The Ultimate Transformation of a Natural Seductive Body Structured-Sensation - Miami, FL

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I chose these ratings of EXCELLENT, because Dr. Perry is a man of integrity and character. He is very porfessional, honest, devoted, and commitment to his profession. Dr. Wendell Perry is more than a Plastic Surgeon,MD. He is an awesome listener and a very caring and compassionate person. He has a great professional staff as well.His office and surgical rooms are totally clean and spotless with the 21 century state of the art equipment. First,and foremost, Dr. Perry is more concerned about your health,mental and physical state of mind, so before he discussed any procedures with me , I had to go through a family history consultation visit first. Next, he thoroughly explained that each client results can vary because of their body make up, the pros and cons, medical terminology ,downside including medical risk that may occur and the OUTCOME of the procedures that I were having done. We viewed before and after pictures of actual patients that had procedures done exclusively --excluding their faces of course . I was over the top excited and wanted to have surgery ASAP.He also had letters and thank you cards from his patients/clients with their name and number of recommendations. Dr. Perry called me a few days later to discuss the cost of the procedures. I had my surgery on June 6th.Without hesitation, I would 100+ HIGHLY recommend Dr. Perry. He actually charged less than the other surgeons.He ensure that every procedure is precise. I am extremely happy with my new contour body.I am getting compliments,and more dates. I've been asked ,"what are you doing to keep your shape so nice? I just SMILEd. I had gone to four surgeons prior,and not one of them made me feel like a human being-- I felt more like a slab of meat. They were only concerned with the procedure I was having done and method of payment.

where can we see your before and after photos?