Breastlift with Silicone Implants - Miami, FL

I used to love my breasts. In fact, they used to...

I used to love my breasts. In fact, they used to be one of my better assets. Since, however, the arrival of the love of my life in my daughter, they have never really been the same. When I first consulted with Dr Rodriguez, he made me feel at ease and assured me he not only knew what I wanted, but could deliver on the result. He told me the lift would stop them from looking 'sad' and an implant would make them fuller and give me more cleavage. I was very happy to hear that he had a technique that would minimize the incisions so that I could go back to my bikini tops. He also encouraged me to go with silicone because it was a softer and more natural feel.

Three-months later, and I am now again in love with my boobs! Perky, lifted, full... I don't even need to wear a bra if I don't want to. They feel so soft and look so natural. The incisions are minimal so that I can wear the tinniest of tops. I found Dr Rodriguez to be honest, reassuring, and have an excellent bedside manner....not to mention the guy has skills! I highly recommend him for this procedure, you'll be happy you did it.

Plantation Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing! I have the same procedure scheduled for January, however I'm nervous about the length of recovery while having two small children. My son is 8 months old and too young to walk...think this will be an issue?! How long did it take you to get back to lifting/carrying your daughter and feeling normal? Thanks for your input!
Twngrls, how was your surgery?

Thanks for posting your experience here on RealSelf! I'm glad this went so well for you.