Closed Capsulotomy 5 Months Post Gel Implant Surgery

I had breast augmentation surgery aug 2009. my...

i had breast augmentation surgery aug 2009. my right breast gave me problems in the beging. i went to a massage therapist who performed ultrasound and massage treatment on my right breast and only massage on my left one. i stopped the ultrasound treatment after 3 weeks because i felt my breast were soft and ok. 4 months post surgery i noticed my left breast looked like a ball, felt tight, and slightly painful.

i went to see the plastic surgeon on dec 17,2009 and he gave me a prescription to take for 2 months. i started taking the medication and it made me sick! i only took the pills for 3 days and called the massage therapist. i started massage treatment dec 27, 2009, the same amount of time that i needed to be on this medication and my breast are soft again.

i also had a keloid around my areola and thanks to ultrasound and massage therapy my keloid disapeared. doctors like to say that there are no resources stating that ultrasound works but im one of them. the ultrasound therapist is really inexpensive compared to others. i am really happy i didnt need surgery again.

Ultrasound treatment works for closed capsulotomy

ultrasound treatment works for closed capsulotomy

Ricardo Presas M.D.

doctor did a really great job performing surgery down side is that i ended up with closed capsulotomy

Hi renewme, could you give me the information of your massage therapist? I have capsular contracture baker grade II, no money whatsoever for revision. I'm desperate for an alternative. I live in miami. I hope you are still around. :( Thank you.
Hello, I need your advice.. I have had my Surgery 2 years and 6 months ago. I have silicon Implants under the muscle.. The reults were ggreat very natural.. very soft.. Just last week.. In one DAY.. after 2 yrs nd a half.. i felt painin my right breast and it was swelling and hard.. just in 1 day.. it was double the size. i tookantibiotics, the welling is gone.. but the breast is still so hard.. i am kinda sure its capsular contracture. i will check with my PS in 1 week (the time i go back home i am in paris now). But for now i am really worried and scared. I read all articles abt CC and i really dont wanna go under the knife again but still i cant PUT UP with this Hardness it is just too fake.. the breast is round.. Do you think closed capsulotomy will give me results (would my right breast go back to the way it was before)?? Thanks sarah
cortizone over the counter can be used to minimize the scar. but u have to be persistant in applying it everyday atleast 2 times a day. If you google it, you will find information on it. The scar should take atleast 2 years to disapear. I believe tattooing it would look ugly.
i went to 2 or 3 others for input. the surgeon cut through the dark part of my nipple, so I have a white scar cutting through darker skin. The other surgeons said they would of gone a little further out. They said not much can be done except tattooing which i havent read or seen anything positive about. Ive tried the creams too. What kind of treatment, Im not close to FL but I can look into what you had done. Thanks again
What type of Ultrosound treatment can help with Capsular contraction?? Please help. Same as pregnancy ultrasound?
Hey can you tell me more about the scarring around the nipple. I had my surgery done 8 months ago Ive been trying everything but my nipples look like jigsaw pieces. ok maybe im over reacting but the scarring is bad! help ive google everything i can think of and the doctor was no help
IF U SCAR LIKE ME THEN I UNDERSTAND. I GET KELOIDS WHEN I SCAR (THICK RAISED SCAR). I HAVE DONE ULTRASOUND TREATMENTS AND THE SCAR FLATTENED. U CANT EVEN SEE THE SCAR. THE CREAMS DO NOT WORK, ATLEAST NOT FOR ME. MY ULTRASOUND THERAPIST LIVES IN MIAMI AND IS INEXPENSIVE. IF UR CONSIDERING U.S. I CAN GIVE U HIS NUMBER.
Brianna, what do you mean by "jigsaw pieces"? Do you mean the shape of your areolas, or do you mean the scarring is a bit more obvious than you would like?

Either way, I would think that a cosmetic surgeon should be able to help improve on it. If your original surgeon isn't being helpful, it's time to go out and get 2 or 3 consults elsewhere.