42 Year Old Mom of 3 Having Rhinoplasty and Breast Lift with Augmentation - Miami, FL

Dr Salzhauer and his staff have been great....

Dr Salzhauer and his staff have been great. Consultation and preop appointment went smooth, all questions answered. Feel very confident in my choice of PS. Surgery is one week I'm am so excited. I have wanted to have a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation done for a long time. Dr Salzhauer was very patient and answered all my questions.

Before mastopexy revision with augmentation

These are my before pics. I don't want to go alot bigger just want more fullness on top.

Rhinoplasty before pics

These are my before pics. Surgery is in 5 days. I'm so excited. I've wanted to have this done for years. I can't believe it's only 5 days away.

I'm ready!!!!

Surgery is 67 hours away. I'm so excited. I can't stop looking at other people's pics on here. I have all my postop supplies and meds. Now just the wait...

Home at last...

Surgery went great. Dr Salzhauer is the bomb. Rhinoplasty I have no pain. Just annoyed with the stuffiness. Breast augmentation very sore but tolerable. Can't wait to see the final results. I don't have any bruising around my eyes. Does anyone know does that come the next day? I'm nervous about my nose. I know, it's ridiculous but I'm like did he even do anything to my nose at all because I'm not having any pain there at all.

Mastopexy revision with round textured silicone implants

Took a peak and my new boobs. Wow they are really high. They seem odd shaped. I know I just have to be patient to see the final results

Home nurse visit..

Dr Salzhauer's nurse came today for my home visit. She was awesome. Said everything looked beautiful. No pain in my nose at all. Just the stuffiness and not being able to blow it that's driving me crazy. Boobs are tender and sore but ES Tylenol is more than adequate.

Swollen but happy

Very swollen but I think I'm liking it already

Even more swollen today..

WOW. I can't believe how swollen I am this morning. Is this much swelling normal? My nose looks huge. I look like a chipmunk.

7 days post op

Had splint removed. Still swollen but I'm loving the results..

4 weeks post rhinoplasty

Living my new nose. Still swollen but a little better everyday

4 weeks post mastopexy revision with implants

Dropping nicely. Left still a little higher than right but I'm liking them more everyday.
Miami Plastic Surgeon