So Far Bad - Essence Day Spa Miami Laser Hair Removal - Miami, FL

I am currently on my Fourth out of Eight laser...

I am currently on my Fourth out of Eight laser treatments for my beard, neck and mustache area. I only had significant hair loss on my first visit. I am trying to keep a positive outlook but judging by the current results I am not happy. I did try to speak with them after the first treatment since I noticed they missed spots but they just brushed me off telling me the hair grows in cycles (Which I know) but I should have been hair free in all the spots they sapped but the hairs never fell out on the spots they missed. 0 hairs have fallen out of my mustache. I still have every single hair. And under my chin is another spot that still has all the hair I started with. I only have a few square bald spots on my cheeks. Another concern is they always rush to finish taking less than 5 mins to finish the laser treatment. I will keep updating if things change. I am really hoping they do.

Essence day spa miami

I hope you have found a better clinic. There are so many places in your area, see someone who specializes in laser hair removal, they are often better than M.D.'s. Make sure you find a good clinic.
Hello! I've been a laser technician for eight years and it is very normal to look "patchy" during beard treatments. Men's facial hair is so dense usually that the laser energy is not always dispersed evenly. What I always tell the men I treat is that if its been two weeks since treatment and they see any patches I missed to please drop by and let me zap them so they don't have to go around with a patchy beard. Your techs should be willing to do this to make you feel more comfortable during your treatments. If not just get a refund and spend your money somewhere that you will feel appreciated.
My Brazilian is like that too! It gets patchy, but the technicians say that it looks like this not because they missed a spot but because that's how hair is supposed to grow... Although, without the laser, it's a full, even bush...

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us! I'm sorry you're having some problems at the moment. If you're finding it difficult to speak with them after your appointments, maybe try speaking with them before they start your session. You may get more of their attention then!