. Feeling good but I have no clothes to cover up my bruises/faja. Going to attempt going to walmart later, let's see how this goes!
how to get in contact with this doctor thats a great price
He's at like 3 different offices in the Miami area but I went through CG Cosmetics.

One Week Post Op

Still loving the projection I was given. Feel like it's perfect for my small frame. It looks bubbly but also natural. Trying to see if I can find someone on Long Island who does the massages. My belly button was looking a little weird so I heard if you stick a marble in it looks better once it heals. I put one in today, let's see how it goes. The arms on my garment don't seem to be tight enough. I could have just had them sewed but instead I bought some compression socks, cut off the feet and am wearing them under the garment. Other than that nothing new to report, still trying to adjust to this no sitting/recovery life.
Hello I'm scheduled for surgery August 5th for Lipo. Where did you recover and what nurse did you use?
I just brought a family member and stayed at a really nice, reasonably priced hotel in Miami Springs. I found I didn't need a nurse and the only time I really needed help was putting the compression garment back on once it was taken off.
oh where is doctor ortega btw?

Not huge but what I wanted...

I think today is day 9. Went out last night for the first time and my butt looks HUGE with the garment on. Def got a few stares lol. Without the garment it looks no where as big but I do have a better side profile in a dress which is exactly what I wanted. In hoping fluffing will take place soon and I will have even better results but I'm being realistic. I was only 120 the day of surgery so I knew I wasn't leaving with any really drastic changes. I do wish I would have been able to gain more but it just wasn't possible for me. Even after having 2 kids my body popped right back into shape with little effort on my part so my metabolism is just really good. Today I tried on a dress for the first time with a garment. It looks good, very natural. Just praying my butt doesn't go down anymore! Measured 40 inches after the surgery and today I'm measuring 38. If it goes down anymore then I will feel like I spent all this $ for nothing.

Save your before pictures!!!

Sometimes you really have to go back and look at your before pictures to really see the changes. Earlier I was a little upset with my size but looking back at my before pictures really made me realize how far my body has come!

3 weeks

2 days short of 3 weeks and I must say it's gotten a lot easier. Still wearing triangle in my back for S curve and marble in my bellybutton. Butt is getting soft and all bruises are gone. Sleeping on my side now and I'm so much more comfortable than on my stomach.
Finally I found someone around my measurements. I'm 20 years old , 110lbs and can't pass that sometimes. I love it
Thanks yeah when I was looking on here before I did it I really couldn't find ANYONE around my weight so I had no clue what to expect. It's actually getting even better with time. Went out for the first time without the garment for a couple of hours and it looked AMAZING. I will actually post a pic now.

3 1/2 weeks, no garment

Went out this weekend for a couple of hours with no garment and I absolutely LOVED how I looked in my dress. My husband even mentioned how it's starting to jiggle :)
can you post a fully body picture at a distance ?

One month post op

Loving it
Hi great results! I am 5"6 and 110 lbs. can you send me your exact diet? Because I have the same as you hard to gain weight. Thank you
Looking great! Loving the results!
Thank you!