42 Year Old Mom of 3 Having Rhinoplasty and Breast Lift with Augmentation - Miami, FL

Dr Salzhauer and his staff have been great....

Dr Salzhauer and his staff have been great. Consultation and preop appointment went smooth, all questions answered. Feel very confident in my choice of PS. Surgery is one week I'm am so excited. I have wanted to have a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation done for a long time. Dr Salzhauer was very patient and answered all my questions.
Congrats! I will be following your recovery. Can't wait to see results, he seems like an AMAZING doctor - I can't wait to go to him in December.
Thanks. I'm so excited. Posted some before pics and in 5 short days I will be able to post some after pics.
Amazing!!! Do you have everything ready to go? Where are you staying?

Before mastopexy revision with augmentation

These are my before pics. I don't want to go alot bigger just want more fullness on top.

Rhinoplasty before pics

These are my before pics. Surgery is in 5 days. I'm so excited. I've wanted to have this done for years. I can't believe it's only 5 days away.
This is going to be a big week for you! Please keep us posted on your journey!
Good luck! Just of my nose done with him a few days ago , and recovery it has been very easy :) !
Congratulations I will be following your story since I'm also going with Dr Salzhauer... Best of luck to you and God Bless

I'm ready!!!!

Surgery is 67 hours away. I'm so excited. I can't stop looking at other people's pics on here. I have all my postop supplies and meds. Now just the wait...
Good choice in PS, he is awesome. Good luck to u!

Home at last...

Surgery went great. Dr Salzhauer is the bomb. Rhinoplasty I have no pain. Just annoyed with the stuffiness. Breast augmentation very sore but tolerable. Can't wait to see the final results. I don't have any bruising around my eyes. Does anyone know does that come the next day? I'm nervous about my nose. I know, it's ridiculous but I'm like did he even do anything to my nose at all because I'm not having any pain there at all.
Congratulations glad it is over for you. Wishing you a speedy recovery!!

Mastopexy revision with round textured silicone implants

Took a peak and my new boobs. Wow they are really high. They seem odd shaped. I know I just have to be patient to see the final results
Congratulations on your surgery... I wouldn't worry bout the implants being high or odd shaped since everyone's I've seen start out that way... They are suppose to drop and once they do I think they will look great... Also it's great that you have no pain in your nose... Cant wait to see your results once your healed and everything settles. .. prayers for a speedy recovery and for your patience during healing... :)

Home nurse visit..

Dr Salzhauer's nurse came today for my home visit. She was awesome. Said everything looked beautiful. No pain in my nose at all. Just the stuffiness and not being able to blow it that's driving me crazy. Boobs are tender and sore but ES Tylenol is more than adequate.

Swollen but happy

Very swollen but I think I'm liking it already

Even more swollen today..

WOW. I can't believe how swollen I am this morning. Is this much swelling normal? My nose looks huge. I look like a chipmunk.
Any updates? Would love to see your results?
Just posted a few new pics..
Thanks! you look gorgeous.

7 days post op

Had splint removed. Still swollen but I'm loving the results..
Your new nose is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!

4 weeks post rhinoplasty

Living my new nose. Still swollen but a little better everyday
Your nose is really small and cute. :) Great results!
Wow what a difference!!! You look great girl !!! Congratulations!!! Enjoy taking all your new pictures now :) the nose is beautiful ... Happy healing
You look great!

4 weeks post mastopexy revision with implants

Dropping nicely. Left still a little higher than right but I'm liking them more everyday.
Boobies are looking wonderful girl!!!!!
Beautiful results. You deserve it girl!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon