25 Y/o Sexy Mamma Jamma Wanting Her Grove Back! - Miami, FL

Hi ladies I am new to this site. I've read a few...

Hi ladies I am new to this site. I've read a few reviews and have enjoyed reading a lot of them. I'm also loving all of you ladies results, and wish pics. Let me start by saying I've been very much interested in bbl for awhile now. I'm also looking to get a ba. I'm 25, married with four babies, and would love to get a complete mommy make over. I'm not as confident with my body as I was before my first born, and after her. My current stats are 143lbs, 5'6, 34-27-39. I am stuck between two doctors. Dr. Salama & Dr. Shaulhzer I believe thats how you spell his name. Their work is freaking fantastic, and i've read nothing but great reviews on them both. Also ever since my last pregnancy which was almost 2yrs ago I want to do a vaginaplasty. My last born ripped me something really good. I'm going to ask for quotes from both doctors, and see what happens. I'm looking to get the sx in February or March. It'll be my very own birthday present to myself. I'm also trying to get my sister to go with me to watch over me. Knowing her once I tell her my plans she'll want to do it too. My husband supports me. I'm not telling anyone else about the procedures. Ladies I would love all your advice on bbl, ba, and if anyone has ever had a vaginaplasty before.

here are my pics

So a few of the RS sisters have been asking me to post my body pics. I am 5'6, 143lbs, my measurements are 34-27-39. I am trying to gain 10-15lbs to give me the maximum results. If anyone know any regimens to help me gain I'd appreciate the advice.

Free Consultation

Hi rs sisters so I called Dr.S office and a young lady name Maria answered. She was so sweet with answering all my question, and she set me up for a free consultation via Skype @ 6:30 pm tomorrow. She also informed me that a young lady that was my coordinator would be sending me an email. Right after I hung up maybe 3 mins later a lady name Aryanna sent me an email telling me about the steps to take. Now I have afew qquestions for you ladies....I tried to apply for care credit but was immediately denied lol. She I'm trying to figure out a way to finance my surgery. Do you ladies know of any sites that helps with medical surgery? Also have you ladies heard about homeaway.com? It's a site to find rentals for a few days, or a week's. Also for My ladies who are having surgery on Feb/March tickets to fly first class are really cheap right now. They are about $306-$602 one way. Also flying coach tickets are only $123-150. Also ladies I have my own business in selling waist clinchers, butt lifters, toning gel, and the garments for after surgery care if you ladies are interested. That would be a great way to help me stack my money for my surgery, if you ladies don't mind supporting a rs sister. Also ladies my sister isn't getting her surgery done, and I will looking for a partner.

Spoke To Dr.Salzhauer

Good morning my Beautiful bootyful and soon to be bootyful rs sisters. So yesterday I was scheduled for my free consultation with Dr.S. I was scheduled for 6:30 but he didn't end up calling me until almost 8pm. So we spoke and he's really a cool guy. He answered all my questions, made a few jokes, and explain the whole procedure to me. We had to be on the phone for almost a hour. So he tells me to send me some pics so he can see what I look like. Once I sent him the pics he called back immediately. He told me I was the perfect candidate for bbl & ba. He said he could give me a Nicki Minaj with the little fat that I already have, but if I wanted to go bigger to gain 12lbs. I informed him the bigger the better because I was aware of losing some fat over time. He explain everything to me. He quoted me 10,913 for both bbl & ba. He suggested I go a full 'C' rather the full 'B' I was aiming for. He said ladies usually come back to go bigger. So I'm going to put my 2000 down and get available dates. I'm really aiming for Feb/March. My sister isn't going anymore so I'll be by myself. If there are any ladies going to go see Dr.Salzhauer in February/March and would love to share a room I'm down. I just have to get my exact date. Ladies I am sooooo excited about this mommy makeover!!

A little upset!

So ladies I am a little bummed. I am trying to save money to get this procedure done, but it will be a looooong time coming before I can actually save all the money. Dr. Salzhauer told me about carecredit and how he accepts it but just as fast as it takes to get s result is just as fast as I got denied. Idk what to do. I really don't want to take out a loan, and get into more debt. I also don't want to ask anyone for help. So I'm stuck. Also I was thinking about using my tax money but already told my husband we'd use that money to put forward our first house. Ugh.....i'm sad and really running out of options. Any advice ladies?