Fake Booty Girlz- Miami, FL

Hello I'm not new on rs I had another account...

Hello I'm not new on rs I had another account AlmostPerfect321 but I forgot the password lol I had a tummy tuck with dr salama aug 13 . I want to go back to him but my bf doesn't want to pay his new price so I prob go with fisher but vanity scares me. Dr ortego seems ok but I feel safe with dr s because I had no problems with tummy tuck

Dr ortego it is

Choose my doctor dr ortego spoke with someone yesterday and will pay deposit today to hold a date

Pics to c my body type

This crap is stressful

Ok so for whatever reason they could not take my deposit at imagenecosmetic be cuz I'm using care credit they want it fax why idk becuz it my card with my name on it and I used it a billion time without having to fax it. Now I calling to make deposit and I can't understand not one word she saying idk I might just go with fisher atleast they speak english. Vivian won't call or email me back so they don't even want my money over there great.now have to deal with the bs from vanity

Deposit paid nov 15 surgery day

Paid 500 deposit going to imagene cosmetic dr ortego I feel pretty good about my choice .and I have a lil bit if booty already to work with ill will post a few extra pics too.

Anybody wanna split hotel cost

I have not booked my hotel yet but anyone who is going around nov 14 wanna split hotel cost and save money inbox me. It won't hurt to save a few pennies and be in pain with someone lol

bbl and breast implants ??

Has anyone done both my bf says I'm crazy for thinking about doing two procedures what do u bad girls think HElp lol

if you do two procedures at the same time in florida the ps Can remove only 1 liter of fat by law. 1 liter of fat will give u probably 500 cc's of butt. Do bbl first then breast.. Good luck..!
Good luck doll!! Can't wait to follow your story
Aww thanks nikita101512 and u look amazing Cortez is a great doctor
Mylife1985 I had a mini tummy tuck last year I getting a bbl and maybe some boobs
I would say to get your BBL then after recovery to get your boobs because you are going to be on your boobs during BBL recovery !! As a nurse u know how hard is recovery so we need to put all the luck on our side and we need to enjoy it:)
You and bori123 have a good point thanks doll
So you are getting a bbl and a TT?
Thanks @sexeeangle I can't believe I'm doing another surgery lol
Uw! just make sure you get enuff projection so I won't have too !!!
Lol I will try
Hang in there girly! You're so close !
Call and ask for Janet at Images/Imagenes. She speaks FLUENT english & is very helpful. I dealt with Vanity & wouldn't take my pet there.
JazeQtneedzABooty lol yes girl I spoke to her she so sweet my date is nov 14.. How do u like your new booty?
Some days I love it & some days I wished I would have asked for more than just a lift. Overall I can see a change the only thing I really don't like is my back fat. I had one roll & its still there.
Ok your tummy def looks more flat and booty is def round wat hotel did u stay at
My tummy & sides are amazing. He said my butt was already round & had good size. We stayed at LaQuinta Inn it was very nice. In April (failed attempt) I stayed at Spring Hill Suites... It was awesome!
@smalljudybooty I kno fisher is gonna hook u up .you have a good frame to wrk with
Aww thanks I pray he does!!! I can't wait girl I'm totally geeked
Welcome. Fisher Dolls soon to be aug 18 is my surgery date. I haven't really had a lot of problems with vanity. So fat smooth sailing just waiting for the date that's all. I was going to go with Ortega but I choose fisher instead. I felt it was the right choice for me. Stay safe and positive and let's get ready to be bootylicious. Lol
welcome i am going with dr Fisher in december! good luck
Thanks @mylife 1985 I will follow your journey good luck to u doll
Welcome back luv! If u advise ur bf that when u return he just might discount u bc ur a returning client/pt!!! I would go with whom u are comfy with. Good luck , best wishes to u .
@sexyeangel yes I'm still trying to get him to say yes thanks a best wishes to you doll
Hello! I hope all is well with you. I almost considered getting a BBL/TT in MIami but it takes the fun out of not going somewhere brand so I have decided to go to The Dominican Republic. Dr.Ortego is a WONDERFUL DOCTOR. From what I have saw, his work is MAGIC and I am only telling you this because I have talked to a few members from here and saw the pictures. I am quite jealous because the ending results are fabulous. I would love to follow your journey! Stay safe and stay beautiful!