27 Year Old Female- No Kids, Nice Shape and Wants BBL. Guidance Please - Miami, FL

Hi there ladies! I'm new to this community. I...

Hi there ladies! I'm new to this community. I actually wasn't even thinking about plastic surgery, but I just accidentally stumbled across this website. I love all the information I am learning about the BBL. I have been thinking about getting the BBL for some time now, for 3 years, but wasn't sure if I should wait until after pregnancy. However, it hasn't been on the top of my priority list. I have been very petite most my life. Well, now I’m 27 years old and I have gained so much weight- I’m now 130 lbs. I was an athlete growing up, I ran track, so I have actually never been over 120 lbs until now. My normal weight fluctuates between is 115 lbs-120 lbs and that has been mostly muscle. Believe it or not I feel so fat being 130 lbs because all my weight goes straight to my tummy unfortunately. Sometimes my family think I'm pregnant! I've gained 15 lbs in the last 3 months because I couldn't really exercise. Now that I’m back to me, I am motivated to lose 10 lbs to 15 lbs. I've lost a lot of muscle too. Since finding this site, I’m now thinking I finally have enough fat on me to do the BBL! I no longer have to wait until after I have a baby in 3-4 years or longer. I’m 5’2 and I’m at 130 lbs. My boobs are 34D; I have a nice shape, with a small (so I'm told) booty. I want realistic results, and I would only consider the BBL and never silicone. Getting this isn't do or die for me, but it would be nice if I had a bigger booty:)
I live in the DMV area, but prices are way too expensive here for me. I was thinking to go to DR to Dr Duran, but after hearing about the recent deaths and infections, I am thinking Miami. I want this for me. I would love to get the procedure done within the next year- hopefully by next spring. I likely won’t have support from my family because they are extremely against plastic surgery. Since I just thought about this, I need to schedule a consultation soon. Can you ladies please provide me with some much needed guidance? Who are the best doctors? What were your experiences? I know the pros of getting the BBL, but what about the cons? What are the related costs for all materials?

Comments are appreciated:) Thanks for reading.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Since you're interested in Miami BBL doctors, if you click the link it will take you to a list of all of those Miami based BBL surgeons. You can look at their profiles, read their reviews, etc.

You can also click here to see the average costs of BBL in the Miami area.

When you get a chance, check out the BBL Guides and BBL Forum. Those should also help with preparation.

Good luck and please do keep us updated with your progress!

Wish Pics... I'm thinking Dr. Jimerson

I haven't decided the date, but I'm think early 2015. I like Dr. J pics or maybe I'll go to Miami. Here are my wish pics

I recommend Salzhauer in Bal Harbour FL. He did my BBL & boobs. He did an awesome job. His prices r reasonable and he is caring and not in it for the money like most doctors.
I will definitely check him out! Thanks for the info!
Thanks

So.... Here is my staring point.

I recently decided to speak with my sister about my BBL and of course she is so disgusted with me. She told me to do squats! No family support... Oh well. So this is me now.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I meant...

Starting Point

Dr jimmerson is king of bbls straight up! Everyone else falls behind. Yet the services at his office sucks from what I read. Miami is also a good choice. Reasonable prices and Dr Fisher and Hasan gives the best hourglass figures. Don't rush into it though. Just research it out.

On the fence

Hey ladies!

I haven't been on here for a while, but life is truly great! Since my last post, I have been up in the air about this procedure. I will be entering grad school in 2 years, which means I will need $$$$$. I need to save as much money as possible for my education. On the other hand, I'm going to grad school REGARDLESS if I get this procedure done or not. I only live once right? I could wait until after grad school, but honestly I decided I want this done before I have kids. All my sisters know now and think I'm crazy, but I told them it's what I want. If I don't change my mind again I will have this done in Aug 2015 or Dec 2015

Hi Hun, That's good I'm happy you being strategic about it! ****BestWishes****
Thanks Chica! I am going with Dr. J
Ok, great! Congrats...look forward to following you on your journey : )