I'm excited and nervous at the same time. - BBL with Dr. Mendieta - Miami, FL

Hello Everyone, I've been stalking the site for a...

Hello Everyone,
I've been stalking the site for a while now.. I finally scheduled my appointment with Dr. Mendieta In Miami. I will post before and after pictures.. My procedure date is in Dec, I know it's right around the corner.. I figured I may as well get it done ASAP... Once I get to Miami I will post more.

1 Week From My SX Date

Alright girls.. One week from today I will be getting my surgery. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I feel like I'm not as prepared as most of you girls on here. Hopefully I have everything I need and things go well for me.

My Flat Butt

Can't wait til next Wednesday!!

Flying to Miami tomorrow

Hey girls... My journey starts tomorrow.. I can't wait.. I'm excited, nervous, anxious... Anyone going to be in Miami this coming week??

Help!!! Flights cancelled!!

I've been trying to get out of Dallas airport since Friday and here it is Sunday and flights are still being cancelled.. I hope i can get out of here. My labs are scheduled to be done in the morning, seeing Dr Mendieta on Tuesday, a d surgery on Wednesday!! This cannot be happening!!! Pray for me!

Made it

Hey girls.. I finally made it!! I'm nervous but ready!! Can't wait.. I meet the doc tomorrow.. I'll keep you all posted!!

Tomorrow is the Day!!!

Met with Dr Mendieta today and i couldn't be happier with him and his team!! I'm paid in full and ready to go!! Okay i'm a little scared but ready!!!

I'm about to go in!!

I have my IV and i'm ready to go to sleep and wake up with my big booty!!!! Pray for me !

I made it to the other side!!

I'll post pictures later but so far so good.. I haven't even seen my body yet, its all wrapped!!!

My first post-op visit

Day after surgery and i went in and took off my garment.. I am so swollen but so far it looks good... Pain is not too bad so far...

2nd Day and still feeling good!

Its not as bad as i thought it would be... Still swollen but the wost is being uncomfortable laying on my stomach!! I never lay on my stomach.. I can also feel these drains in my stomach, literally when i touch it.. Other thank that i'm good!!

Post op day 3 girls!!

Well day 3 is ending and surprisingly the only pain i have is where the drains are.. Other tgan that pain meds control all pain.. I am still swollen but my stomach is FLAT!! I'm excited about that my booty is fat and i'm loving it so far!!! I'll keep u all posted daily!!

My First Massage Appointment

So this morning was my first appointment for my massage. Now by this time my help has gone back home. I got myself in the shower and got dressed in that tight ass suit they give you and got in a cab and got on my way. Well I got there and the door was LOCKED!! Yes I said locked. This is so disappointing to me because up to this point everything about this doctor, his staff, and his office has been awesome. When I knocked, someone came to the door. I told him I had a massage appointment and he said that everyone had called in. You know what I said?? "You've got to be FUCKING kidding me!" I asked the guy, do you know how much work it is getting dressed to come here?? Anyway, I have an appointment tomorrow and it better go a lot better because I was not at all impressed with this mornings episode and with the amount of money I paid that should never have happened!!!

Lymphatic Massages and AB Board 11 Days PO

Question to all the vets on here. I just got my first much needed lymphatic massage. Parts of my va-j-j were hard as a rock and the therapist said it was fluid build up from always laying on my stomach. Fortunately I had a very good massage therapist and he did a really good job of breaking it up. I'm also still wearing the Abdominal board I was given after surgery, how long should I wear it? Should I buy a new one? (The one I have is a foam board). I noticed that when I take it off I have fluid build-up on my right side and the left seems normal. I need any advice you girls are willing to give on the things I should be doing after surgery. Otherwise I feel great and still look amazing.

Garment Question Ladies!!

I ordered a contourMD garment. I ordered the same size as i already have but the new garment is tighter, in a good way i think. I'm just concerned it may be too tight on my new bad ass butt.. It doesnt feel like its so tight its cutting off circulation but tighter than my current garment. Do you girls think i should wear it? Should i cut the butt out or leave it alone? Help me ladies!!

3 weeks post-op

After 3 weeks my recover is moving along slow. I'm hating all this fluid! I get my next lymphatic massage tomorrow and i can't wait! Almost all my bruising is gone though. My ass is holding up. I have a noticeable change that i am loving. Cannot wait until i can start working out again! He really sculpted my body too which is awesome!!!

The Booty in Pants

Headed to my massage!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He's a great Doctor!! He was so reassuring, professional, polite, and funny!!!