botox never caused any effect - Miami, FL

First of all Dr Bustillo has zero people skills,...

First of all Dr Bustillo has zero people skills, he doesnt even try to be pleasant..I went to his office for botox injections on my forehead and I paid $ 600 for forehead and crows feet; and is been not even 2 months and my forehead is still moving the same way it was before the treatment...crows feet got some effect but the forehead didnt get even a minimal inmovilization after the botox..I think Dr Bustillo either used old or diluted botox or never used the quantity I was told.. ( 50 units)
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm sorry you didn't get the results you wanted.  Was this your first time trying Botox or have you done it before?
I ve been getting botox since 2010. And I.always got.if not five months of effect at least four...but this time..got zero..im very disappointed ...and to think that I went to Dr BUSTILLO...because he had done good reviews....I see those must been posted by his own stuff
Okay so you know how your body usually reacts to the Botox.  That is such a shame!  Did you ever contact their office to see what they would say, I would think they would want to know if their product wasn't working properly.
If the botox didnt work when was injected and didnt work after a touch up two weeks later...is obvious the botox that doctor is using is so diluted..is useless. I live in.aventura and if I ever come back all the way to his coral gables office it wont be for more diluted botox..it ll be to make an scandal..because this is been a rip off!!!! Hope he become concious of his dishonesty some day.
So essentially you didn't contact them to make good the problem and instead make a series of libellous remarks on a public forum. Smart