Closed Capsulotomy 5 Months Post Gel Implant Surgery

I had breast augmentation surgery aug 2009. my...

i had breast augmentation surgery aug 2009. my right breast gave me problems in the beging. i went to a massage therapist who performed ultrasound and massage treatment on my right breast and only massage on my left one. i stopped the ultrasound treatment after 3 weeks because i felt my breast were soft and ok. 4 months post surgery i noticed my left breast looked like a ball, felt tight, and slightly painful.

i went to see the plastic surgeon on dec 17,2009 and he gave me a prescription to take for 2 months. i started taking the medication and it made me sick! i only took the pills for 3 days and called the massage therapist. i started massage treatment dec 27, 2009, the same amount of time that i needed to be on this medication and my breast are soft again.

i also had a keloid around my areola and thanks to ultrasound and massage therapy my keloid disapeared. doctors like to say that there are no resources stating that ultrasound works but im one of them. the ultrasound therapist is really inexpensive compared to others. i am really happy i didnt need surgery again.

Ultrasound treatment works for closed capsulotomy

ultrasound treatment works for closed capsulotomy

Ricardo Presas M.D.

doctor did a really great job performing surgery down side is that i ended up with closed capsulotomy