Hi guys! I`ve been wanting a brazilian buttlift...

Hi guys! I`ve been wanting a brazilian buttlift for years now, I always felt like my butt was just way to small, ive always had the curves... just no butt. I was in the fitness world since I was 13years old, and recently put on about 10-20 pounds being a college student, and having no time to prep meals, and workout as much as I used to. I decided to make an account to get a few tips from others and to tell others about my journey after the surgery. Im having surgery next thursday with Dr. Salzhauer, and im driving him crazy probably in the mean time probably. He says hes going to put about 1500cc in each butt cheek, and im not sure if thats to big or not? I may just want 1000-1300cc for now
Where are youuuuu???!!! Dying to hear how it went!! Hope you're healing well!!
Thank you! I have him actually the 31st... then after the results im going to keep posting with my updates. So nervous!
Oh okay lol .. ur date is on here wrong .. it says your sx was 7/24. whewww .. im nervous for you lol .. i'll be stalking your page. I see him 9/23 and i wanna throw up of how nervous i am! Good luck xoxoxo

Burns?

Hey dolls, any of you experience burns after surgery or know someone that did? which doctor? I think burns are one of my serious concerns right now. Im having surgery this week with Dr. Salzhauer, and kind of worried, although i havent come across anyone on here with a bad experience from him.
You'll love Dr. Salzhauer, you're in great hands.
good luck tomorrow!!!

4 days post opp

Hi guys, so I’m doing an update since my surgery and the recovery process for me hasn’t been so well. The day of surgery: I went in at 6pm, and came out four hours later. I woke up shaking, and weirdly in no pain at all just discomfort. I was totally expecting it to be worse, but there’s no pain at all these last few days and I hope it stays that way. However, As soon as I got out of the car coming home from surgery, I totally passed out in my mom’s hands. The doctor says this was probably because I was going to fast from sitting to standing.

Day after surgery: Was the worst day. The nurse came by, Yaleen (if I’m even spelling it right) to check on me. I was still light headed, and there was blood everywhere! (From the drains, etc.) When she checked my blood pressure it was extremely low and she called Dr. Salzhauer. He wanted me to come in a.s.a.p. to put fluids and iron in to my body, which made me feel 100% better afterwards. Yaleen also stayed the night with me to make sure I was doing ok. She’s really awesome!

So I’m 4 days post opp and still experiencing discomfort, which is expected. The nights are the absolute worst for me.... Cant sleep, tossing and turning, throwing up (which happened last night) etc. My friends and family that know I got the procedure done ask me "so do you regret it yet" and the answer is absolutely NOT. Its only 4 days after and I’m seeing great results. I was worried that it would be too big or too small, and so was my mom. When we took the garment off for a shower, she was amazed by the Dr`s work. She says I have curves for days and a big butt, which isn’t too big though. Dr. Salzhauer is amazing and I’m so glad I picked him to be my doctor. I heard of others, but what freaked me out the most was not waking up from surgery and getting burns afterwards. So after a lot of research, and people telling me how amazing he is, I stuck with him.

I’m going to continue to post as the days and weeks go by, but I just wanted to do a quick update and upload some pictures. The pictures are me with my clothes on for now, until I get all these foams off of me when I go see him on Thursday :)
Also, he put in a little bit more than 1500cc on each side. When i woke up and it told me that I was like "What!" lol but I told him to do what he thinks will look amazing, and im glad he did!
You look great! Many congrats and all the very best for a speedy post op recovery!
Im so happy that everything has gone well. i hope your recovery is good and that soon you will be able to live your normal life. and i cant wait to see some pictures of you. i want to see how u look. god bless you. xoxo
You look amazing.......You look so relaxed and comfy.......happy healing boo

5 days post

Took the foams off my stomach today! Still so bruised, just happy I don't have any burns at all. So far so good.
Looking good doll!!!
wow! you are looking fantastic! really great job. Keep us posted
He did an amazing job on you. Cant wait till its my turn with him lol happy healing doll

Not a huge significance?

Idk, people keep telling me that it looks nice... But I don't think I see a huge difference? He said he put 1640 in each cheek... But it's not big? Or round? Idk I might just be going through a stage
You look awesome!!! Thank you for the review :) What areas did you have lipo'd???
My upper knees, inner thighs, all of my stomach, back, and flanks
Your bootie will pop. Give it time. When it does pop it will be nicely rounded. I was scared at first cuz it was my 2nd BBL and I was having it done cuz of the roundness. I didn't see it but one day out of nowhere, BAMMM, my ass popped. Salzhauer is awesome. I'm 8 months post and I don't regret it at all. Safe & quick recovery.

9 days post

New pics. Still alot of swelling, and bruises.... but i see them going away. My ass is also hard as a rock, cant wait until it gets soft!
Looking good!!
looking amazing!
wow u looks amazing!!! , thank you for sharing your history.. xoxo

2 weeks post

So I'm like 2 1/2 weeks post op, feeling good and the bruises have gone down a lot. It was my first day back at school today and got plenty of looks. My friends say my ass got huge and ask me what I been doing, so I lied and just said lots of squats and lunges lol. Laying on my stomach and sitting on the boppy pillow has been a pain in my ass, I have one more week of the pillow and then I'm free! I'm writing this as I'm walking on the treadmill, I can't workout hard or lift just yet, but I'm doing a little cardio (walking on the treadmill) for now. Just wanted to make an update because it's been a while. I'll post next week :) the last butt picture was today, and I got ALOT of looks.
U look HOTTTT!!!
Thank you! I have my days where I think its small, and dont see a difference... then i have other days when im like... Damn, it looks nice. Im so bipolar about it lol
Yea, i seem to be reading that a lot on here!! Well, the "Fluff Effect" hasn't happened yet lol .. so give it some time!!

Almost 3 weeks

So, I decided to upload more pictures that I took today. Went shopping for the first time, and literally the whole bike store was looking at my ass, even the girl at the register said damn girl, you have a nice shape. Ha love it.
you turned out wonderful!!!.. congratulations, you loook very natural..xoxo
HI! First let me say, you look HOT!!! Congratulations!! Question: Did Salz give you hips on his own or did you request them? You have hips and I havent seen much of his work include new hips. Just wondering. Thx
Thank you. I believe we talked about it... it was very brief but I never fully requested it. So, he did it on his own. Salz is seriously great at what he does.

3 weeks

Three weeks post.. my butt is so much bigger in person. Was thinking about going for a round two, but I don't think I'm going to need one.
So he used just your body fat ? No silicon correct ? U look amazing ! I'm jelly =(
Thank you, and yes just my body fat. No silicon.

3 weeks

Went to an event today at school, and everyone was looking at my ass. It's now the first thing guys look at, I'm really loving my results. The only problem is that the incision on my left butt cheek still hasn't closed? Sometimes it even bleeds... Should I be concerned a little? Hope it doesn't get infected.
OMG!!! You look great!!! congrats on such beautiful results.

1 month post

One month post... Posting more pictures as an update.
You look amazing!!! Girl I want your body. What are your measurements now?

1 month

Okay here's more pictures as updates. Bruising is about down, still some swelling, and lumps on stomach which should hopefully go away... I'm doing well, I sat in class today without my boppy pillow... Leaving myself off of it. I was instructed to use the pillow for four weeks. And today is officially one month :) can't wait for another two weeks to take this garment off. My diet has been so-so. I eat bad some days, and the other days I eat good. It's so hard to stop eating unhealthy OMG. Still having those days where sometimes it looks small to me and other days it looks big, even though people always stare and my ass is now the first thing they look at. Does anyone know how long it takes for the "fluff" to happen?
It looks great; very natural!! 1640cc per cheek is alot but it doesn't look like 1640. Correction, it looks like a 1640 Salzhauer booty, any other doctor, it would look like a huge rhino booty!! Did he explain how he places the fat? I may switch too him but I'm hesitant.
Dam 1640cc sounds like a lot .. where were you hiding all that fat at?? lol Do you know how much he extracted from you?
I believe he did, but not in so much detail how he placed the fat. What Dr. are you with now?

One month

Here are some before and after pictures to see the difference, as well as some pictures I took last night
Outstanding!!!
Omg you look great! Results like these make me want a bbl even more lol btw how tall are you & what was ur preop measurements ?
Thank you! I'm only 5'3... And unfortunately I didn't take any preop measurements :/ I should have

So, along with my butt... I'm inlove with the way my stomach looks now. No more flab and fat... More definition and flatness going on. Ahh love it.
You look awesome!
Love it girl. You are looking great!!
I think you were just waiting for your bum to "fluff" as they call it. I dont know. some people swell and theirs get smaller but you were one of the lucky ones that ended up having their bum grow bigger. it looks friggen amazing! Im still saving up for mine. I was thinking of going to the DR for surgery but now Im thinking of going to the US (Im from Toronto, Canada). Anyways :) I LOVE your results! makes me wanna get my BBL sooner!

One Month

Going to the gym to do some light arms. Booty looks good in gym clothes now
I can't believe your only one month post op. Any pain working out.
No, no pain at all... I haven't experienced any
Hell yah it does!!!

Loss of appetite

Ive noticed ever since I got my bbl, Greasy and spicy foods upset my stomach. Certain foods I used to eat before, make me sick... and I get full much more quicker? Maybe its just me, but I wanted to know if anyone else experienced this as well. Just wondering.
I have YET to see anyone's body look as good as yours after the bbl. You looked AMAZING before surgery, but your results are truly UNBELIEVABLE! He did an awesone job on your abs, they look like you're in the gym 24/7! And that tiny hourglass waist! WOW! Your booty looks AMAZING too! I thought you had to go to the DR to get results like that! I'm so inspired to work harder at losing weight in hopes that I can look HALF that good! Thanks for sharing your journey, it's really inspiring to me! :)
You look amazing!!!
I'm loving your final results. Love the shape too.

Update

Does anyone know when the "fluff" is supposed to happen?
You look amazing!!
Can u tell me your waist and hip measurements please? :)
My waist is 27 My ass/hips is 41

Jean problem.

So I decided to try on my jeans now (5 weeks post op today, yay). I tried on all of my size 3's and 5's and nothing would go past my ass. So, as of today, I need jeans.
-_- lol.
Also, does anyone know when we can officially start sleeping on our backs or sides?
If I maky ask, when did you do your consultation and how long after was your surgery day. I would like to know if he has a long await list. As i could see why. He did an amazing job on you!
KCORV_ my surgery was scheduled for June of 2015. But I called in April to see if they had anything available for Sept or Oct and they did. My big day is 9/23/14. Good luck.
My consultation was 3 weeks before the surgery date. I had my consultation, and wanted to know if they would fit me in before going back to school and they did. Literally squeezed me in!

No jeans fit

None of my jeans fit so I decided to go jean shopping. So, a size 5 won't go past my butt and a size 7 is way to big. This could be a problem. So for now... I'm stuck in maxi dresses.
what kind of lipo did they do on your abs?...you look so fab...i have no words...thanks for the pictures...
Just regular lipo I guess? Im not exactly sure, but thank you :)
you look stunning...i love the size...it is fabulous...do not go bigger...you may need to try Brazilian or Columbian jeans...they are better on curvy girls...i would look and see if they have some without all the butt lift in them...that may be too much for you...but i would ask vendors...i get mine on amazon...as i am curvy...and american jeans squash my butt and make me look not right...i am like you...without the bootylicious butt...but i have a small waist and curvy hips.

6 weeks

6 weeks post op. Still have some extra fat on my flank area but still satisfied with my results
You turned out great and i dont think you need to do anything else.your perfect. congratulations. i wanted to know if you ever did a lymphatic drainage massage and if so, how many sessions did u have and if you did it after surgery. thank you for your response. xoxo
Thank you! and no, I didnt. Dr. Salz doesnt recommend them
I heard you really dont need them?

Dance?

Okay so kind of a stupid question. My friend invited me out to a party next weekend, and I was wondering how long until we can dance? Stupid and random right? Does anyone know... if i go out and shake my butt and "twerk" if it would be okay? lol
Love your results! I'm trying to decide between Fisher and Salz and you're results are making it tough - you look amazing! Please keep us updated on jean shopping. I plan to get my BBL this winter and I'm still buying jeans. Now I'm realizing that I probably wasted my money. What size are you in now?
Amazon was the only place where I actually got my jeans and they came on time....I am a prime customer so free two day shipping and no hassle returns....you can try ebay.....but I got screwed by the ebay vendors.....I am in ny they dont have them here....I heard in Florida they are more common I like silver diva jeans..brb...I will go find the nlvendors name I got them from....amd maybe you can call and ask them what size you need with your measurements. ..brb
Fashion2love on amazon....you may have to go find the seller and email them....I love the jeans...because of the way they look...I decided to get a bbl next week... I am scared. ...but excited thanks for your story

6 weeks post

6 weeks post yay
just fabulous...LMAO the more i look the more i say....I like big butts i cannot lie...LOL yours is not too big...it is PERFECT
Did you only get lipo on the flanks and stomach?
Wow your results are AWEsome! Just the right amount and on the right bone structure for it to look like mama gave you it!

6 weeks

So, doctor said 6-8 weeks for my garmet. I think I'm going to start wearing it less and less so my body can get used to not wearing it. Love how as soon as I start not wearing the garmet... It decides to get chilly outside
The dance question is not a stupid question boo....it's funny...but I want to know as well if you find out let me know......
Amazing results!
Lol thank you

Baby got back

Booty is looking good :) happy girl. Love Dr. Salz
Love your room!!! :-) u look great chica!!
Thanks Hun! :)
Your results are so good. How much did you pay for the bbl and how many areas lipo? which centre is Dr salz working at?

Jean hunting once again

So I went to guess and had the same tiny problem with their jeans, except this one particular pair. The grey fit well, didn't get them because I didn't care for them much though. There's still some hope :) lol. Happy Friday guys
great documentation of your journey! I love this guys WORK! you look perfect! what is your height? Please tell me, could you have tolerated an additional surgery? Dr. Salz says I can do both BBL & TT together and return to desk desk job in 2 weeks? Based on your journey, thoughts?.....
Omg your abs are sick!!! Did he do liposculture??

Almost two months.

Hi guys, so I'm almost two months post op and feeling so much better about myself, no negative comments on the journey and my procedure at all. Still keeping in contact with Dr. Salz and he's been great answering all the questions I have (responds so quickly for such a busy busy guy... He's awesome) Also, I'm Still wearing my garment... Sometimes during the day and all through the night. I'm also wasits training as well... Been sleeping more on my back and side which feels so great! However, still having the jean issue I mentioned in my previous posts. Just wanted to give you guys an update on where I am... I been so busy with school to keep updating every other day. Still thinking about going back for a round 2, not sure yet. If I do, it'll probably be in December. :)
Thank you honey. My height is 5`2, and yes i could have tolerated an additional surgery. I wasnt sure about returning to work and school after two weeks either... but Within the week i was feeling better and moving around so im sure you`ll be fine. One of Dr. Salz employees did a TT and returned to work 2 weeks later... I know because when i went back for my post op I was talking to her. Dr. Salz knows what hes doing forsure. Oh and btw.. If you do return to work in 2 weeks your going to need to bring your boppy pillow to sit on, I wasnt fully informed on that too much until the day before... not sure if he told you. 4 weeks sitting on the boppy pillow, and 6-8 weeks in the garment. :)
I believe so
I weighed 140 before, not sure what i weigh now

Two months

More pictures :)
Im in love with your body omg .. I NEVER commented in anyones post op journey but yours is stunning.. How did you gain wait before surgery..and did you use anything to help with the bruises because they healed so fast
Thank you honey! .... I gained all the weight from college eating. I was eating bad, and barely working out at the time. I finally got the chance to go to a consultation and they were able to squeeze me in 3 weeks later, it was all so random but I didn’t intentionally gain weight for the surgery. And the only thing I used for the bruising and the swelling was Arnica tablets 3x a day for two weeks
Yassssss you have hips for days and ir tummy is so small

Before and after

Hi guys, just wanted to post some more before and after shots
What areas did they lipo? You look great
Those abdominals though!!!!! Perfection!
Happy 2 Month Anniversary! You look Gorgeous,love your abs :)

Update

Hi guys, went to go see dr salz today, he's very pleased with his work. I have a slight dent or dimple in my left cheek and he wants me to come back in December when I can and transfer a little more fat to that area... Most likely my arm area or inner thighs. (Wish I would have transfered fat from my arms in the first place but oh well) Other than that still so happy, and it's crazy how having a big ass.. Comes with so many damn stares and creepers.
YOUR RESULTS ARE AMAZING!!!!
Omg you look great! How long did you wait to sit like a hour straight? How long did your doctor say to wait? Yes my appetite has disappeared too since my surgery I'm 3 weeks out
Beautiful

Jeans

So, as I was shopping for dresses to wear out.. I tried on jeans from guess by Marciano size 27, and they fit so well. The first pair that actually fit, and look good
Looking amazing! Love your abs!!
hermosa MUneca! Can we get a close up in the beautiful dress,hard to see :)' Thank You.
U look phenomenal! Do u think uve lost volume? Are u still swollen? Im 11 days PO

Drop?

So, I've heard of the drop and fluff part, and I think it's starting to happen
Is it softer now? Or does it look fuller? Im trying to understand this "fluff" lol
Its both, i think. It looks fuller yes, but its also a bit soft. Idk, i love it
omg you look amazing ..

Update

Might go back in December for a revision, one obvious scar that bothers me, gained a bit of weight, but still happy with results.
Ooops sorry I thought it was my page lol I had the same headline 2 months post op
U look wonderful my surgery is scheduled with him November 20th ahhhhh
Thanks melly Mel!!!! Kisses boo!!!!

3 months

Thank God for dr. Salz. I'm in love with my body more than I ever been. I would write a long story about how this operation changed my life in so many ways but I won't. For all those who are on the fence about getting what YOU want done.. Don't be. I was so close to not getting this done, and listening to everybody who said I was making a horrible decision and I'm so glad I didn't.
Hey gurl! May I say, WOW! you look beyond amazing! beautiful. That is what I want. I have read some of your comments about Dr. Sal, can you fill me in on what you thing ultimately? How is your fat in your butt holding up? Did you have to stay in a recovery home? What about the lumps you spoke about on your posts...are they gone? Would you recommend him? I am so confused about who to go with! I can't stop looking around and I can't make up my mind! I want to scream! lol. I live in NY and there are options here, just that they cost sooooo much! YIKES!
That is SOO ME right now... but im like F it you only live once right!? You look amazing.... If you dont mind me asking, what do you do for abs? the cuts in ur abs are amazing...
You look great!