Just Had It Done Today! - Miami, FL

So i was supposed to just be going in for a...

So i was supposed to just be going in for a consultation, but i knew i was going to get it done that week anyway. They had an opening right then, so i did it! Consultation at 10am, procedure at 11 and still had plenty of time to eat lunch, shower and make it to work by 2pm.

I did the large cup on my lower abdomen because my fat is more dispersed rather than more centralized. I understood how this was going to go, but no one can prepare you for that suction cup! OMG! Definitely took me by surprise and almost feels like its taking your breath away. Fight through those first 5 minutes and youre fine. I watched greys anatomy and sipped on a diet coke while the procedure was taking place. After it was off, the massage was uncomfortable but after 15 minutes the burning sensation settles.

Im super excited and will keep you updated every couple of weeks!

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Ive had it had done twice. After 2 months my stomach was hard and the fat came back felt like rubber so disappointed. I decided try another noninvasive fat reduction. So I went to a place in Palmetto Bay, fl dade county, where they offer nonsurgical lipo and skin tightening for an hour for $99 alot less expensive then the cool sculpting I decided to try . I couldn't believe the results were amazing the treatments weren't painful they use heat instead freezing the fat cells which made a lot of sense to me in other words it dissolves instead of freezing. I had 6 treatments for $599.00 Im so happy my stomach is finally flat and free of fat and had it done about 4 months ago . YAY!
Hello DeeDee11 I have an appointment with dr Bowes for coolsculpting, how do you feel about your procedure 1 year later? I have heard pretty much everything online about regaigning the fat in the area, some say you don't and others say if you don't take care you do. Have you been able to keep it off?
I am considering the procedure. I want to follow your progress. Are you having any pain since you have had the procedure?
Definitely keep us posted as I would love to have my abdomen done as I am trying everything I can not to get a tummy tuck!

Thank you for sharing your story so far, DeeDee. Please keep us posted on your results!