I'm excited and nervous at the same time. - BBL with Dr. Mendieta - Miami, FL

Hello Everyone, I've been stalking the site for a...

Hello Everyone,
I've been stalking the site for a while now.. I finally scheduled my appointment with Dr. Mendieta In Miami. I will post before and after pictures.. My procedure date is in Dec, I know it's right around the corner.. I figured I may as well get it done ASAP... Once I get to Miami I will post more.

Hey Talana I will be in Miami (from Texas) for breast aug .the same time as you. If interested in a travel buddy plus shared hotel or condo please inbox me. Best of luck!
Hey girls.. I'm about 3 weeks out from my surgery and I need some advice.. I've been looking at everyone's posts and I'm noticing the LONGGGGG lists of supplies.. Is all this needed? For those of you that have already had the sx please tell me the things that were helpful to you.. I just don't want to buy and carry a bunch of stuff I'm not going to use..
Good Luck!

1 Week From My SX Date

Alright girls.. One week from today I will be getting my surgery. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I feel like I'm not as prepared as most of you girls on here. Hopefully I have everything I need and things go well for me.

My Flat Butt

Can't wait til next Wednesday!!

Good luck! Can not wait to see the results!!
Anyone going to be in Miami this coming week?

Flying to Miami tomorrow

Hey girls... My journey starts tomorrow.. I can't wait.. I'm excited, nervous, anxious... Anyone going to be in Miami this coming week??

Help!!! Flights cancelled!!

I've been trying to get out of Dallas airport since Friday and here it is Sunday and flights are still being cancelled.. I hope i can get out of here. My labs are scheduled to be done in the morning, seeing Dr Mendieta on Tuesday, a d surgery on Wednesday!! This cannot be happening!!! Pray for me!

Oh no. What's the status now? Will definitely pray for you, but don't stress.. it will work out somehow. Miami yet?
Girl no!! I'm still at the airport in Texas!!!
What?!! Ugh. What did doc office say? What's weather prediction?

Made it

Hey girls.. I finally made it!! I'm nervous but ready!! Can't wait.. I meet the doc tomorrow.. I'll keep you all posted!!

Good luck prayers go out to u sweetie
Gooood Lucckk!!!! I'm so happy for you I can't wait to see your results.
How did it go hun??

Tomorrow is the Day!!!

Met with Dr Mendieta today and i couldn't be happier with him and his team!! I'm paid in full and ready to go!! Okay i'm a little scared but ready!!!

Yaaayyyy! Good luck sweety! Can't wait to see you results. So glad you made it there safe and sound!
GOOD LUCK!!!!! WISHING U A SPEEDY RECOVERY!!!

I'm about to go in!!

I have my IV and i'm ready to go to sleep and wake up with my big booty!!!! Pray for me !

Sending prayers up
Prayers to you today for amazing results and smooth recovery !!
Praying for you girl

I made it to the other side!!

I'll post pictures later but so far so good.. I haven't even seen my body yet, its all wrapped!!!

My first post-op visit

Day after surgery and i went in and took off my garment.. I am so swollen but so far it looks good... Pain is not too bad so far...

Hooray! You got a cute curvy figure now! So glad that it went smooth and results are awesome. Thx for such fast update. Hope your recovery is speedy and uneventful! Mines tomorrow morning!!!!

2nd Day and still feeling good!

Its not as bad as i thought it would be... Still swollen but the wost is being uncomfortable laying on my stomach!! I never lay on my stomach.. I can also feel these drains in my stomach, literally when i touch it.. Other thank that i'm good!!

Thanks so much girl... Make sure you keep me postedon your procedure!! Girl it was so quick i went to sleep and felt like i woke up 2 mins later!! You'll ne fine!! Praying for ya sister.

Post op day 3 girls!!

Well day 3 is ending and surprisingly the only pain i have is where the drains are.. Other tgan that pain meds control all pain.. I am still swollen but my stomach is FLAT!! I'm excited about that my booty is fat and i'm loving it so far!!! I'll keep u all posted daily!!

So this morning was my first appointment for my massage. Now by this time my help has gone back home. I got myself in the shower and got dressed in that tight ass suit they give you and got in a cab and got on my way. Well I got there and the door was LOCKED!! Yes I said locked. This is so disappointing to me because up to this point everything about this doctor, his staff, and his office has been awesome. When I knocked, someone came to the door. I told him I had a massage appointment and he said that everyone had called in. You know what I said?? "You've got to be FUCKING kidding me!" I asked the guy, do you know how much work it is getting dressed to come here?? Anyway, I have an appointment tomorrow and it better go a lot better because I was not at all impressed with this mornings episode and with the amount of money I paid that should never have happened!!!
Really great results Talana! Yea my neck is hurting from doing things on belly. Can't wait to see less swelling and more final results. Don't have drains so happy with that. Ultra sound appts coming up. You have massages or something next? When do drains come out?
Girl i have an appt for massages tomorrow, hopefully i het these drains out.. I have 5 drains! How did you get by without having any?? Interesting.. These things hurt i tell ya that!!

My First Massage Appointment

My doc says he uses drains where there are large openings like BA not regular lipo which is a series of channels. I'm so glad I don't have them after reading RS and can't tell if it lessens likelihood of swelling or improved recovery time. I have one stitch on my back that needs to be removed. That's SO lame about massage!!! Guess gotta call ahead to confirm next time. How's it going on your own now? Will give work another shot tomorrow hopefully I don't swell up like ballon like last time . I'm getting so anxious for this healing but all you can do is wait it out. Ttys

Lymphatic Massages and AB Board 11 Days PO

Question to all the vets on here. I just got my first much needed lymphatic massage. Parts of my va-j-j were hard as a rock and the therapist said it was fluid build up from always laying on my stomach. Fortunately I had a very good massage therapist and he did a really good job of breaking it up. I'm also still wearing the Abdominal board I was given after surgery, how long should I wear it? Should I buy a new one? (The one I have is a foam board). I noticed that when I take it off I have fluid build-up on my right side and the left seems normal. I need any advice you girls are willing to give on the things I should be doing after surgery. Otherwise I feel great and still look amazing.

Girlie you look great. You shape is stunning. Sorry to hear about your massage appointment.
Happy healing n I'm very happy for you -- u look great
I didn't start wearing board till day 14 but the wore one for 2 Months (had to order replacement in that time) I would suggest self massage every day in between your lymphatic massages

Garment Question Ladies!!

I ordered a contourMD garment. I ordered the same size as i already have but the new garment is tighter, in a good way i think. I'm just concerned it may be too tight on my new bad ass butt.. It doesnt feel like its so tight its cutting off circulation but tighter than my current garment. Do you girls think i should wear it? Should i cut the butt out or leave it alone? Help me ladies!!

Oh.. Also don't follow my mistake. Don't cut. Return for butt out model if anything
Not sure what type of garment you got. Is butt part different material or the same for the whole suit? I have butt cut out and corset type. Take pix and ask your patient coordinator? I don't like the idea of pressure on butt at this point. No jeans yet either. Lmk what you decide to do.
The butt part is a different material than the rest of the garment.. It honestly feels good i think i'm just paranoid!!! No jeans yet!!!

3 weeks post-op

After 3 weeks my recover is moving along slow. I'm hating all this fluid! I get my next lymphatic massage tomorrow and i can't wait! Almost all my bruising is gone though. My ass is holding up. I have a noticeable change that i am loving. Cannot wait until i can start working out again! He really sculpted my body too which is awesome!!!

The Booty in Pants

Headed to my massage!!!

Where did you stay while you recovered
You look good
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He's a great Doctor!! He was so reassuring, professional, polite, and funny!!!