Active FX - Miami, FL

I'm a 39 year old female who developed bags under...

I'm a 39 year old female who developed bags under my eyes a few years ago. It was not discoloration, but some puffy and some hollow areas with set in wrinkles (turgor high despite going overboard to remain hydrated). I also have a portwine stain on the right side of my nose, eye, cheek, lip. I've had MANY laser treatments to resolve the PWS. Although it looks considerably better than what I was born with; it is resistant to any further improvements. My plan is to maintain the current PWS color and level of texture, so I may continue to wear cover-up make up. I opted to try the Active FX to reduce eye puffiness (under both eyes), even skin texture (throughout face), tighten skin, and receive a younger glow.

Before Pic

Wanted to ensure you had a baseline picture, so once my healing process is completed we can all compare the before and after.

Day 4

I think this will be my last update for a couple of weeks. Went from painful sunburn, oozing, icky to tight 'n itchy. Since I'm healing right on schedule, I show be done peeling mid-next week. Then my eyes should be normal (or better than normal) a few days after that. I'll post an updated pic then.

Note to add

*should not show. Not sure how autocorrect beat me there.

Wanted to mention that I'm wearing aphaphor nonstop, washing face only three times today, and no make up. I think that's helping the healing process.

10-day Update

I'm 99% healed on day 10. Results were okay. Great for wrinkle smoothing, not much improvement with the puffy bags. Pores look smaller and skin feels smoother (especially skin between portwine stain and normal skin). I believe it was worth the money and healing time, but it didn't not accomplish my initial complaint.

I should mention that I have received no follow-up call/email from clinic.

Another Pre-eyelid Bag Pic

Kinda blurry and I'm squinting to hide my hellacious lower eyelid bag. Now that I look at this, I guess it did make improvements on the eyelid bag. Wow!
Brian

I'll add more at 30-day mark. I have negative comments about the office, but will certainly RAVE about the clinician. I'll wait on those comments until I'm done following-up. ***it's been 10 days and no one from the The Miami Institute for Age Management and Intervention (@ Four Seasons Brickell) has contacted me for follow-up.