DONT Waste Your Money.....It Doesnt Work!!!! -Miami, FL

I did the IT WORKS.....BODY WRAPS and didn't see...

I did the IT WORKS.....BODY WRAPS and didn't see any results. I was meassured the day and was suppose to be meassured again 3 days later and that never happened because they know that its DOESN'T work. These Wraps should be call DOESN'T WORK.....BODY WRAPS....lol!!!! My advise....Dont fall for the same mistake everyone esle has fallen for. The good reviews you see online are from the same people trying to sell you the product.
IT Works

It worked for me. I lost 3 inches that day and another the next. I also drink tons of water and eat healthy. One time I did the wrap I barely drank any water and ate Instant Mexican rice and chorizo that day. Needless to say I had a "toxic swell" lol but that was my fault. Wraps and all their products are supplements for people on the path to a healthy lifestyle. Not for someone looking for a quick fix. It just kick starts or aids in a healthy lifestyle and healthy attractive body. Btw I love the Greens!
I have proof they work
Really! Works or no! I just bought some
Says the rep for the company lol what works is the diet changes and exercising u must do withhh the wraps if the wraps alone worked by thenselves surgeons would be out of business. Lipo works lol but thts bc u r physically removing fat from the body so does diet and exercise i tried these and it had the same affect as weAring a squeem while u work out