Amazing Compassionate Extremely Talented Dr. Pazmino - Miami, FL

Two months ago I had a BBL & Submental lipo...

Two months ago I had a BBL & Submental lipo procedure. I have to say that immediately I saw results and the results I was looking for although I was very swollen and still today slightly swollen and recovering. I went to 3 other Board certified surgeons that are on this site as well before I made my decision to choose Dr. Pazmino. However, I must say from the moment I met him personally I felt so comfortable and confident that he was going to be my doctor. I waited to make my surgery appointment with him because I still had one more consultation with Dr. Salamas before I made the final decision...As soon as I got out of Dr. Salamas office I called Cathy from Dr. Pazmino's office and set my BBL date. I KNEW he was the one from the first day I met him because he was so compassionate, listened to my needs and understood my fears...but I still wanted to be responsible and get all the info I could before setting the date. Needless to say...I made the BEST decision of my life. My body is looking Incredible and I am so happpy!

I told my mom she must consult with him and she did and she is now 1 week post op from a mini face lift and she is also thrilled and extremely happy with the results. He is a True Artist, an Angel, and so compassionate and loving I cannot say enough about his admirable and excellent work. He will be my Doctor for all things necessary pertaining to plastic surgery procedures for the rest of my life. He is a Life-Changer and his staff Anaeesa, Cathy and Jessie are equally loving, attentive and lovely. He is my Earth-Angel!!!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

He is The Best! Anyone will be lucky to have him as their Doctor.

any updates?
congrats... glad to read your doing well. Hope you and your mom heal fast. best regards to both of you;-)
glad things went well. can't wait to c the pics