All I want for my birthday is a fat ass! - Miami, FL

First let me say that I have been so inspired by...

First let me say that I have been so inspired by all the stories of girls who have had similar experiences as me growing up, being called flat butt, being self conscious, and not feeling good about yourself. Although I consider myself to be a well-rounded, successful, attractive adult, I still have no problem addressing issues that concern me in all aspects of life. My first experience with plastic surgery was in 2010, when I had breast reduction surgery. It turned out to be one of the best things ever when I went from a heavy, saggy 36E to a perky, bouncy 34C. Now it's time to math my ass to by boobs, and I'm doing it for my birthday!!! :) :) I've been married twice, my son is grown and in college, and now it's time for me!

I had scheduled to have a BBL in July of 2011, but due to issues with my blood pressure, I was forced to wait! :( Three years have passed, I have gotten my blood pressure under control, so now.... I'm going for it!! My surgery date is March 20th in Miami with Dr. Fisher. I've paid half for the procedure, and I'll pay the other half in a week or two. I can't believe it;s just around the corner.. My boyfriend is going with me, and we will be staying in a vacation rental condo. He'll be on vacation in between caring for me, and I'll be recovering. I'm paying to have my massages done at Vanity, because in reading the reviews here on this blog, most girls recommend it. I need to know the absolute necessities including meds, supplies, everything. What all do I need??? So, if you have any advise, recommendations, etc..., I would greatly appreciate it!

Before and after pics coming soon!

Hi...good luck and welcome to RS...I will follow your journey!!

Body garments

As my date gets closer, I find I have more questions as to what brand compression garment is best, and should I get the one with the booty out? My surgery is with Fisher in Miami, so maybe the ladies who've had their Bbl with him can tell me which type he prefers... Also, in reference to ab boards.. Do I buy pear, half moon or hexagonal shape.... And what is the lipo foam for. Does it come in sheets? Do I need Arnica gel, pills or both? If I need the pills, do I take them before or after surgery? I'm a mess, I know but please help me!!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Before pics

The very reason why I'm on the next thing smoking to the 305!

You read my mind! I am sooo overwhelmed with all the different info as well. I didn't even know there was such as thing as pear, half moon ab board . . . where do you get the ab board? All I've ordered so far is lipo foam, Boire Arnica pills and the iron in liquid form.
Can't wait to c ur results! I'm considering dr fisher later this year for my second round..

Geared Up!

It's so surreal that in 12 days I will cross over to the other side!!! Sounds like pledging for a sorority. LOL.. I guess we are in a way.. Hmmm, I digress. I've purchased everything I think I'll need. I decided to buy my ab, back and side boards from Vanity. By the time I ordered them from Pink Room, and include shipping, it's gonna be around the same price. I ordered the pre and post vitamins, Arnica gel and scar sheets from Makemeheal.com. They should arrive on Tuesday. I already have a Faja that I didn't use from 3 years ago, so that's going with me along with my neice's bobby pillow she used to nurse her baby about 9 months ago. Today I purchased maxi pads, gauze, alcohol wipes, surgical tape, wipes, Neosporin, Mederma, antibacterial soap, and chuks. If I'm buying the ab and back boards, do I still need lipo foam? I have too many tights and stretchy dresses to mention, only thing is come March 20th, I have the booty to fill them up! Yaaaasssss!!! If I've overlooked anything, please hit me up. Peace

Looking forward to ur transformation
My Surgery is on the 20th as well :) Hopefully I will see you there!
When I used the ab board I didn't use the foam only used it without the board to avoid creases but u won't need foam with the ab board. The foam would be overkill, lol. Your list sounds good. I have a list on my blog if u want to look over it. Some things were just for my own purposes but ur more than welcome to get them if u can benefit from them. If u have any questions, just send a message to my inbox. Good luck to u!

The Countdown Begins!

5 days!! I think I have all that I'll need.. One of my best friends just booked her BBL for June. She's driving me crazy with all the questions, so I directed her to this site. It's been so helpful to me! Thanks to all the ladies offering support and advice. Here's some pics of me in my compression garment. I think post surgery I'm cutting the butt part out. LOL... Gotta let it breathe.

Good luck hun your gonna look great:-)
Cant wait to see your results! Can I ask what size garment you bought??
Wish you the best

I made it!!

Arrived in Miami on the 18th. Hung out with boyfriend two days prior to surgery. Pre ops at Vanity on 19th 9:30 a.m. Met my coordinator Diana, who by the way has a Phatt ass, and a wonderful personality. Bloodwork was good. Set for surgery at 3:30 pm the next day.

I got a call around 1:30 telling me to come in early, cuz the lady scheduled before me had eaten some crackers, so they postponed her surgery til later that day!! Lol... Ladies DO NOT EAT AFTER MIDNIGHT. I arrived nervous as hell, but everyone was so nice and accommodating! Dr. Fisher took the time to consult with me, talking about my expectations and predicted outcomes. That guy has a wicked sense of humor that puts you at ease. I'm so glad that I chose him!!!

POST OP:
Surgery went well... He managed 1300 cc's per butt cheek, so shanty got a big ole butt! Lol! I wound up having to stay on IV for a while cuz my BP kept dropping, and I was too light headed to walk. Spent next 5 days in Miami resting, recovering, drinking lots of fluids and praying for great results. The hardest part for me so far has been monitoring my blood pressure so that it doesn't drop and I don't become light headed. Pain is manageable. I'm really only sore in my stomache and side areas for now. I'm posting some pics, then getting some rest. Will post more later.

Girl, look at that waist!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!! You look amazing!!! Congrats!!
Thanks LOveB! I'm hoping for the best.
Hey girl! I was the idiot who ate the crackers! I think we met?

11 days post op

So, it's been eleven days since Dr. Fisher worked his magic. This process is a gradual one, and I've found that no matter how good I feel, I must crawl before I walk. In over the light headedness thank God. So over sleeping on my stomache, but we must preserve the booty by any means necessary. I'm very pleased with how my booty is shaping up. Waist is reducing nicely with daily massage. ( I'm licensed, so I do it myself.) at this point in the game, what should I be doing, and what should I expect in the coming weeks ?

whoa! Back view hips wow!! Love!
I wander pics
Any new pix I can't wait to see your update
Miami Plastic Surgeon