After 2 Years of Planning and Wanting my BBL, I Am Finally Doing It. I Am So Scared - Miami, FL

So I have been wanting to do this procedure since...

So I have been wanting to do this procedure since I had my daughter and my body changed. I had been searching for doctors, but at the end I ended up going with DR. Pamino. I choosed him because I felt confortable with him and he listen to what I wanted it. Now I just hope the day of the surgery everything is good and that he do a good job, I am a very picky person and I notice everything, but so far I am trusting him and I believe he will do a good job. I am just scare i may not look good after surgery or that I get a really big butty, way to big for my body. I am 5'3, 127 pounds, 34 c.

Hey. How are you making out!?
Ok I see you chose Dr P as well! Where's those flawless pics!? I didn't have drains the first round but I will 2nd round :-(. I'm not looking forward to that. I didn't see my butt form until month 3 or 4. At month 4-5 it like popped out of no where! And at month 6 it seems as if it continuously grew! Share your details and pics. We all want to see your progress. Take care. Inbox me if you choose.
Yes I did my surgery with him on 7/30/12. I had my front drains for like a week and the one in the back for another week. I can already see the shape of my butt, but I think is too small. I mean my same jeans fit, I wanted it a little bigger, but he said we have to wait u til month 6 to see the final result. I love the way he did my lipo and contour my body. If you want to see pic send me ur email n I will send it to u
Miami Plastic Surgeon

on realself, this doctor is the best, he did what he promess he would do. I am so happy with my results.