Hi guys! I`ve been wanting a brazilian buttlift...

Hi guys! I`ve been wanting a brazilian buttlift for years now, I always felt like my butt was just way to small, ive always had the curves... just no butt. I was in the fitness world since I was 13years old, and recently put on about 10-20 pounds being a college student, and having no time to prep meals, and workout as much as I used to. I decided to make an account to get a few tips from others and to tell others about my journey after the surgery. Im having surgery next thursday with Dr. Salzhauer, and im driving him crazy probably in the mean time probably. He says hes going to put about 1500cc in each butt cheek, and im not sure if thats to big or not? I may just want 1000-1300cc for now

Burns?

Hey dolls, any of you experience burns after surgery or know someone that did? which doctor? I think burns are one of my serious concerns right now. Im having surgery this week with Dr. Salzhauer, and kind of worried, although i havent come across anyone on here with a bad experience from him.

4 days post opp

Hi guys, so I’m doing an update since my surgery and the recovery process for me hasn’t been so well. The day of surgery: I went in at 6pm, and came out four hours later. I woke up shaking, and weirdly in no pain at all just discomfort. I was totally expecting it to be worse, but there’s no pain at all these last few days and I hope it stays that way. However, As soon as I got out of the car coming home from surgery, I totally passed out in my mom’s hands. The doctor says this was probably because I was going to fast from sitting to standing.

Day after surgery: Was the worst day. The nurse came by, Yaleen (if I’m even spelling it right) to check on me. I was still light headed, and there was blood everywhere! (From the drains, etc.) When she checked my blood pressure it was extremely low and she called Dr. Salzhauer. He wanted me to come in a.s.a.p. to put fluids and iron in to my body, which made me feel 100% better afterwards. Yaleen also stayed the night with me to make sure I was doing ok. She’s really awesome!

So I’m 4 days post opp and still experiencing discomfort, which is expected. The nights are the absolute worst for me.... Cant sleep, tossing and turning, throwing up (which happened last night) etc. My friends and family that know I got the procedure done ask me "so do you regret it yet" and the answer is absolutely NOT. Its only 4 days after and I’m seeing great results. I was worried that it would be too big or too small, and so was my mom. When we took the garment off for a shower, she was amazed by the Dr`s work. She says I have curves for days and a big butt, which isn’t too big though. Dr. Salzhauer is amazing and I’m so glad I picked him to be my doctor. I heard of others, but what freaked me out the most was not waking up from surgery and getting burns afterwards. So after a lot of research, and people telling me how amazing he is, I stuck with him.

I’m going to continue to post as the days and weeks go by, but I just wanted to do a quick update and upload some pictures. The pictures are me with my clothes on for now, until I get all these foams off of me when I go see him on Thursday :)
Also, he put in a little bit more than 1500cc on each side. When i woke up and it told me that I was like "What!" lol but I told him to do what he thinks will look amazing, and im glad he did!

5 days post

Took the foams off my stomach today! Still so bruised, just happy I don't have any burns at all. So far so good.

Not a huge significance?

Idk, people keep telling me that it looks nice... But I don't think I see a huge difference? He said he put 1640 in each cheek... But it's not big? Or round? Idk I might just be going through a stage

9 days post

New pics. Still alot of swelling, and bruises.... but i see them going away. My ass is also hard as a rock, cant wait until it gets soft!

2 weeks post

So I'm like 2 1/2 weeks post op, feeling good and the bruises have gone down a lot. It was my first day back at school today and got plenty of looks. My friends say my ass got huge and ask me what I been doing, so I lied and just said lots of squats and lunges lol. Laying on my stomach and sitting on the boppy pillow has been a pain in my ass, I have one more week of the pillow and then I'm free! I'm writing this as I'm walking on the treadmill, I can't workout hard or lift just yet, but I'm doing a little cardio (walking on the treadmill) for now. Just wanted to make an update because it's been a while. I'll post next week :) the last butt picture was today, and I got ALOT of looks.

Almost 3 weeks

So, I decided to upload more pictures that I took today. Went shopping for the first time, and literally the whole bike store was looking at my ass, even the girl at the register said damn girl, you have a nice shape. Ha love it.

3 weeks

Three weeks post.. my butt is so much bigger in person. Was thinking about going for a round two, but I don't think I'm going to need one.

3 weeks

Went to an event today at school, and everyone was looking at my ass. It's now the first thing guys look at, I'm really loving my results. The only problem is that the incision on my left butt cheek still hasn't closed? Sometimes it even bleeds... Should I be concerned a little? Hope it doesn't get infected.

1 month post

One month post... Posting more pictures as an update.

1 month

Okay here's more pictures as updates. Bruising is about down, still some swelling, and lumps on stomach which should hopefully go away... I'm doing well, I sat in class today without my boppy pillow... Leaving myself off of it. I was instructed to use the pillow for four weeks. And today is officially one month :) can't wait for another two weeks to take this garment off. My diet has been so-so. I eat bad some days, and the other days I eat good. It's so hard to stop eating unhealthy OMG. Still having those days where sometimes it looks small to me and other days it looks big, even though people always stare and my ass is now the first thing they look at. Does anyone know how long it takes for the "fluff" to happen?

One month

Here are some before and after pictures to see the difference, as well as some pictures I took last night

So, along with my butt... I'm inlove with the way my stomach looks now. No more flab and fat... More definition and flatness going on. Ahh love it.

One Month

Going to the gym to do some light arms. Booty looks good in gym clothes now

Loss of appetite

Ive noticed ever since I got my bbl, Greasy and spicy foods upset my stomach. Certain foods I used to eat before, make me sick... and I get full much more quicker? Maybe its just me, but I wanted to know if anyone else experienced this as well. Just wondering.

Update

Does anyone know when the "fluff" is supposed to happen?

Jean problem.

So I decided to try on my jeans now (5 weeks post op today, yay). I tried on all of my size 3's and 5's and nothing would go past my ass. So, as of today, I need jeans.
-_- lol.
Also, does anyone know when we can officially start sleeping on our backs or sides?

No jeans fit

None of my jeans fit so I decided to go jean shopping. So, a size 5 won't go past my butt and a size 7 is way to big. This could be a problem. So for now... I'm stuck in maxi dresses.

6 weeks

6 weeks post op. Still have some extra fat on my flank area but still satisfied with my results

Dance?

Okay so kind of a stupid question. My friend invited me out to a party next weekend, and I was wondering how long until we can dance? Stupid and random right? Does anyone know... if i go out and shake my butt and "twerk" if it would be okay? lol

6 weeks post

6 weeks post yay

6 weeks

So, doctor said 6-8 weeks for my garmet. I think I'm going to start wearing it less and less so my body can get used to not wearing it. Love how as soon as I start not wearing the garmet... It decides to get chilly outside

Baby got back

Booty is looking good :) happy girl. Love Dr. Salz

Jean hunting once again

So I went to guess and had the same tiny problem with their jeans, except this one particular pair. The grey fit well, didn't get them because I didn't care for them much though. There's still some hope :) lol. Happy Friday guys
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hunnie, how much did you weight before and after? You look awesome!
hey you look great! What are your measurements?
Waist: 27 Booty: 41
Levi's have this thing called 'curve I.D' i think you do a little quiz and it'll pick the right fit for you.. if you've got straight, narrow, round or wide hips.. flat or pop out butt.. good luck!!! quality,thick jeggings that look like jeans are amazing!! stock up if you find some good ones cause I didn't and I can't find the same pair in my size anymore.. great for any shape!!
you may have to find someone to take in the waistline of all your jeans
You look amazing! I had my sx this week Tuesday. I'm not sure if I like your ass or your house more haha! :)
Thank you, Omg! your ass looks amazing
Thanks doll!!! You look the part. Body+face on point! :))))
Girl you are my wish pic!!!!! Just gorgeous!!!
I LIKED the grey and the dress :) Lovely.
Love your room!!! :-) u look great chica!!
Thanks Hun! :)
Your results are so good. How much did you pay for the bbl and how many areas lipo? which centre is Dr salz working at?
I paid $6,000. and I had upper knees, inner thighs, stomach, flanks/back. Also doctor Salz has in own office in bal harbor.. in miami. Its beautiful to btw i must say.
Wow that's a good price I called yesterday and they say they start at $7,000
Looking good girlie! Couldnt help but laugh about the now that you dont have to wear the cg its cold comment! I'm in Minnesota so I can relate to cold! Lol :D
Lol its so crazy. And its only september, I mean idk how this cold stuff works because Im new to Okc for school and im originally from Miami... but damn, its only september!
Lol im wearing 3 shirts and a hoodie. ...INSIDE! Ah, Minnesota! Time to move! Lol Hopefully its not QUITE so cold in Ok. Btw, every update you look even better! :) Makes me truly rethink going out of the country...i know the hubby would like it better if he didnt have to fly...he's scared of heights lol
Happy 2 month Anniversary!!! AMAZEBALLS!
YW!
Looking better every day!!!
Your results make me wanna stay in the states :/ also why was your price lower then any other person that went to him . did he give you a discount ?
He didnt, I guess it depends on how much fat hes taking out... what your getting done, ect. im not sure