Nervous - Miami, FL

I'm scheduled for a BBL in two weeks and I am...

I'm scheduled for a BBL in two weeks and I am freaking out about the general anesthesia! I've always had a non existing booty and been researching this procedure for years. But the thought of going under has me scared. Also the thought of sleeping on my stomach and using a pillow to sit makes me uncomfortable already. I know the pain will be worth it but I'm just looking for some words of wisdom.

Hi ladies, surgery ended at 3:30pm and I was in a...

Hi ladies, surgery ended at 3:30pm and I was in a world of hurt. Right now not so bad. I can't wait to see the results 1200 cc per butt cheek, whoo hoo! I will keep you guys updated.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful and thoughtful Doctor!

no photos? ;(
Have you removed the photos?
Hello, Im considering Mendieta for my BBL. do you have any pics? Thanks!
Hi guys, it's been a while since I've been on here. I am enjoying my new body. Dr. M did an awesome job. I will try to post pics later. So happy to be able to sit again. :)
Can't wait to see the pictures!
Bbl august 2012 with
So i figured i'd share how to post photos ... it can't be done from iphone or ipad. Must be from a computer. You can find how when clicking on "Update my Review" ( at the bottom of the page. Hope to see photos soon and i hope yu are well and satisfied with your results.
@ excited2: Woohoo! We chose the same doctor! I'm 12 days post surgery with Dr. Mendieta. I too haven't figured out how to post pics, but have tried to keep up with my review. How are you doing?! I'm finally a tad better. My drains were in for 9 days, i have some red rather latg spot in my stomach That is Not going away :( supposedly Its from loor circulation. I'm treating it with the DMSO - hopefully that will take care of it. Take care and hope to see pics soon :)
how did it go
Good Luck!!! Hope you have a great and speedy recovery!
Thank you Jusi418! Hopefully I will get some sleep tonight!

Hope your op goes well tomorrow, Excited2. :)

Thank you Sharon. Still feeling very nervous though.
congrats... excited2..who's your doctor? will you be posting pics?
My PS is Dr. Mendieta. I'm not sure how to post pics. Surgery is next week, so excited and scared at the same time. Have you had the surgery?
I had 2 and I had them in for 3 days
Girl I extremely understand.....lol...I been there done that. You certainly need the support from love ones to get thru the healing process. I'm currently 4 weeks post op and I still need the support. I jus start sitting as of last week but very little because I'm still healing from an infection I encountered in my left cheek (not trying to frighten u but these are the chances we take in gettin the BBL), and not everyone has this problem, I do see in your profile u mention you been researching for years so u know already. I never was in pain I just been really sore. I believe the hardest part for me is not be able to drive anywhere and of course the sitting. I didn't mind layin on my stomache because I do that anyway. Overall its been extremely challenging. Girl you'll be fine this website is also a great support system. Let me know if you have any questions. I wish u all the best.
Hi Cheeks, thanks for your remarks. Did you have any drains after surgery? If so how many?
cheeks sorry to hear about infection..so glad your results are amazing...will keep you in my prayers...you will get double for your troubles..God Bless!