24 Years Old, a Mom of One - Miami, FL

Spoke with Sheila who spoke with Dr. Hasan

Spoke with Sheila who spoke with Dr. Hasan she said Dr Hasan could get me the shape of the girl with the black shirt and black long knee skirt. I'm super excited!!! Can't wait!!!

????????????????

So im looking for RH partner at vanity in miami anybody intrested in coming the stay would be cheaper????? Please let me know bcause i dont want to pay $2000 for the room we would pay $1300 if we stayed togather in the RH. I dont bite lol.my date is scheduled for May 12th let me know??????

RH partner

Still looking for a Vanity recovery home partner!!!!! :(

Counting Down

Still waiting.... im sooooo stoked!!!

change

My date is now March 14th for surgery, and labs are the 13th.... still counting down!!!!!

$upplies

Wondering what i need to go buy and pack????? #Help!!!!! I will be staying at the recovery house need to know the things i need to purchase for my stay

the countdown

I did find a RH partner!!! I am scheduled to get labs the 13th and my surgery is on the 14th but just to be sure my labs go as planned the 13th i did have labs done today 5/2 waiting for the results *cross my fingers that everything is fine!!!! Ive purchased my bobby pillow and a couple of other things...... just waiting n0w....

surgery in 2 more days!!!!!

I am nervous but most definitely excited!!!!!!!

!!!!!

Today is lab day 4 me im kind of nervous, and i have butterflies!!!!! Its starting to get really REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please pray for me :)
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Hey doll, are you okay?
Hi,how are you? How did it turn out for you? I'm hoping all went well. Can't wait to see you doll.
Any updated pics?
Hey doll, just wondering when you're going to update and past done pics of your new body. Hope you're recovering and healing well.
*Post some*
Hope all is well!
Hi EM2424. I hope your surgery went well. I just actually had my surgery on the 16th. I'm already up and at and about. The initial first night was the only day I really felt pain. My doctor says I have a high threshold for pain. I'm wondering now should you be able to see and difference within the first couple of days. Have you?
*up and at it! darn corrector!
Umm not really much of a difference..only thing i do see different is my stomach is not so saggy
Well that's good you can see a difference in your stomach because I can't. My doctor says I have alot of swelling and people are killing me with this 3 month wait thing. Today though I actually feel some hardness like muscle. I've started walking alot so maybe the swelling is going down. The only really difference I see is my slope in my back and I originally had like 3 little rolls on my back but now I only see one. Which I might be getting redone along with my bbl fat later.
Southerngirl...who performed your surgery?
Dr. Paul Thesiger
He lipoed the hell out of my stomach. He promised he would! I'm just impatient with seeing my final results. I'm just 12 days and I'm feeling my muscles today,even though I'm still swolen. Which I just realized when I wrote my review I put 2 weeks post opt on alot of pictures. My bad! He's agressive. I've seen his past work! But of course after the swelling went down like after 3 to 5 months later. Girls are flat as boards in the stomach area!!!!!
Good luck Hun prayers going up!
Good luck Hun!
Prayers going up Hun mines is today
Thanku goodluck
Keeping you in my prayers doll. Tomorrow you'll be a Hasanified Barbie on the other side of bootyland! Can't wait to see your results.
Thankyou
We could have buddies up
I am just seeing your response i did find a buddy already.... but thanks anyway
Damn I wish I would have seen this sooner. I am scheduled for the 13th with Fisher but really want hasan as well
Take very little with you. I found out the hard way. I could have bought everything from Walmart there because the driver takes you there. Take clothes, something to sit on, extra compression garment so that you can wash the one you get from Vanity, flip flops, toothbrush, arnica, bromelain. Everything else can be purchased in Walmart.
Has anyone else seem the news of the lady that died from his poor judgment the autopsy just came back it was caused by the procedure done by hasan
Yes ive seen it. It was actually because the lady was on high bloo pressure pills and didnt tell anyone.