Posterior Neck Lipoma Removal - Miami, FL

I had a large lipoma removed from my posterior...

I had a large lipoma removed from my posterior neck, I showed to my GP before and he said to leave it alone, but it kept bothering me and I kept touching it and thinking about it, so I decided to go see a plastic surgeon to have it removed.

I was very nervous about having surgery in my neck, but I choose someone that does neck and face reconstruction, so I knew I would be in good hands. The doctor was very nice about it and very caring about my anxiety, he and his staff made me feel very comfortable.

The procedure was done in his office under local anesthesia with oral sedation. All went well and today when I saw the doctor he told me the the lipoma was quite large. He made a small incision on my hair line, not visible and now I am just healing.

My advice to anyone that has a lipoma if it bothers you have it removed, I feel much better not having it there. I have not taken any pain medication after surgery.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

I feel much better after the lipoma removal, the experience in my doctors office was great, very caring and understanding doctor and staff, also sensitive, they even gave me accupressure therapy before surgery to relax me. Go for it.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in