29 Yr Old Very Happy Customer - Miami, FL

After months of research and meetings with other...

After months of research and meetings with other doctors I happily and comfortably decided to choose Dr. Blinski. After meeting with both his amazing team and the doctor himself my boyfriend and I felt confident that I would be in good hands.

His office is very clean, stylish and professional. He has the sweetest team and both Jackie and Melissa made me feel at ease and were complete dolls. Dr. Blinski was courteous and explained the process from beginning to end and answered all of our questions. After our first meeting I knew he was the doctor I wanted. (I strongly believe that a kind receptionist, a great team and a talented,experienced , professional and charismatic doctor that can put you at ease are extremely important.) you need to know they will be there for you from beginning to end and Dr. Blinski and his team def will.

I did lipo in my abdomen, flanks, lower and upper back , inner, outer and back thighs and fat transfer to my butt.

The day of surgery the anesthesiologist was very nice and explained what I should expect. The doctor and his team made me feel completely at ease which was important since it was my first surgery ever. I woke up with the garment , socks and robe on. My lips were really chapped and I was really thirsty but the nurse put Chapstick on me and gave me cranberry juice to help. She was really sweet.

I was really sore and swollen. I went for my follow up 2days after, on Thursday, and finally saw my body. It's really swollen and bruised but I can see how great it will be. The doctor loved it so much he called the girls in to check it out. My butt is huge in a great way and my waist is smaller with a flatter tummy. I'm excited.

It's been 6days since my surgery and I'm starting to notice the amazing difference in my body. I'm really happy with my results so far and can't wait to see how great it will look at the end.

Thank you soo much Dr. Blinski and team.
I would like to know more about this dr and how he does the bbl. Do u have any pictures?
I recommend you visit the doctor or contact him directly. He's very sweet and always answers any and all questions you may have. I'll post pics soon
Thanks, I'll follow ur posts :-)

Surgical assistant was great

Esther the surgical assistant was the sweetest. She really helped me after.

Pics 2days after surgery

Was really swollen and bruised up but I can see my waist which I loved

Side pic

2 days after surgery. Swollen and brushed. Still in original garment.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Blinski and his team from the receptionist to the anesthesiologist were all courteous, professional and sweet.