23yr Old- 1 Child - Beautiful Salama DOLL! - Miami, FL

Hiiiii Rs dolls!!! Omg im so excited about my bbl,...

Hiiiii Rs dolls!!! Omg im so excited about my bbl, yayyy! Ive been following all different stories and doctors reveiws for over a year now, now its my turn to share my soon to be experiment with the infamous Dr. SALAMA!!!! For a long time I did consider Dr. Duran and Dr. Yily because they were in my price range but honey listen im not risking my young life for a cheaper surgery im sorry but out of country ps has tooooo many complaints and deaths. Then comes Dr. Salama, I fell in love with his work and most important the way he treats his patients! A little about myself im 23 years old, single mother of 1 handsome 2 year old boy, Im starting bartending classes in 2 weeks and hair school full time to became a cosmetologist in 4 weeks. My plan is to bartend part time at night while I go to hair school full time during the day. Im currently 5'4 195 pounds ughhh big boobs and NO ass lol im very curvy and a lot of people dont believe I weigh this much because I really dont look as big as I weigh! I just got off the phone with Nancy, she is a sweetheart and remember exactly who I was (I called 3 weeks ago asking so many questions and she answered every single one). So today Im emailing her pictures of my full body and Dr. Salama will let me know what I need to do from there lol im so excited!!

waiting waiting waaaiitiingggg

So yesterday I sent Nancy and Dr. Salama pictures of my front, side and back now I'm waiting on their response about my procedure. Like I said before I'm 5'4 and 195 pounds but I don't look as big as I am, I really want to lose weight and go down to 150 - 160 that way once I have my bbl and I'm healed I don't have to go back to get extra skin cut off like -BigBootyTinyWaist- I think thats her username lol no offense, I absolutely love her body. In fact, she was the main one that helped me with my final decision between Salama, Duran and Yily. But I'm a single mother and I can notttt afford to go back!! Am I the only one that feels this way? Do you dolls think I should lose weight? Mmmm. Lol anyways dolls I'm going to post a pic of what my body currently looks like with clothes on

DR. SALAMA HAS A GREAT TEAM!

So last week I sent my pictures (front, side, and back) to Nancy and I've been patiently waiting for Dr. Salama feedback on my body and the ps. NO CALL! So this morning I called and spoke with Nancy, she's like "Omgosh, I didn't send you a email on Friday? We got your pictures! I'm sorry I must have been in a rush to leave work". Lol no one can ever get mad at Nancy, she is the sweetest person!!! I told her don't worry about it she explained to me over the phone which I preferred anyways!

She said that Dr. Salama believe its best that I lose weight down to 160! Yes I knew I was right!!! Lol. They were both concern that I may be too young for a tummy tuck, so I need to lose 30+ pounds. She also said that I have beautiful skin and very good flanks. Awe thank you Nancy. Dr. Salama said if I dont lose the weight then ill be happy with my back side :) and not my front :( oh hells no!!! I need to be happy with everything!!!

Do you ladies know any fast weight lose ideas you wouldnt mind sharing with me?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. Salama and his team!!!!

I knew 160 would be a good size for you! :)
I knew right!!! Great minds think alike
Lol! :)
After I had my baby I worked out allot,monly drank water, no soda or juice. Didn't eat past 7 pm at night,because if u eat too late it all turns into fat overnight. If u really have to eat after 7 try Popsicles or jello, something liquid. What else...I also took a sudafed everyday for about a week and completely lost my appetite for weeks. It really works, makes u not feel hungry at all. One time I lost 5 lbs in a week by only eating between 12-6. During those hours I ate whatever I wanted but only during those hours. If it was after those hours I would just drink liquids or eat Popsicles. The Popsicles helped my food cravings. Hope that helps, just try to find something that motivates u to keep focused. :)
Wow! Thanks love that was very helpful. Eating after 7 will be very hard once I start school so I may push it to 8pm. What are sudafed? And where can I get them?
I thought Sudafed was for sinus headaches and other sinus-related problems?
I have no idea lol
Hey, sorry I was off for a few days. Sudafed is for congestion. You get it behind the counter at a pharmacy, you don't need a prescription for it though. They make u sign for it and have to have an id because people use it to make meth. So it makes me think that might be why people on meth are so skinny! But I only took a dose of sudafed a day, it's a cheap way to lose an appetite fast. But don't take it for more than a week, it's not for long-term use and will raise your blood pressure.
Congratulations and best wishes!
He'll give you everything you desire and more!!!!! HIS RESULTS ARE PERFECT
Omg thanks!!! Did you have a bbl with him??
Dr Salama is a great choice! :) Good luck on your journey!
Thank you so much! I know he is my heart says so.
Yeah, not only does he give you amazing results, but all his patients say how wonderful he is. He's my favorite bbl surgeon for the US. :)
Yes mine too lol what did you have done?
Nothing yet. I have a long way to go before I can even get a quote. I need to lose about 90lbs more and do a lot of saving.
O okay good luck girl!!! I wonder if hes going to let me go down to a 150-160
That's my goal weight before surgery. I'm 5'1" - eventually I want to be around 135lbs. I think that'll be a good size for me.
I definitely think you he'll let you go down to 150 to 160.
Me too im only 5'4. 135 will look great on you girl I was thinking 135 - 130 for a while but lately I been wanting 125 ish lol I want the smallest waist possible with the biggest but. I don't care about it not looking natural or too big, I want my money worth so. I want it huge
I hope soooo I really don't wont to go back to get surgery again, my money is tight!!! I think if I go surgery weighing 150 -160 ill have a better chance of having a smaller stomach and dont have to come back. But if I stay 196 then I lose weight after ps then ill have to come back to get extra skin cut off
Thank you! ...Yeah, I think you should try to get your weight down before surgery
Thanks love