22 Year Old Looking to Get Labiaplasty in Miami,FL

I am 22years old I have been dealing with this...

I am 22years old I have been dealing with this issue since high school. I want my labia reduce because it is very uncomfortable and makes me feel less girly. Can someone please help me find a Doctor in Miami,Fl who can perform this surgery for me. I want it done asap but will not rush until I find the best Doctor.

Welcome to the community! Sorry that this has been bothering you, but the good news is it can be fixed very easily! I had it done years ago, I remember feeling the same way and I was much happier and confident after.  Here is a link to doctors who perform Labiaplasty on the site: http://www.realself.com/find/Florida/Miami/Labiaplasty
Also, be sure to check out our video section that will provide you with lots of information on the procedure.

keep us posted!

My First Consultation With Dr. Rubinstein & Second with Dr. Hochstein

So I had my first consultation with Dr. Rubinstein. What I loved about him what that he made me feel so comfortable and I was able to explain to him exactly what what bothering me since this is such a sensitive thing to discuss with someone you don't know. He reassured me that I was not alone and explain everything about the surgery and recovery. My quote was $3,900. I then went to consult with Dr. Hochstein. I must say he seems like he is one of the best at what he does. The facility looked amazing and made me feel like I was in good hands. I loved the fact that everything is done at one facility which was not the case with Dr.Rubinstein. I didn't feel as comfortable with Hochstein he didn't seem to talk much about what I wanted and what I expected but he showed me pics of Labiaplasty that he had done and it looked amazingggg. My quote with him was $3,700. I was sold lol I mean it's $200 but I just felt like that was my best decision. I'm going to apply for care credit soon. Wish me Luck! :)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.