Freshened My Look, But Not for Everyone

If you have very sagging and serious wrinkle...

If you have very sagging and serious wrinkle issues, this is probably not the right treatment for you. I am not there quite yet. Being 36 years old, I wanted to freshen my look and get healthier looking skin. It definitely worked for that purpose and then some because I felt better overall after this series of acupuncture treatments.

My acupuncturist is also a nutritionist so she had a lot of advice on the right foods for beautiful skin and that was a huge help. Also, the right practitioner can make a world of difference as I had tried this same thing about two years ago and didn't see much difference. With the one I see now, it has made a significant improvement overall in my skin and health. Acupuncture rocks!

Healing Light Holistic Center

Wow ...Check this out....

Diane Lane looks beautiful. I see she uses acupuncture for facial rejuvenation. There have been clinical studies done on Acupuncture as a method for facial rejuvenation. In 1996 there was a study published in The International Journal for Acupuncture that showed overwhelming positive response (300 subjects) for wrinkle reduction. Many other studies have been done over the years also showing positive results.
By the way, in addition to reduction in wrinkles on the face people claim that they enjoyed the procedure as it is very relaxing.
Photos would help evaluate. From MIAMI Dr. B