24 Yr Old BBL W/Fisher June 2014 - Miami, FL

Hey everyone!!! So I have been on RS for some time...

Hey everyone!!! So I have been on RS for some time now.. and I have finally decided I want to get the procedure done. I weighed 125-130. Before weighing this I lost weight and I weighed 120 but of course my butt got small too =( So now I gained weight for this surgery, and I feel awful.. I dont want to go out with my friends because nothing fits me anymore. I have a belly, my arms gained weight, and worst of all my boobs got bigger. So now, I am not sure how I will feel after.. will I feel my stomach bloated? Will my boobs go back? Because I cant eat junk anymore! But if I start eating healthy after sx will my butt go away?? I'm so confused! Help me!

@labootygrl I'm going in for my bbl in jun 10 when is your surgery scheduled to be done?
Good luck
Congrats on your decision!!! I am also small framed and have gained weight for this procedure.. I feel the same as you do.. I just try to stay focused on the goal... It'll all be worth it!! When in June are you going?
First of all... Your preop shape is the bomb..you're gonna look so good after the procedure.... I'm gaining weight for the surgery too and it's nooooo fun... I feel ya.... From what I understand your booty goes no where if u loose weight after the surgery... Check out lifeafterbbl in her comments she talks about how she lost 20lbs after surgery and the weight melted in the all the right places!! Good luck you'll look amazing!!