I wanted a smaller waist and bigger buttom - Brazilian Butt Lift - Bal Harbour, FL

I got my brazilian butt lift in miami. I am very...

I got my brazilian butt lift in miami. I am very happy with the results. I wanted a smaller waist and bigger buttom to get am hourglass figure. The doctor performed a liposuction of my upper back, lower back, flank, fat pad, abdomen, banana roll area and lateral thighs, cinched my waist in, and transfered roughly about 500 cc's in each butt cheek. I had an empty space he filled in that appeared to be in my hips but he said was part of my butt and would automatically be filled in. As a result I have a really curvy bottom that matches my breast size.

This procedure was very uncomfortable and painful. Definitely worse then breast augmentation. But thats just my opinion and my experience. You do need more then 48 hrs with a caretaker if your flying in from out of town.

I was lucky to have my friend help me for 10 days. And thats the time frame that was able to function comfortably on my own.

The first two days were extremely painful. The pain meds only helped to a certain point. The pros is that it is worth the pain. So i had to constantly remind myself of my wish picture. The cons is that you need 6 weeks of recuperation. No sitting-although they say u can sit on a boppy pillow-i only used it for the plane ride which i booked business class and was comfy going home and with the help of pain meds.

I am still walking funny after 4 weeks. Feel soreness in my butt. My thighs are swollen from putting pressure on the thigh when sitting on the boppy pillow one time i took a ride on the car.

Since then i just prefer not to use the boppy pillow at all. I just lay in the back of the car when i need to make errands.

I cannot wait to sit down. I will have a life again very soon. I dont go out to restuarnts unless its like chain restuarants where they have the tall tables by the bar. Other then that you have a limited lifestyle for 6 weeks. You either laying down in your belly or standing.

I am use to it. Again you allowed to sit on boppy pillow but I prefer not to. I dont trust the boppy pillow.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Can you post pics?
Hi D!

I would like to see new pics on how you're coming along. If I pm you my email, could you send them?
are you going to post any pics?
??? any photos?
Where are the photos? :(
cant see any pictures :(
how do i see your pics???
wheres the pics?
I wish I could have dr Campos but the traveling to mexico alone scares me
Millz I'm in Boston too :)
oh really thats whats up? Who is your PS?? when are you getting your surgery? I saw some pics on that MMH website of Dr. Campos work.....dadadadadadamn is all I have to say. I don't want this procedure done twice so I think I'm going to have to go to Mexico solo if I can't find anyone.
Campos is my first pick.I'm thinking about march.When are you trying to go?
Im going to get it done on the first of Nov. Im going to fly out halloween and stay for a week after my surgery.
Hey Diamond, u look amazing. dr.sal is the best. I wanted to know if u contacted Dr.Campos and if u did why didnt u go with him. Im trying to choose between the two.
@Diamond99...Girl u look real good..this is y I went with Dr. S...I love his work...he has a keen eye for grafting the perfect booty...lol...Now if I could just come down those 16lbs!! Happy Healing!!
You look great Diamond. I plan to have my BBL done Sept 29th and I'm preparing for my procedure now...Where can I purchase a boppy pillow?
Diamond,
Did he inject fat into your hips as well?
no bc i had an empty space that appear to be my hips but he said was actually my butt. which was true cause i had the empty space on the sides of my butt that needed to be filled it and a result my hips looked curvier once the butt was filled in. not sure if thats the case for every one.
I was curious because I am leaning toward Dr Campos because I do not have hips. To me, it seems like US docs only fat graft to butt...and I need butt and hips. I may be wrong, its just from what I have seen when I see girls before and after pics. I would rather stay in the states because it's more convenient.
Im leaning towards dr compos to because of price and and his work.
I can't see your pics ;(
Diamond99 thanks girl:-)
@ Diamond.... were u able to do anything after a few days? like go out and shop or nething? or were u not feelin up to goin out and movin around?
jlynn, i didnt do anything till after 10 days cause i wasjust in pain. You cant stand for too long cause it hurts. You need to alternate-sit and stand. I wont recommend cause u will really want to lie down after a while
cool thanks! and seriously u look amazing!!!! if i get half ur results ill be so happy!!!:) and thanks for all ur info!