I'm excited and nervous at the same time. - BBL with Dr. Mendieta - Miami, FL

Hello Everyone, I've been stalking the site for a...

Hello Everyone,
I've been stalking the site for a while now.. I finally scheduled my appointment with Dr. Mendieta In Miami. I will post before and after pictures.. My procedure date is in Dec, I know it's right around the corner.. I figured I may as well get it done ASAP... Once I get to Miami I will post more.

1 Week From My SX Date

Alright girls.. One week from today I will be getting my surgery. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I feel like I'm not as prepared as most of you girls on here. Hopefully I have everything I need and things go well for me.

My Flat Butt

Can't wait til next Wednesday!!

Flying to Miami tomorrow

Hey girls... My journey starts tomorrow.. I can't wait.. I'm excited, nervous, anxious... Anyone going to be in Miami this coming week??

Help!!! Flights cancelled!!

I've been trying to get out of Dallas airport since Friday and here it is Sunday and flights are still being cancelled.. I hope i can get out of here. My labs are scheduled to be done in the morning, seeing Dr Mendieta on Tuesday, a d surgery on Wednesday!! This cannot be happening!!! Pray for me!

Made it

Hey girls.. I finally made it!! I'm nervous but ready!! Can't wait.. I meet the doc tomorrow.. I'll keep you all posted!!

Tomorrow is the Day!!!

Met with Dr Mendieta today and i couldn't be happier with him and his team!! I'm paid in full and ready to go!! Okay i'm a little scared but ready!!!

I'm about to go in!!

I have my IV and i'm ready to go to sleep and wake up with my big booty!!!! Pray for me !

I made it to the other side!!

I'll post pictures later but so far so good.. I haven't even seen my body yet, its all wrapped!!!

My first post-op visit

Day after surgery and i went in and took off my garment.. I am so swollen but so far it looks good... Pain is not too bad so far...

2nd Day and still feeling good!

Its not as bad as i thought it would be... Still swollen but the wost is being uncomfortable laying on my stomach!! I never lay on my stomach.. I can also feel these drains in my stomach, literally when i touch it.. Other thank that i'm good!!

Post op day 3 girls!!

Well day 3 is ending and surprisingly the only pain i have is where the drains are.. Other tgan that pain meds control all pain.. I am still swollen but my stomach is FLAT!! I'm excited about that my booty is fat and i'm loving it so far!!! I'll keep u all posted daily!!

My First Massage Appointment

So this morning was my first appointment for my massage. Now by this time my help has gone back home. I got myself in the shower and got dressed in that tight ass suit they give you and got in a cab and got on my way. Well I got there and the door was LOCKED!! Yes I said locked. This is so disappointing to me because up to this point everything about this doctor, his staff, and his office has been awesome. When I knocked, someone came to the door. I told him I had a massage appointment and he said that everyone had called in. You know what I said?? "You've got to be FUCKING kidding me!" I asked the guy, do you know how much work it is getting dressed to come here?? Anyway, I have an appointment tomorrow and it better go a lot better because I was not at all impressed with this mornings episode and with the amount of money I paid that should never have happened!!!

Lymphatic Massages and AB Board 11 Days PO

Question to all the vets on here. I just got my first much needed lymphatic massage. Parts of my va-j-j were hard as a rock and the therapist said it was fluid build up from always laying on my stomach. Fortunately I had a very good massage therapist and he did a really good job of breaking it up. I'm also still wearing the Abdominal board I was given after surgery, how long should I wear it? Should I buy a new one? (The one I have is a foam board). I noticed that when I take it off I have fluid build-up on my right side and the left seems normal. I need any advice you girls are willing to give on the things I should be doing after surgery. Otherwise I feel great and still look amazing.

Garment Question Ladies!!

I ordered a contourMD garment. I ordered the same size as i already have but the new garment is tighter, in a good way i think. I'm just concerned it may be too tight on my new bad ass butt.. It doesnt feel like its so tight its cutting off circulation but tighter than my current garment. Do you girls think i should wear it? Should i cut the butt out or leave it alone? Help me ladies!!

3 weeks post-op

After 3 weeks my recover is moving along slow. I'm hating all this fluid! I get my next lymphatic massage tomorrow and i can't wait! Almost all my bruising is gone though. My ass is holding up. I have a noticeable change that i am loving. Cannot wait until i can start working out again! He really sculpted my body too which is awesome!!!

The Booty in Pants

Headed to my massage!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He's a great Doctor!! He was so reassuring, professional, polite, and funny!!!

Where did you stay while you recovered
You look good
Oh.. Also don't follow my mistake. Don't cut. Return for butt out model if anything
Not sure what type of garment you got. Is butt part different material or the same for the whole suit? I have butt cut out and corset type. Take pix and ask your patient coordinator? I don't like the idea of pressure on butt at this point. No jeans yet either. Lmk what you decide to do.
The butt part is a different material than the rest of the garment.. It honestly feels good i think i'm just paranoid!!! No jeans yet!!!
Oh, I think I know the type you're talking about. I've seen those on other blogs so I think it's fine. Sorry I don't have personal experience with that type but I did consider it. If it feels good... that's seriously the most important because even the ones that I like now I switch out back and forth because eventually they bug me for one reason or another (lines, fits here, tight there, skin does breathe, not enough compression in lower abs, etc.. ! always something). If it's comfy that means you'll wear it longer and that's key. Not even close to one of those girls who feels naked without it. I will looking forward to the day that I don't have to wear one. Hey are you working out yet? Do you keep it on for that too? Today I took Tylenol before work for the first time. Guess nerves are coming back to midsection cause it's sore. How are you doing?
Girlie you look great. You shape is stunning. Sorry to hear about your massage appointment.
Happy healing n I'm very happy for you -- u look great
I didn't start wearing board till day 14 but the wore one for 2 Months (had to order replacement in that time) I would suggest self massage every day in between your lymphatic massages
Thanks for the info.. Where did u order your board?
Yea sounds like a smooth recovery. Plz let me know if you get response a out pubic swelling. That's about all the prob I have left. I try to elevate (above heart) while keeping pressure off butt but it's hard to do. Best to stay away from salt and massage.
Add massage I mean
Salt is gonna be an issue but i'm trying!! Lol..
Really great results Talana! Yea my neck is hurting from doing things on belly. Can't wait to see less swelling and more final results. Don't have drains so happy with that. Ultra sound appts coming up. You have massages or something next? When do drains come out?
Girl i have an appt for massages tomorrow, hopefully i het these drains out.. I have 5 drains! How did you get by without having any?? Interesting.. These things hurt i tell ya that!!
My doc says he uses drains where there are large openings like BA not regular lipo which is a series of channels. I'm so glad I don't have them after reading RS and can't tell if it lessens likelihood of swelling or improved recovery time. I have one stitch on my back that needs to be removed. That's SO lame about massage!!! Guess gotta call ahead to confirm next time. How's it going on your own now? Will give work another shot tomorrow hopefully I don't swell up like ballon like last time . I'm getting so anxious for this healing but all you can do is wait it out. Ttys
Amazing!
Where are you staying? I am scheduled in February with mendieta...trying to decide where to stay...you are looking great!
Errn, i'm staying down the street from Dr. Mendieta's office at Hampton Inn... Its very convenient being as tho u lay on ur stomach on every car ride.. Its literally 3 mins up the road so i'm glad i made this choice.
You look really good. He gave you a great shape with hips!
Thanks!!
Hooray! You got a cute curvy figure now! So glad that it went smooth and results are awesome. Thx for such fast update. Hope your recovery is speedy and uneventful! Mines tomorrow morning!!!!
Thanks so much girl... Make sure you keep me postedon your procedure!! Girl it was so quick i went to sleep and felt like i woke up 2 mins later!! You'll ne fine!! Praying for ya sister.
Sending prayers up