I wanted a smaller waist and bigger buttom - Brazilian Butt Lift - Bal Harbour, FL

I got my brazilian butt lift in miami. I am very...

I got my brazilian butt lift in miami. I am very happy with the results. I wanted a smaller waist and bigger buttom to get am hourglass figure. The doctor performed a liposuction of my upper back, lower back, flank, fat pad, abdomen, banana roll area and lateral thighs, cinched my waist in, and transfered roughly about 500 cc's in each butt cheek. I had an empty space he filled in that appeared to be in my hips but he said was part of my butt and would automatically be filled in. As a result I have a really curvy bottom that matches my breast size.

This procedure was very uncomfortable and painful. Definitely worse then breast augmentation. But thats just my opinion and my experience. You do need more then 48 hrs with a caretaker if your flying in from out of town.

I was lucky to have my friend help me for 10 days. And thats the time frame that was able to function comfortably on my own.

The first two days were extremely painful. The pain meds only helped to a certain point. The pros is that it is worth the pain. So i had to constantly remind myself of my wish picture. The cons is that you need 6 weeks of recuperation. No sitting-although they say u can sit on a boppy pillow-i only used it for the plane ride which i booked business class and was comfy going home and with the help of pain meds.

I am still walking funny after 4 weeks. Feel soreness in my butt. My thighs are swollen from putting pressure on the thigh when sitting on the boppy pillow one time i took a ride on the car.

Since then i just prefer not to use the boppy pillow at all. I just lay in the back of the car when i need to make errands.

I cannot wait to sit down. I will have a life again very soon. I dont go out to restuarnts unless its like chain restuarants where they have the tall tables by the bar. Other then that you have a limited lifestyle for 6 weeks. You either laying down in your belly or standing.

I am use to it. Again you allowed to sit on boppy pillow but I prefer not to. I dont trust the boppy pillow.

Can you post pics?
Hi D!

I would like to see new pics on how you're coming along. If I pm you my email, could you send them?
are you going to post any pics?
Miami Plastic Surgeon