Looking Tired at 48 Years Old, and in Need of a Facial Tune Up - Miami, FL

I was looking more and more tired each time I...

I was looking more and more tired each time I looked in the mirror. I thought I might need eye surgery or a face lift, but Dr. Pazmino educated me about the benefits of Botox and other fillers. With just a few painless injections, the results have been stunning, literally making me look at least a decade younger. The injections opened up my forehead and eyes, and eliminated the deep lines around my mouth and nose. What a transformation! This quick and easy procedure yields extraordinary results.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pazmino is an articulate and caring physician. He listens carefully, and meticulously administers the injections in a spotless office with professional and informed staff offering support.

Good for you! I am 39 and did the same, started a year ago... when performed by the right Dr, botox will open your eyes up like opening a a window letting fresh crisp air into a muggy dark room! The botox when injected in the right areas, lifts the brows and refreshens you and makes you look more awake! I do it every 4 months, mine is almost due again.
Yes it is good Stuff!