I Need Advice on Who to Pick: Salama, Salhazar or Mendieta - Miami, FL

Pending surgery for May 1st., I need to know who...

Pending surgery for May 1st., I need to know who to pick Im super scared to make the wrong choice, I want to know if anyone here can let me know and see pic's of there results. I thought Medieta was the best but I am reading so many bad reviews now Im not to sure. My time is running out to make a choice someone please help ME!

Hey Bubblegum, how did your consultation go? Have you made a decision yet on which doctor to go with?

i may need to change my date due to family emergency. im scheduled for july 3rd. if anyone is interested please send a message.
@bubblegum it depends on what you are getting. If u r limited to FL only Salama is one of the best and pricing is great. He is good with volume. If you r up for travel check out Jahno, Jimmerson, Campos, Cardenas. They all do the same things but have something unique abt them in different ways. Best wishes in your journey hun!!!
Hi bubblegum, I noticed you needed to switch with someone? Is the offer still standing? I can set a date October or later. Nancy is just waiting on my reply.
salama. hes cheaper and better.
Everyone one knows #teamsalama is winning!!!!!!!!!!
ME TOO, APRIL 10.
I THINK DR SALAMA IS THE BEST,,,I M READING THE R EVIEWS AND LOOK THE PICTURE BEFORE AND AFTER HI IS THE BEST I HAVE AN APOINMENT IN 2 WEEKS WITH HIM