Breast Augmentation & Liposuction - Miami, FL

I had my surgery 6/21 in Miami Florida (Breast...

I had my surgery 6/21 in Miami Florida (Breast Augmentation and Liposuction in abdomin, flanks, inner and outer thighs. The experience was wonderful. The doctor, nurses and staff explained EVERYTHING step by step. The doctor explained to me that he would first put on the blood pressure cuff, insert IV, gas mask, and everything in detail.When I woke up I was in little pain and a bit lost, but the nurses took care of me.

The next day when I thought I was fine, I did too much moving and caused a hematoma. It freaked me out and scared me to death. I called the office at 0600 and the nurse stayed on the phone with me until I reached the office. I was immediately placed back into surgery where they drained the breast, rinsed the implant and removed the clot. I was visited by a nurse.

The bottom line is that I was an out of town guest and their customer service was OUTSTANDING. I was referred to them by a co-worker (we work overseas) and I had been speaking with them 6 months prior to the actual surgery. Also when I went in for my last pre-op I saw another co-worker who had a breast aug as well. I was so happy and surprised.

Miami Plastic Surgeon