Breast Aug. - Miami, FL

I had my breast augmentation aug 5 in Florida. I...

I had my breast augmentation aug 5 in Florida. I went there because my friend recommended. After arriving I was shocked that it was located in a mini strip mall between a mens clothing store and shoe store!! I decided not to judge a book by its cover and continue. The inside looks pretty good when you walk in but the back area is when it gets sketchy!! The surgery waiting room needs a coat of paint and the surgery room is not up to par!!

I was supposed to meet with the dr. the day b4 my surgery but due to the worst patient coordinators I didnt book my flight in time. So I had a to meet him the day of the surgery.

I waited forever to have my consultation. He rushed through that he seemed really pressed for time.

Then I had to wait more hours for my surgery. They told me to come in at 1 and I didnt have my surgery till like 5-6! There were lil bae bae kids running around in the waiting room. I hadn’t eaten all day and was tired and hungry!!

After all that I was ready to leave and get my money back. I should have!!

But they finally got me ready for surgery. After I woke up Dr. Careaga was gone and they put my clothes on and walked me out!!

The staff is disorganized!! The majority of them do not speak English!!(ITs bad when u cant ask your nurse any questions)

The only reason I proceeded was because I had travelled so far!!

Dr. careaga was pretty nice. He did an ok job on my boobs!! I think Im mainly happy there big. Also one of my nipples is crocked!!!

hi mella, how you doing after your surgery ? did careaga saw you again? because I dont think I ever want to go back to him
Sorry to read that one of your "nipples is crocked" - sounds like a miracle that that's the only thing that is wrong.
WOW! That whole situation was a little iffy. I am so glad you had a good outcome. It almost sounds like the place you went to was the fast food equivelent of plastic surgery. I'm very happy you had a good outcome and is satisfied with your results.
Dr. Daniel Careaga